• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I don’t know if this a UK specific advert, but here we have the fabulous Helena Bonham-Carter advertising sofas, complete with heels being elaborately kicked off at the end. You get to see a distant shot of her black stocking feet, but they look delightful. Long and slender, and in shot for some time too.

https://youtu.be/ZsRFHJuBdII

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Fancy dress parties

What I love most about fancy dress events is, there's always guaranteed to be nylons and heels on show, and there's always someone who goes the extra mile to look and feel good.
Even better when you see the fun side of a person you work with every day, and you have the professional look to compare it to.

Attachments

• DSC04325.JPG
    DSC04325.JPG
    353.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC04326.JPG
    DSC04326.JPG
    647.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20220408_233427.jpg
    IMG_20220408_233427.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 44
Like I've said in the past JJ, I don't know how you get any work done... :p

spring is coming

Well its the last day of Jan. Nights are getting lighter, and I'd say in another 6 weeks or so, the local outside spaces will be utilised again for lunch time relaxation.
Some blasts from the past are added below. Apologies for any reposts, but theyre something to hopefully cheer the beginning of spring on.
Hopefiully there will be some all new captures soon.
Happy pre spring everybody. lol

Attachments

• DSC_2188 (3).JPG
    DSC_2188 (3).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • DSC_2203 (2).JPG
    DSC_2203 (2).JPG
    801.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_2205 (3).JPG
    DSC_2205 (3).JPG
    555 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_2257 (2).JPG
    DSC_2257 (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • DSC_2286 (4).JPG
    DSC_2286 (4).JPG
    827.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC03774.JPG
    DSC03774.JPG
    743.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC05050.JPG
    DSC05050.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC05058.JPG
    DSC05058.JPG
    873.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot (92).png
    Screenshot (92).png
    861.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200810_125613 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_125613 (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
enjoy folks

Attachments

• IMG_20200810_124626 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_124626 (2).jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200810_124637 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_124637 (2).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200810_130222 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_130222 (2).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200810_131856 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_131856 (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200810_132045 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_132045 (2).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20200810_133731.jpg
    IMG_20200810_133731.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200810_133744 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200810_133744 (2).jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0686 (2).jpg
    DSC_0686 (2).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0678.jpg
    DSC_0678.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0681 (2).jpg
    DSC_0681 (2).jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 27
Yoga in suntan tights? Why not?

https://youtu.be/qHyxSjoqCbI

This is just one of MANY a varied nylon feet clip from a YT user called Scene-It. I’d highly recommend checking the page out if you ever need a nylon pick me up.

Cheers everybody,
SmashTV

Things are looking up

The walk back to the car from recycling the coffee cups, to see the red nails under black nylons on the dash. Definitely something to smile about.
Hopefully some of the same very soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20230215_152954.jpg
    IMG_20230215_152954.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20230215_153307.jpg
    IMG_20230215_153307.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20230221_123054.jpg
    IMG_20230221_123054.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
johnjo I always love your scenarios and the fantastic shots of your nylon clad friend’s feet that accompany them.

Thought I’d add a story for the group that goes back to my younger days.
I’ve had a deep passion for tickling, particularly nylon tickling, since early boyhood.

Our Little Secret

Pete was my best friend growing up. We literally did everything together and got into more than our fair share of mischief as kids especially since Pete’s mom sadly had passed away from cancer when he was 8 years old, giving him much more freedom and a lot less supervision from his dad who worked 2 jobs and was rarely at home. I loved this because being the oldest child in my household and coming from a strict Italian family with a with a stay -at-home mom, I was always closely watched which made getting into trouble much easier at Pete’s house

Pete was a change of life baby, and he had a sister Joanne who was 11 years older than him. I always considered her more of an adult than a sister to my friend. She had to become the woman of the house by default.

As in tune as I already was with my fetishes, I was always tempted to try to tickle her. Joanne generally dressed conservatively but did wear pantyhose, something I noticed from the first day I met her. She was somewhat guarded, quiet and a bit shy. She didn’t have a boyfriend or many friends as all to my recollection but something about her excited me.

She was always nice even when she caught Pete and I doing things we shouldn’t have been doing, which was a lot more often than she wanted to deal with. To say we tested her patience would be an understatement and one incident that took place when we were 14 years old was how I finally discovered Joanne’s ticklishness.

Pete and I had found our way into his dad’s liquor stash. As I had mentioned Pete’s father worked 2 jobs and one was as an evening bartender in a local lounge. He would bring home a few bottles every now and then to add to his growing collection which was housed in a locked cabinet. For whatever reason this one late afternoon it was open, and Pete and I decided to become underage mixologists. Sneaking a couple bottles each into Pete’s room we concocted a drink that had equal portions of gin, vodka, whisky, and scotch that we mixed with Seven Up. What the heck did we know? Drinking one tumbler sized glass each had us tipsy and giddy and a second one had us staggering and getting a little loud and unruly. Joanne was in the living room watching TV and yelled at us a few times to keep it down. We heard her increase the volume level but were still afraid she’d come into Pete’s room and catch us, so we tried, pretty much in vain, to calm down. Laughing and acting crazy the two of us were having quite the time until I mixed a third cocktail for us, and Pete decided to try to chug his instead of sipping it. He crawled onto his bed with a bad case of the spins.

I was on the verge of being drunk, feeling the incredibly euphoric effect of the alcohol but my tolerance level was better than poor Pete’s and after taking a sizeable sip of my third drink, thoughts of finally getting to tickle Joanne crept into my mind.

I always wondered if Pete’s sister was ticklish and if so, just how ticklish and because I spent so much time at his apartment, I would constantly catch glimpses of Joanne’s pantyhose clad legs and feet, her curvy hips and thick body. She was a regular recipient of merciless tickles in many of my dreams.

I loved her laugh, and while I had plenty of opportunities to tickle her in the past I always chickened out. It just seemed a little weird to tickle Pete’s sister especially with him being there so as difficult as it was, I always suppressed those overpowering urges that swelled up inside me whenever I saw her.

After checking on Pete who was very out of it, I quietly walked into the living room where to my delight I saw Joanne napping. I froze in the doorway, taking in the sight of this girl who had been in so many of my tickling fantasies. My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty, and my body shivered excitedly knowing what I was about to do. Joanne had a thin blanket pulled over her body, but her lower legs and her upturned tan nylon clad feet and toes were uncovered. As if positioning herself just for me, the tops of her feet were pressed against the bottom of the sofa. Her wide soles and chubby little toes were perched on the sofa’s arm, ready to be ravaged.

Buzzed from the booze and seeing Joanne asleep on the couch in such a vulnerable position I knew I couldn’t wait any longer. I didn’t know if I’d ever have another opportunity like this to tickle her. With Pete in his bedroom, the TV volume turned up, and those alluring feet in front of me, it was now or never, I said to myself.

Joanne was lying on her tummy, and as I stood over her stocking feet trying to decide where and how to tickle them waves of chills coursed through my body. I didn’t want to wake her yet, so I slowly ran a finger lightly across each of her toe pads. Reflexively her toes clenched, and I tickled across their tips, just under her pantyhose toe seams. They wiggled deliciously. She shifted her body slightly, putting one foot on top of the other rubbing them together to scratch the itch. The hissing sound of the nylons, the way they looked and felt, so slippery and silky, even the slightly musty scent of her feet had me incredibly excited. I stood there teasing and tickling different spots. I drew little circles in the balls of her feet, ran my fingertips up and down her toe stems, I tickled her heels, her insteps, and arches. My fingers lightly caressed the area around her ankles and up the backs of her calves. I’d stop just as she began to stir and squirm and then resumed the delicate tickling of her feet and legs once she resettled down. This went on for a good 15 minutes and I was loving Joanne’s reaction to my teasing tickles, but my self-control was slipping. As turned on as I was, I wanted to tickle her much more intensely, much more like I tickled her in my dreams. Very carefully, though my hands shook nervously I was able to tuck the thin blanket she had draped over her into the cushions of the couch without waking her. Her arms were pinned to her sides making those legs and feet even more vulnerable and helpless. I’d restrained my incredibly ticklish babysitter Linda in a similar fashion when she’d watch my siblings and I growing up and I hoped that Joanne was going to react as intensely to my tickling as she did.

I moved back down to the end of the sofa and started to lightly tickle her soft soles again, tracing my fingers over the wrinkles on her foot bottoms. This time however as she started to wriggle, I applied a bit more pressure and as I ran my fingers up and down her smooth stocking soles, tickled across the base of her toes and scratched her heels faster she began to squirm rigorously and start to laugh. I climbed onto the couch and sat on the back of her legs never stopping my ticklish finger stroking of her feet. Hearing her cry out as she giggled, sputtering “what are you doing” with her legs rubbing against my crotch had me be beyond aroused.

“I guess you are ticklish Joanne” I managed to exclaim.

I was so intently focused on tickling this girl out of her mind and her feet were so incredibly sensitive. I’m sure the pantyhose made them even more ticklish as I scrambled my fingertips over every inch of those pinned down feet.

Poor Joanne was now laughing loudly, begging me to stop which only gave me more incentive to continue. Bucking and twisting furiously she tried to free her arms, but I had tucked the blanket in snugly.

“Do you like getting tickled Joanne?”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” I teased while torturously tickling her.

“Don’t say that!”

“Please stop-p-p-p-!”

“You didn’t answer me Joanne do you like being tickled?”

“No-o-o-o-o!”

“I can’t stand it I’m so-o-o-o-o ticklish!”

“Please no more!”

“Oh God!”

“Tickle me anywhere but my f-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-t!”

“Oh, so you want me to tickle you somewhere else?”

“No!”

“I mean yes!”

I mean, oh my God, please s-t-o-o-p-p-p-p-p-p!”

I turned around and began to grope at her. She immediately started to squeal and buck crazily as I tickled up and down her sides through the blanket. Sliding up the back of her legs and sitting on her thighs I pulled the blanket out of the couch, peeled it back, and began to tickle her hips. Her shirt had come out of her pants and my fingertips found her smooth exposed skin. Joanne pressed her face into the couch cushion, hysterically laughing, pounding her hands, wriggling wildly but she made no move to get up off the sofa. Instead, she continued to let me tickle her sides, her shoulders, her neck. I even managed to wiggle my fingers into her armpits which were off the chart ticklish even through her shirt. Almost any spot I touched drove poor Joanne crazy and I kept up my tickling until she finally turned on her side and pushed me to the floor.

I was so incredibly turned on by the experience and tried to hide my excitement as I looked up in her eyes and asked her again if she liked being tickled.

She smiled at me and blushed as she sat up on the couch, composed herself and then put her stocking clad soles in my lap.

I lightly stroked the tops of her toes and feet and slid my fingers up under her pants legs to tickle her calves. She closed her eyes, cooed and giggled “well that certainly feels nice.”

“By the way, where’s Pete?” she asked.

“He wasn’t feeling very well and wanted to lie down.”

“So, you decided to come in here and tickle me? she said in a playful manner.

“You like to tickle girls, don’t you?”

Now I was blushing and looked up at her and nodded, my hands still caressing her silky, smooth nylon clad legs and feet.

“And you like my feet, don’t you?”

“Y-e-s-s-s-s” I whispered, and looking down at the nylon clad feet I was fondling I tickled them a bit faster.

Joanne squirmed and giggled but then looked at me a bit more serious and asked, “does Pete know anything about this?”

“Nobody knows Joanne” I said embarrassingly.

“Good because I’ll tell you a secret, I did like being tickled” she said.

“And as long as no one ever finds out I wouldn’t mind if you tickled me again especially like the way you’re doing it now.”

“Would you like that?”

I almost couldn’t believe what I was hearing and simply nodded again feeling incredibly empowered and very excited by the prospect of tickling Joanne again.

With that she got up put on her shoes and went into the kitchen.

I walked back to Pete’s room only to find him asleep.

Joanne was preparing dinner and I snuck up behind her and tickled her sides which made her jump and squeal.

“Sorry I couldn’t resist.” I said sheepishly.

“Isn’t it time for you to head home?”

“Do I have to Joanne?” I asked.

“Can I tickle you more?”

“My father will be home soon, and I don’t want to wake up Pete so maybe it’s best we wait for a safer time for more tickle play young man”.

I hugged her, giving her a quick tickle squeeze.

“Please tell Pete I’ll see him tomorrow.”

“Will do.”

“And remember”, she said, “this will be our little secret.”

I nodded back to her and headed across the street to my house, excited and already trying to figure out how we would be able to find some alone time to play.

Great story, mistertickle. Thanks for sharing.

Now then...many years ago, there was a clip on Beadle’s About (a Candid Canera type show for the Americans reading this) where four office ladies were given training on how to escape their high rise office. Three out of the four of them were in tights, and ditched their heels to do the training. It’s been on YT for nine years, but I’ve only just discovered it now! I was about 13 when I first saw it, during that late 80s golden period for nylon lovers. The clip starts around the 19 minute mark. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/TKOmZDx7Y-g

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Despite being on a Caribbean cruise at the moment and having scorching temperatures, God bless female port security officers for still wearing tights as part of their uniform! I thought I’d have to miss out for two weeks...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Despite being on a Caribbean cruise at the moment and having scorching temperatures, God bless female port security officers for still wearing tights as part of their uniform! I thought I’d have to miss out for two weeks...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Caribbean? We're off to a 'Couples Resort' ( f'nar, f'nar :D) in the Dominican Republic in a few days. I imagine several of the female guests will be wearing nylons on some of the Theme Nights. I'd try to help break your drought but unfortunately there's a strict 'no photos' rule there.

However, if there's Broadway/West End style entertainment onboard ship, the chorus girls will certainly be wearing tights!

You can pretend they're doing so just for you. ;)

Great story, mistertickle. Thanks for sharing.

Now then...many years ago, there was a clip on Beadle’s About (a Candid Canera type show for the Americans reading this) where four office ladies were given training on how to escape their high rise office. Three out of the four of them were in tights, and ditched their heels to do the training. It’s been on YT for nine years, but I’ve only just discovered it now! I was about 13 when I first saw it, during that late 80s golden period for nylon lovers. The clip starts around the 19 minute mark. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/TKOmZDx7Y-g

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Smash! You never cease to amaze. This is great.

Caribbean? We're off to a 'Couples Resort' ( f'nar, f'nar :D) in the Dominican Republic in a few days. I imagine several of the female guests will be wearing nylons on some of the Theme Nights. I'd try to help break your drought but unfortunately there's a strict 'no photos' rule there.

However, if there's Broadway/West End style entertainment onboard ship, the chorus girls will certainly be wearing tights!

You can pretend they're doing so just for you. ;)

I appreciate that! Although the drought was broken at the airport by a dipping security guard flexing her opaque black nylon toes and a great tan nylon sole shot from a stewardess who was preparing to board. It’s all about knowing when to look! Have a good holiday when it comes.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

working from home

A scene from a few years ago.
A nice summers day, and my friend decided that her office was too hot to work in whilst there was an oppertunity to work from home.
So we arranged to meet for a late lunch after all her work was done on her laptop.
I arrived to pick her up, and she was still at it. There was paperwork all over her couch, so I sat on the floor whilst she sat typing away. She had not got changed from work.
As there was a sort of dress code, she was still in dress and nylons. Good chance for a few hard at work pictures.
And an occasional little impromptu childlike tickle, with her own pencil rubber, encouragement for her to hurry up. She has really ticklish feet, she actually giggled whilst she twitched and reacted with nowhere to go.
I got the " dont do that, it really annoys me, heeheee, and will you pack it in, i'm trying to finish this so we can get out, heeheehee, and the stoppp it's annoying, it tickles".
It was all taken in good spirit
Unfortunately there is no sound, but the reactions are there to be seen.

Attachments

• 443.jpg
    443.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
  • 434.jpg
    434.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • 436.jpg
    436.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 60
  • work home tickle.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
I appreciate that! Although the drought was broken at the airport by a dipping security guard flexing her opaque black nylon toes and a great tan nylon sole shot from a stewardess who was preparing to board. It’s all about knowing when to look! Have a good holiday when it comes.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It was lots of fun. Here's a pic of our room- we got a free upgrade.

uJJM0Mi.jpg

AND My Dear Wife (that's her on the bed) was rendered happily hysterical on a few protracted nocturnal occasions.

However, here's a small present for those of you into such things. Myself, I've always regarded tights/stockings/etc. as giftwrap, to be gently removed ASAP before the Main Event. But for those of you otherwise inclined AND on Facebook, here's a gift that keeps on giving. While relaxing poolside this advert popped up in my feed,

BGmI0tD.png

and for no reason whatsoever I clicked on it, watched for a bit, got bored and closed it.

But FB's algorithm, attentive as always was paying attention, and I soon found my feed full of similar adverts from various other companies. So, those of you aficionados who'd like a selection of completely safe for work treats, get on FB, do a search, and within a day or so you'll be neck-deep in video hosiery adverts.

A scene from a few years ago.
A nice summers day, and my friend decided that her office was too hot to work in whilst there was an oppertunity to work from home.
So we arranged to meet for a late lunch after all her work was done on her laptop.
I arrived to pick her up, and she was still at it. There was paperwork all over her couch, so I sat on the floor whilst she sat typing away. She had not got changed from work.
As there was a sort of dress code, she was still in dress and nylons. Good chance for a few hard at work pictures.
And an occasional little impromptu childlike tickle, with her own pencil rubber, encouragement for her to hurry up. She has really ticklish feet, she actually giggled whilst she twitched and reacted with nowhere to go.
I got the " dont do that, it really annoys me, heeheee, and will you pack it in, i'm trying to finish this so we can get out, heeheehee, and the stoppp it's annoying, it tickles".
It was all taken in good spirit
Unfortunately there is no sound, but the reactions are there to be seen.

Awesome, JJ. A reminder of how wonderful "one shoe on, one shoe off" can be.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back