• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Without meaning to hijack the thread, here are some of my experiences with friend's mothers. Although they weren't my first tickling experiences, they came at an age when my hormones and foot fetish were both evolving into something I could understand a bit more. I was aged 12, and every Saturday night I'd visit a friend's house to watch 80s WWF wrestling. His mum Tina was also a fan and would watch it with us. She was about 32, slim with spiky brown hair and brown eyes. She usually wore open toe shoes with tan or white tights which, curiously, she’d refer to as 'stockings' - so maybe that’s actually what they were! She was rarely shoeless in the house, but as she was showing off a lot of foot anyway it didn't matter! One night my friend and I decided to play 'blind man's bluff', with my friend being blindfolded and trying to find us. As a joke I'd decided to put loads of obstacles in his way, such as cushions, chairs etc. I asked Tina if she had any ideas for obstacles, and amongst other things she came up with shoes...

Hmmm. Interesting...

I knew that this was a perfect chance to see her stocking feet, but didn't want to blow my cover. Keeping my voice as calm as possible, I wholeheartily agreed!

'Great idea, Tina! Here, may I...?'

I sat down in front of her, gently touched her calf muscle and lifted her right leg toward me. She seemed fine with this despite wearing a skirt, and once I had her leg straight I grasped her heel in an attempt to get some 'leverage' - not that any was necessary! I slowly pulled off her shoe whilst keeping a grip on her stocking heel, savouring the soft fabric of her tan tights on my hand. I then repeated the same motion with her left leg and slipped her other sandal off, and there she sat - my friend's cool Mum shoeless and in stocking feet! I made sure to put her shoes on the other side of the room so that there was no way she could get them back on. My heart was pounding at the sight of her tan stocking feet, not quite believing Tina had let me take her shoes off. However, to keep thing natural I continued to get on with the game of blind man's bluff, all the while stealing sneaky glances at Tina's stocking feet. They were quite big, I'd estimate about size 5 or 6, and I noticed that there was no toe wiggling or flexing while we played the game. I couldn't complain, though - I was just happy to have her shoes off!

The game was eventually over, and myself and my friend set about putting the place back to normal. I made a beeline for Tina's shoes, but my friend grabbed one before me. Both armed with one shoe we went to put them back on Tina's feet. She accommodatingly stretched her legs out and we placed her shoes back on her feet...albeit left on right, right on left! Tina let out a semi-frustrated sigh and shook them off, insisting that we to do it properly. As we put them on she asked us to be careful of her feet. I fully intended to do it as slowly as possible, maybe 'accidentally' touching sole or instep as I returned her shoe, but the fact she asked us to be careful raised my interest.

'Be careful? Why, are your feet ticklish?' I asked innocently, feeling excited with anticipation at her answer.

'Erm...yes...', she said sheepishly, maybe knowing what was coming next.

'Like this?', I asked, and quickly ran my fingers the length of her tan stocking soles!

She flinched and shot me a dirty look but had a small smile on her face, so I knew she wasn't that mad. I also knew that I'd found out her ticklish spot and, as it turned out, I'd find it again several times over the next few years. After watching the wrestling, her son and I would emulate what we’d seen and wrestle each other. Somehow, this eventually morphed into me having wrestling matches with Tina! I think I suggested it one day, and she was surprisingly quite willing. Whether or not she thought it odd for a grown woman to be wrestling an adolescent I don't know, but if she did she didn't say anything. I remember that she was doing a crossword when I asked, and while she agreed to the match she asked if I'd mind waiting while she finished it. I had no problem with that, but offered to help her 'get ready', insisting that her shoes came off. As ever, she was in her sandal type shoes but was wearing white tights and jeans on this occasion. I slowly slid her sandals from her feet, and waited while she finished her crossword. To be honest, I was hoping she'd take her time as it meant that I could stare at her feet for longer! She had her right leg crossed over her left at the knee but again, there was no toe wriggling or foot flexing to speak of. After about ten minutes - during which time I'd snuck many a peek at Tina's white stocking feet! - we began to wrestle.

Of course, I'd often go for leglocks and things to be near her feet! These matches became a regular thing for us over the years from when I was about 12 to 15 years old, and would follow a set pattern. I'd always say something along the lines of 'Tina, can I take your shoes off and wrestle you?' She'd often say something like 'Well...if you must...', and so I'd take slowly ease her shoes off and wait until she was ready. I never forced it if she said no, but when she agreed she'd never complain about me taking her shoes off. I remember once that she was on her knees, holding my legs while I was wrapped around her. I was up close to her white stocking soles, and so I stared at them while pretending to try and escape. I didn't try too hard, of course, but eventually I could take it no more. I dug in and started tickling her stocking soles, with Tina unable to escape due to my body laying across her knees. I relentlessly tickled her for about thirty seconds - though it felt much longer - my fingers racing up and down her stocking soles until she gave in.

'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SubmitsubmitsubmitsubmitSUBMIT! SUBMHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIT! He'sticklingmyfeHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHeeet!He'sticklingmyFEEEEEEEEEEET! STOP! NononnoHOOHHIIAAHAHASTOOOOOPIT!'

So I'd stop, as she'd submitted. Then I'd tickle her feet some more....!

I remember that at times she'd complain that she was slipping around in stocking feet, and despite my protests (I prefer stocking feet, and said that as I was in socks it was equal!) she did it barefoot (and in a leotard!). I think it may have been just us alone in the house, as I know my friend wasn't nearby. We ended up in some sort of leglock or another, and her bare foot was near my hand. I reached out to tickle it, and got no response. She said that she could sometimes turn her ticklishness on and off, so I did it again and got no reaction, other than an awkward silence! Another time, when I was wrestling my friend I was on the floor directly underneath her stocking foot (she was shoeless, so I'd maybey taken them off earlier). My friend had me in a hold of some sort, but I was happy lying there, gazing up at her tan stocking sole, pretending to try and escape but not putting up any resistence. I'd use her foot to try and escape the hold, using it for 'leverage' to pull myself up, and she never complained once as my hands clasped her feet and toes.

In fact, I remember one time I was in the house alone with her (I was about 14) after my friend had gone out. It just the two of us watching TV, with me sitting next to her. It felt odd being there without my friend, but I went with it. It was during the summer and instead of jeans I was in shorts. As we watched TV she curled her tan stocking feet onto the sofa and in doing so, her toes gently settled against my bare thigh! It was no doubt inadvertent but I didn't say anything because at that moment I was in wonderland! She stayed like that for about 15 minutes, not that there was any movement from her toes, before getting up to get a drink. When she returned she swung her legs up onto the sofa again...but this time on the other side! My friend and I split up when I was about 15 or so, which was a shame as there was no doubt more foot play available. However, I don't think I can complain about my experiences with Tina!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
I should point out that while there's tickling, it's more from a stocking foot fetish point of view, and were originally posted on the Mousepad foot fetish site.

This is my next story about friend's mothers, and features a woman called Irene. Irene was the complete opposite of Tina - short, squat, frumpy, slightly pug-faced...not a looker, by any means! However, with my confidence bolstered by my experiences with Tina, my curiousity was piqued about what Irene's feet looked like, how ticklish they were - and if I'd get to find out! She'd normally wear American tan tights, sometimes white tights, and on the very odd occassion, sometimes sheer black tights. I'd been visiting this friend since I was about 13, and it took about two or three years to even see her feet, as she was always in shoes or enclosed moccasin type slippers. One evening I was at her dining table doing an essay my friend was helping me with (he was two years older), and Irene came home from working a late shift. My friend was in his bedroom on his computer, and so I was with Irene. She said hello and flopped down onto the setee. I explained about my essay, but feverishly wondered if I'd get to see her feet. As she relaxed I kept looking from the corner of my eye to see if her shoes had come off. She was in open toe sandals and tan tights, and I eventually saw her slowly begin to loosen the strap on her shoes. Maybe she saw me looking, but she stopped halfway, and just had her feet resting part inside/part outside her shoes I was desperate for her to slip her feet out fully, which after about ten minutes she finally did! This was the first time I'd seen her feet, which in those days was enough for me; I didn't bother with how they looked in tights, I was just happy seeing female stocking feet! However, having now seen them, and after my success with tickling Tina's feet, I realised that I had the chance to do the same with Irene. But how to do it? Suddenly, it came to me!

I was about 14 or 15 years old, and I'd recently had the idea to ask teachers at my school to be measured for a non-existent 'science experiment' in order to see their stocking feet. I realised I could do the same with Irene, and so when my friend wasn't around I'd ask her about height and get her to take her shoes off to show me. She'd always oblige, no questions asked! Once her slippers came off I'd bend down and pretend to measure her, 'accidentally' touching the tops or outline of her tan stocking feet! Other times I'd insist she put her feet up, as she was always doing housework and never relaxed. I'd sit her down, pull her feet up onto the sofa or table and then take off her slippers to get her comfy. Eventually, I mustered up the courage to go from looking at her feet to playing with them. The 'feet up and slippers off' had become a slight routine if my friend wasn't there (he'd be having driving lessons, maybe), but on this occassion he was present. I knew he was aware that I'd get her to sit down and relax, but maybe not about the shoe removal. Regardless, I threw caution to the wind and, after pulling her slippers off simultaneously and bolstered by teenage hormones and curiosity, I asked her if she wanted her feet massaged.

I slightly regretted blurting it out, as it was an odd thing to ask out of the blue. I was about three or four years into the thralls of my stocking feet fetish by now, having massaged and tickled my aunt's stocking feet several times over the last three years (more on this later). However, as my experiences were few and far between, I eagerly wanted to massage more women's stocking feet! As I nervously awaited Irene's response, however, I noticed that she looked nonplussed and, much to my delight, was agreeable to my suggestion! I asked my mate if it was alright (he wasn't bothered either) and with his approval I pulled a chair up to sit opposite Irene, placed her feet in my lap and began gently massaging her tan stocking soles. After a couple of minutes any nerves I had were gone, as by now I was tweaking Irene's toes, caressing her insteps and asking her how it felt. I didn't see a visible change in her mood i.e. more relaxed, but she seemed quite taken by it and went a bit quiet as I continued. I proceeded to massage and stroke her feet for another ten minutes or so, stopping before I pushed my luck too far. Even though she wasn't a looker my adolescent heart was pounding hard! Giving a friend's mother a foot massage seemed so....exciting, somehow wrong, but that was exactly what made it so cool. I was lost in the moment, and thought about it all the way home. I wondered if I'd get another chance, and thankfully I did a few months later.

My friend had recently passed his driving test and invited me over one Sunday. However, this was only to get me to help wash his new car, which I was less then impressed about. He lived in a small block of flats, which meant we had to keep going upstairs to refill the bucket. We took it in turns, and whilst I filled the bucket I noticed Irene's bedroom door was open. Her room was down the hall directly opposite the front door, and I saw that she was sat reading on her bed. I went in to talk to her while the bucket filled up, and noticed that for the first time since I'd known her she was wearing black tights. She was still in her slippers, but still....seeing her in black tights for the first time was too good an opportunity to resist. As we talked I slowly began changing the topic to her shoes, which were laid out neatly around her bedroom. I casually mentioned that she had lots of shoes but no trainers, and asked if she'd like to try on mine. She agreed, practically dropped her slippers off her feet and put them on. We chatted about how comfy my trainers were, and I then went to stop the bucket from overflowing. I returned to the room to get my trainers back from Irene, indicating she gave me her feet so I could remove my trainers. She placed her feet in my lap and I slowly slipped each trainer off, savouring the moment. As both feet were exposed and still in my lap I gave each one a a little tickle from toe to heel, but she didn't flinch, smile or laugh as she wasn't ticklish. I expressed disappointment with this, but wasn't to be deterred.

'You're not ticklish? Oh, that's not fair! At least you don't mind having your feet massaged, eh? Shall I do that instead, seeing as how you're not ticklish?'

Irene laughed at this, and much to my surprise flexed her feet back, giving me access to her black stocking soles. I didn't need asking twice, and without hesitation began massaging them. Irene settled back with a slight smile on her face as she willingly and happily let me play with her stocking feet. I started by rubbing her toes and moved slowly down to her heels and insteps, as my thumbs and fingers rubbed and tickled against the soft material of her tights. Irene made no effort to stop me or get away, so I like to think she was enjoying it. Probably not as much as me, but enjoying it nonetheless! As I massaged and caressed each foot, I asked her if it tickled and asked if she was enjoying it, to which the answers were 'no' and 'yes'. I then switched from massaging to a soft tickling, trying to get a reaction. There still wasn't so much as a squirm, so I started ticklng harder but to no avail. At that point, I was interrupted by the telephone ringing.

Here comes the best part!

Irene wordlessly swung her legs to the floor and padded out to the hall in stocking feet to answer the phone. I thought that her slippers would go back on, so this was a pleasant turn of events! She was on the phone for about five minutes or so, and on her return I expected her to shoo me out the room. Instead, she sat on the bed and placed her stocking feet straight back in my lap! I returned to massaging her stocking soles as if it was the most natural thing in the world, my fingers gliding over each spot of her feet as I sought out ticklish/relaxed reactions in her face. I continued switching between massaging and tickling her feet, sometimes massaging one and tickling the other! I eventually (by accident) found one little ticklish spot on her feet, just at the base of the ball and top of the instep! She flinched and laughed when I found it and pulled away, saying it tickled!

'Are you okay, Irene?'
'Hehehe...yeah...it just tickled a bit...'
'I thought you weren't ticklish! Let's try again...'
'No! No, just rub them...'

This was fine with me, and so I promised not to do it again, and carried on massaging her feet. I then took a chance and sniffed her foot from toes to heel, and said that she had smelly feet, even though she didn't. She took offence to this, protesting that her feet didn't smell, and said she'd had a bath the night before and that her tights were clean on that day. She said this quite loudly as well, and so as to not draw any attention to things it seemed like a good point to end on. I apologised and let her go, and realised that I must have played with her feet for about 25 minutes.

Amazingly, throughout all this time, my friend stayed downstairs washing the car!

Hope you enjoyed, guys.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Here's another one, involving my best friend's mother. I've also since remembered a couple of other stories to add on, so I'll do that later.

It was Christmas day 1997, I was 22 years old and it was somewhat of a tradition to visit my best friend on Christmas day. I got there in the early evening, fully prepared for a night of laughter, drinking and fun. My best friend's mother, Helen, is an attractive lady who I think looks a bit like British actress Amanda Redman (albeit a brunette version). I've always got on well with his family, but very rarely got to see Helen's feet. She's quite tall, normal sized and quite funny. As I say she's quite attractive (I've told my friend this, much to his despair!), and I think she enjoys all the 'young men' slightly fancying her. Getting hold of her feet, so to speak, was never really that big a deal, but I'd decided if the chance came, I'd grab it.

The evening was going well, drink and conversation both in full flow. Helen was wearing chunky maroon slippers (closed toe), tan tights, a tweedy brown skirt and pale brown jumper. Her slippers remained firmly on her feet, although I was able to look at heel and instep when she had the odd dangle. It wasn't the end of the world, by any means, as I was having fun regardless. However, a few hours later and during a game of charades it was Helen's turn to perform. She stood in the centre of the room to perform her mime, and realised that she was the centre of attention. I was talking to someone else at the time, and was sat on the opposite side of the room. As she began to perform her mime, I heard Helen say 'I don't feel very sexy up here, these slippers aren't very sexy!' and with one swish of each leg kicked her slippers off. For good effect she then slid them into a corner, and stood there in tan stocking feet. My attention was now fully on her!

She went through the motions of the mime, and I went to grab a drink, purely on the basis of swapping seats to see her legs and feet from behind. She remained quite flat-footed throughout, but once the mime was over she sat down and didn't put her slippers back on. I seem to recall that she remained like that for the rest of the night. As the night wore on (it was a VERY long night!) she eventually flumped onto the sofa, and swung her feet up onto the armrest. I had a hint of stocking sole from my vantage point, but wanted more. I walked past where she sat and gave both soles a quick tickle, which didn't go down too well! Helen grimaced slightly, and didn't seem overly impressed. I got the impression that she wasn't ticklish, but got annoyed at someone tickling her feet. Later on in the night (by now the wee small hours of the next day), I was sitting next to a still shoeless Helen talking about this and that. I can't recall how it happened, but I eventually wound up giving her a foot massage. I think I may have just offered, being in close proximity with her, and she accepted (alcohol and a Christmas atmosphere can have a great affect on people! ). I was chatting away to her as I did it, trying to remain as calm as possible. She's got quite big feet (just more to touch, right?), and I explored every inch, flexing her toes back and forth and working my thumbs along her insteps and caressing the heels and ball of each foot. There was no odour or anything of note about her feet, not much toe wiggling or flexing, so I just continued to work the old Smash magic. She seemed to enjoy it, and I could feel her relaxing more, despite it drawing some funny looks from other people in the room.

The whole thing lasted about ten minutes or so, for as usual I didn't want to push my luck (her husband, my best friend's dad is a top guy, and we got on very well; I'd not like to be on the wrong side of him, though!). Interestingly, Helen would often refer to this instance time and time again, especially when introducing me to her friends with 'This is Smash, he massages my feet for me!'

If only...

Saying that, I did get to massage and tickle her feet again a few years later, and for longer on that occasion...but that's another story!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Saw this pic and thought it might be appropriate. A nice thick woman
showing off her nylon sole wearing slippers

OMGawd!! :bugeyed:

:omg:

Who is this...& more import is their more-fabtastic!
:xpulcy::xpulcy::xpulcy:

Please post others

-T. K. Ladd

:ty:

this is probably the best thread on the whole site for me....i have a huge nylon foot fetish and just love to tickle them to. Sadly I don't have any great stories to relate but I must say I'm really enjoying all the stories from everyone else...thanks to everyone one who has contributed so far and I will try and come up with something myself very soon!!

Keep up the good work guys....nylon tickling for ever!

This is quite long, but took place in the space of a single night.

I was 23, and a university housemate of mine was having a surprise 21st birthday party. Myself and the rest of the house made the trek to her actual family home for a party. I'd met her parents and friends before throughout the course of the year, and was on good terms with them. The part initially took place in a local hall, before carrying on at my mate's house into the wee small hours. The front room was rammed, and the seats were on a first come, first served basis. I found myself sat on the floor (purely by circumstances), and realised I was surrounded by lots of female legs and feet. Many of the women had changed from heels to slippers for comfort, and I had to find a space on the floor rather than stand. I nestled in between two middle aged Irish women, one of whom was wearing navy blue moccassin slippers, white/grey tights and a grey trouser suit. Her left leg was crossed over her right, and her foot dangled some six inches from my face, exposing a smooth greyish white stocking instep.

I kept looking at it from the corner of my eye, her slipper jigging up and down, heel popping out until I could take no more. I'd been making conversation with the woman here and there, had a few drinks inside of me so figured it wouldn't be that out of line to play with her foot... As she spoke I reached up and slowly dragged my finger along her instep. Her foot inclined slightly, but she carried on talking. I repeated the motion, the material of her tights soft against my fingers, and her instep and heel also quite smooth. I'd say she was about a size six UK shoe. She wasn't attractive as such, but was quite tall, brown bobbed hair and brown eyes. She let me carry on for a while as my fingers found her stocking sole. I began to really tickle her foot, and she began laughing and squirming, her foot wiggling and flexing. She was trying to maintain her conversation, but kept punctuating it with things like 'There's someone here who likes tickling feet!'. I carried on for about twenty seconds more until she regained her composure, looked at me and said 'There's people looking, you should stop now...', which I did. Don't want to draw attention to myself now, do I? I later found out that this was my mate's aunt, and as some of you know, aunts' feet are my speciality...!

An hour or three and many beers after I'd tickled my friend's aunt's feet, I was standing in the hallway making conversation when a fairly drunk woman came up to me and rubbed her hands all over my chest. I think her hands were sticky (knowing my luck, so was my shirt!), but I was intrigued as to who she was as she was quite an attractive lady. Quite short, pleasantly plump, late 30s to early 40s I'd say, long brown hair and brown eyes, and was my friend's friend's mother. She was wearing a long white dress and white tights, shoes already gone. She went to sit in the front room, and began talking and playing with the family dog. The perfect excuse to take things further...at this point, I wasn't interested in her feet, but in seeing how far I could get!

I sat on the floor in front of her, pretending to take an interest in the dog but also talking to her, staring into her eyes intently at taking quick glances at her feet. As I was stroking the dog I said something like 'the dog's getting all the attention, you deserve some as well' which with hindsight implied I thought she was a dog! Regardless, I picked up one foot off the floor (UK size 6?), and began to gently massage and knead it. She didn't look overly comfortable, but seemed to enjoy the massage as her eyes were wide and mouth soft and pouty. I gave little tickles along the soles of her feet which made her smile and squeal, but focused mainly on the massage. I went for the other foot, when I became aware of another friend asking me to join him on the sofa. I ignored him, and continued with the massages and tickles.

His voice became more urgent and shouty, until I got fed up and asked him what he wanted. My initial thought was that he was jealous, and I was quite short with him when asking him what he was up to, until he responded 'If her husband sees you, he'll kill you....'

Oh.

I very sheepishly then sat back in the chair, desperately trying to blend into the scenery when not two minutes later the husband walked in. He didn't look in my direction, thankfully; if anything, he seemed more pissed off that his wife was drunk. I only saw the back of him, but he looked like he could hurt people... . They both left, and I let out a sigh of relief. I went into the kitchen to get a drink, and saw the mother of my friend whose birthday it was washing glasses at the sink. A short, blond Irish woman (think a much younger version of the mother from Everyone Loves Raymond), she was beavering away, and seemed quite sober. We made small talk, and she mentioned her feet were killing her. I looked down, and underneath her long black dress I saw that she had kicked off her shoes and was in black stocking feet....

Hmmmmm.

My friend's mother said her feet were sore, and I realised that she was shoeless. She'd been wearing standard black heels, which were now discarded as she stood at the sink in sheer black stocking feet. Well, we couldn't have her with sore feet now, could we?

I jokingly admonished her for washing up when there was a party going on, and told her I had just the cure. I pulled two chairs over (now, bear in mind that I'd only met this woman once or twice previously!), made her sit down and sat opposite her. I then told her to place her feet in my lap, as I was going to massager her feet for her (alcohol plays a great part sometimes...!) She did so quite willingly, and I ran my fingers over her stocking soles, kneading and caressing here and there, flexing her toes back and forth. She had quite small feet, about a UK size four I'd say, and we made general conversation as her feet received a going over. I may have given her little tickles here and there, I honestly can't remember. The whole thing lasted about ten minutes, and was apparently caught on film!! Thankfully, the evidence was recorded over before it could be shown....phew!

What I do recall, however, was that later on in proceedings I was sat next to her on the sofa, along with another housemate. She made reference to the foot massage, and my housemate looked at me in disbelief. I shrugged it off, saying I was offering a helping hand! My friend's mum had her feet scooped up on the sofa next to her, and I gave her a little tickle. She squirmed a bit, and I then paid attention to the toe band on her tights. It was slightly crooked, and so I discreetly manouvered it so that it covered her toes properly. She wiggled her toes and smiled at me, so I quietly asked if the foot massage and tickles were okay. She nodded, and said that she would 'often take her shoes off, stretch her legs out and ask her husband to tickle her feet...!' WOW!!!

Interestingly, her daughter once said that when she was younger she could only sleep if she had her feet tickled beforehand...it must be genetic!

That whole night was the subject of many, MANY memories I had...especially when I was alone.

I hope you enjoyed, guys.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
This is my last story involving friend's mothers, and happened five years ago...hopefully it's not THE last!

It was my best friend's wedding day, and everybody was dressed up smartly in their best attire. I was the best man, and so was on call throughout the day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. I arrived at my friend's house in my morning suit, to find that everybody else was still getting ready. I busied myself helping tidy up as everybody went to get changed, and wondered what outfit Helen would wear. You know how women always want to look good at weddings, eh? She came downstairs wearing narrow black suede heels, soft white tights, a black skirt and purple satin top, plus wedding hat. I had imagined her to be in open toe heels and bare legged, so this was a pleasant surprise for my stocking feet loving intentions. After all, she couldn't stay in the heels all day, could she...?

The wedding came and went, as did the speeches and the food/drink. Time went merrily on, and I'd not seen much of Helen throughout the night. Eventually the guests began to leave, my best friend and his new wife having departed for the honey moon. I was wandering around the house, and settled into an upstairs room (the house has about three levels, and people were dotted all over the place) where there seemed to be a bit of activity. Helen was there, and I noticed she was still in her heels. I sat down to chat to her (pure intentions, honest), and she eventually did the 'This is Smash, he massages my feet' bit to other people in the room (including my father, who looked bemused to say the least!).

At that point, some chaos involving a family member occurred downstairs, and people went to sort it out. I was in the room when Helen returned, and as there were no chairs available she sat on the floor, legs tucked in at the side. Her feet were obscured, so it wasn't until she stood up again that I noticed her shoes had been discarded. She wiggled her toes a bit, and then made another remark about the foot massages. I smiled, and after a brief pause, alcohol and hormones took over. Trying to remain calm, I looked at her and asked if she'd like her feet massaged. She smiled and said yes, sat in a newly vacated chair opposite me and placed her white stocking feet in my lap...

I went to work massaging her toes and insteps, very much aware of everyone else in the room but my mind was focused intently on pleasuring Helen's feet. Her feet are maybe a size six, and her tights made them incredibly soft. Maybe she'd had a pedicure for the wedding. Helen visibly sagged in the chair as I caressed her heels and soles, making conversation with people as I went to work. I was lost in 'the zone', her feet were all that mattered. As I massaged, I got a sudden urge to tickle Helen's feet as well. I wasn't sure if she was ticklish, but it was worth a shot. From a soft massage I went discreetly to tickling, holding Helen's feet by the toes of her tights so she couldn't get away! She laughed and squirmed, she WAS ticklish!! She asked me to stop through laughter, but never took her feet away! Once I'd stopped after a minute or so, she then asked me to carry on with the massage, which I was happy to do.

A few more minutes of massaging and I'd go back to tickling, sometimes gently, sometimes relentless, but it felt so good to have this gorgeous, feisty woman under my control! This lasted for another ten minutes before I thought it best to quit while I was ahead. Helen thanked me, and I also thanked her. I'm sure I could have seen her smiling when I thanked her...

As far as I know, my best friend isn't aware of it. It won't affect the friendship, but I hope that it remains only between myself and Helen. And the others in the room!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I get these pics from a guy that's a member of a yahoo group called black
women in pantyhose. I posted another good one from him in the non-
tickling part of the images room under the title Peek-a-boo. It's a pair of
sexy nylon clad soles lifting up out of a pair of green slides. Whoever took the
shot must have been inches from her feet because it's so clear.
I love pics like these. Especially if she has a radical arch, and this woman
does. Aw hell, let me just get it and put it here.

Great tale, lovenylonfeet! Well written and erotic.

I loved your's too, Smash. I'd read a couple of these on the mousepad, but you filled out some more details in these latest versions. Thanks!

Hey smash...great stories. do you have any where you really tickle some nylon feet instead of just massaging them???

tyf69 great picture, do you have any more you can share with us??

Hey smash...great stories. do you have any where you really tickle some nylon feet instead of just massaging them???

tyf69 great picture, do you have any more you can share with us??

Erm...no! I meant to say at the start that these were taken from the Mousepad foot site and were more from a foot fetish perspective. My mistake, fellow tickle fans. It's sort of in keeping in the spirit of friend's mother's feet, though...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey smash don't apologies...i love those stories so much but was just wondering if you had any with tickling.

I will share a story soon about my sister in law and her super ticklish nylon feet....that is if anyone wants to hear it!!

Hey red, I've got a bunch up in the non tickling section of the images thread

Hey smash don't apologies...i love those stories so much but was just wondering if you had any with tickling.

I will share a story soon about my sister in law and her super ticklish nylon feet....that is if anyone wants to hear it!!

(*high fives RD*)

Thanks for the compliments! There are none with actual tickling as we know it, other than the one about Tina and the second encounter with Helen. Having a nylon foot fetish before I had a tickling one means that while tickling is mentioned the emphasis is more on the feet. This is why I didn't post the one about my aunt, which was my first experience. Love to hear about your sister in law though, the more stories the better!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sister in Laws ticklish stocking feet

As promised a story about my sister in law's very ticklish stocking feet.

Ok, it was a few years ago now, she would have been about 21 or 22. slight build 5foot 5" tall, dark short hair.
I had found out that her feet were off the scale ticklish sometime before this happened and had developed quite a liking for tickling them.

On this particular occasion she had returned from her office job in skirt, black sheer nylons and flats. she sat next to me on the sofa and kicked her shoes off as we all watched TV.
I took my time eyeing her feet up and getting quite excited about the thought or tickling them.I finally moved my hand towards her exposed soles and ran a finger down one of them very lightly. this cased her to jump and move her feet of the sofa and onto the floor!
I looked at her ans smiled and said" nervous?" to which she just laughed and said "no, why." "well you seem to think I'm going to tickle your feet". "it's just that I don't trust you not to tickle them." I gave a huge smile took a deep breath and said "your right not to!!" and dropped to the floor and tried to pick up one of her stocking feet to tickle it. she pushed them both hard against the floor to stop me from getting to them so i reached up and tickled her knees firsts. this made her scream and jump and lift her feet of the floor, I then reached forwards and took hold of both of her feet and tucked them under my arm.
Without hesitating I attacked both of her stocking soles with my fingers and and as she struggled to pull free she laughed and shouted at me to stop. she was calling me ever name under the sun but to no avail as I kept a tight hold and tickled for all I was worth. I managed to hold on for a couple of minutes but then she got one foot free and started to kick me with it. by this time I had an almighty hard on so thought I'd better stop and let her off.

I got back up onto the sofa with her layed out laughing and breathing hard. I sat in such a way that she couldn't see my excitement.
I kept looking at her and smiling to wind her up and make feel that i would start again any time, she just kept trying to catch her breath and saying "stop it, now then". Her mother entered the room to find out what all the noise was and she said "it's all his fault, tickling my feet" and her mother just laughed and said "he knows how to get you then".

I have tickled her feet many times now but this was sadly the only time in nylons.

Hope you enjoyed this:wavingguy

Thanks for sharing Red Devil. That was a great experience!

Can't believe that my story has had such a poor responce....doesn't make a guy want to post anything thing else!!

Original poster..I envy you! You lucky SOB! LOL I only could have DREAMED of having something like that as a teen with all the mother fantasies I had. Thanks for sharing!

Can't believe that my story has had such a poor responce....doesn't make a guy want to post anything thing else!!

Dude, your story was great, don't feel bad; in the past I've posted what I thought were works of art, and got bugger all in response. A shame that this was your only nylon experience with her...how old were you at the time?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Awesome stories

Absolutely love the detail. It makes any lover of nylon foot tickling feel the experience. Nice work my friend !

What I'm about to say won't top the Jo and Lorraine stories, but I just wanted to bump this thread back to the top!

My first ever awareness of nylon tickling was the magic show circa 1982 where David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's i.e. Daisy Duke's 'feet' when cutting her into three. I already had a fetish for stocking feet, as has been seen in previous posts, so when her shoes came off I was very attentive. The tickling came when her feet were exposed at the top of the cabinet, and only lasted about ten seconds. However, the cheeky look on his face, the way the fake feet wriggled, her laughter and the fact she was trapped left a lasting impression on me. I was only about 7, and would wait another 4 years for my first stocking foot/tickling experience, but the seeds were planted that day.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not to burst your bubble, but when the tickling occured in that illusion when she was upside down, those were robotic feet, not hers. How do I know? I am a magic historian/collector/consultant. This is where I developed my nylon foot fetish also as a small boy. I have the clip on VHS but more importantly, I have the standard version of that illusion. It is called the Mis Made Lady. The version Copperfield performed was custom made for him but it was known as the laser mis made because the cutting theme was done with a red laser. There are plenty of illusions where the nylon feet tickling are real feet but not that one.

Not to burst your bubble, but when the tickling occured in that illusion when she was upside down, those were robotic feet, not hers. QUOTE]

Dude, no bubble has been burst - I had an idea back then that it couldn't have been real, and seeing it since on Youtube it looks like the compartments contain TV screens, and her reactions are played in synch with his. It was more the idea of the her being trapped while tickled that appealed. Being involved in the equipment and consulting, I hope you've had your fair share of experiences!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back