• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Auntie Lorraine Memories, continued...............

Firstly I just wanted to say this is quite the following we've got going here so thanks very much to all of you enthusiastic (some over enthusiastics haha) for all of your comments, experiences, viewpoints etc...nice to see such a wide range of different people here and better to see how much we all love this.

Due to popular demand I thought I'd "pen" another one of my many Aunty Lorraine experiences from my teenage years. Her daughter Jo is still being tickled on a regular basis and has even started getting off on tickling me back by this point but I should hasten to add it was always her mother, the older nurturing buxom and very ticklish attractive woman who really got me pumping, mature and exceptionally ticklish with a lifelong habit of wearing sheer silky pantyhose over her delicious feet. Jo was fun, bubbly, a bit large and very ticklish, but her mom, was curvy, erotic, sexy, sensual and all in all a complete MILF fox!!

I've mentioned previously that Auntie Lorraine caught me tickling her daughter's feet in her school uniform complete with pantyhose one day and made comment about ticklishness and the rest is history.....refer to the beginning of this thread if you're a new joiner to this one and you'll read how things progressed haha.

Following on from the time that Auntie Lorraine explicitly made me cum by letting me relentlessly tickle her feet the last time I was there, and her promise that it would be "our little secret", I made every opportunity in life from then on to satisfy my own teenage lust for her sheer tan (sometimes black) pantyhose feet. This wasn't difficult because as our tickling relationship grew she also made every opportunity to dangle for me, point her sheer toes, or show me her delightful nyloned soles, spreading out her toes and giving them a wriggle whilst she smiled at me, I inevitably hardened in my pants and usually responded by pressing my hand against it, hard to increase the intensity of what she was doing to me just by showing me her feet.

This particular day was a Saturday, afternoon, hammering down with rain and pretty cold in the depths of winter, a storm had come in and me, Jo and her mom Lorraine were well and truly bunkered in, heating on high and Jo and I were sat on the floor in front of the sofa on cushions whilst her mom laid across the couch almost falling asleep. We watched some boring Sat arvo show on one of the only 4 TV channels we used to get back then haha, imagine!!

Jo was wearing a long flowing hippie skirt complete with tan nylons underneath and a baggy jumper, she was a big-ish girl and always dressed to cover this up, shame really because her breasts were massive and hips curvy, all of which deserved showing off. Her mom wore leggings and a baggy jumper but underneath the leggings also had tan nylons on and a pair of overly huge soft slippers, she was starting to drift off with the heating being on so high.

Noticing her mom was almost away with the fairies I discretely reached down to one of Jo's pantyhosed feet, she was sat with her back to the couch and one leg crossed under the other so one sole was facing out to the side and looking right up at me!! I softly but very rapidly tickled my fingers over her sole and under her toes which caused her to wriggle that nyloned sole at me making it wrinkle and the nylons wrinkle with it. I love that and my cock throbbed inside my pants as a direct reflection on that sight. Jo smiled at me and spread her toes with a comment about how rubbish the TV was. I agreed but we continued to watch it and occasionally I would softly tickle Jo's foot whilst her mom dozed behind us. She'd had a busy week apparently.

I gazed at Jo's foot mesmerized each time I softly tickled it, the feeling of her sheer tan pantyhose on my fingertips as they stroked grazed and tickled Jo's sensitive foot was amazing and I felt myself getting harder and harder in the jeans I was wearing. Jeans are great because they contain a hard cock real good and offer great pressure when you throb against them haha. So on I continued, touching Jo's foot and teasing her with the occasional words "tickle tickle" making her look at me smiling with the cutest joyful giggling. Jo spread her toes for me and my eyes must have popped out of my head because she blantantly stated, "hahah you like this don't you" and continued to coo and giggle whilst I tickled softly. I did reply eventually that I loved it and she had the prettiest feet to tickle, Jo gave me a shy look and rest her head back as I continued tickling her foot. Moving my fingers under her toes she lifted them for me and allowed me to tickle underneath inbetween and all over her delicious pantyhosed toes, her hands had started rubbing at her thighs over the dress and nylons!! I motioned Jo to spin round so to put both feet in my lap which she gladly did with a big smile on her face, her feet just hanging off the end of my thigh with her calves pressed across it!! My cock throbbed against the back of her calves as I looked at the pretty, very ticklish tan toes and feet in front of me and couldn't take it any longer - I needed to tickle, properly!! So I did!!, both soles, I dug in and tickled frantically across the soles of the sheer nylon feet of my friend and nearly came when she dissolved into silent laughter leaning into the wall at the end of the couch. Her eyes shot wide as did her grinning mouth but no sound escaped whatsoever - she just looked at me with eyes of panicked laughter as I wildly tortured her feet through her nylons, up and down her feet, between her toes which were writhing frantically, up and down her pantyhosed shins to her knees and back, I just let loose. As I tickled her I pressed her calves against my cock and combined with her sliding them backwards and forth across my now solid cock I started to feel light headed. Her mom continued to sleep on the couch behind us as we both continued her tickle torture with stealthy silence for fear of waking up her mom. The whole situation was so dam erotic, tickle torturing a very sexy mature woman's daughter right in front of her while she slept and all the while both of us trying not to wake her!!!!

As I scrambled my fingers across Jo's feet and toes I occasionally brought them up to my nose to sniff the delicious muskiness of Jo's pantyhosed feet on my fingers, I'd nearly cum and then go back to tickle torturing my willing friend whilst she rubbed my cock through my jeans with her pantyhosed calves!! I couldn't take it anymore and neither could Jo it would have appeared. Through my selfishness of enjoying this scene of taboo-like tickling and thoroughly getting off on it I hadn't noticed Jo was openly rubbing herself through her nylons whilst I tickled her feet, she was silent, head back, eyes closed but with the biggest grin which occasionally spread into a wide opened silent laughter face as I continued my joyful tickling of her feet.

I took the opportunity, with one hand I tickled her feet, with the other I unzipped my jeans and started furiously grabbing at my cock and fisting it whilst Jo rubbed herself uncontrollably. I whispered "tickle tickle" at her and Jo responded quietly "oh it does tickle tickle, hahaha, please tickle tickle heehehehehe" I couldn't take it......as much as I tried to hold back, hearing Jo say those words just made my head explode and as I dug my fingers hard into her feet she threw her head back in silent laughter, my cock started to swell further, hardening like granite, my grip tightened, Jo's feet wriggled and writhed, the nylons slipping across her soles and my fingertips. I started to cum, massively, one of those orgasms that builds and builds to an eruption of epic proportions as I tickled Jo's feet, as I did my head turned under the pressure so I was looking at Jo's mom and I froze!!!! Auntie Lorraine (Jo's mom) WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!!

My hand stopped fisting but held onto my cock tight, frozen...... in a kind of panicked trance as I looked deep into Jo's mom's eyes as cum still pumped from my cock in my hand, Jo still had her eyes closed as she was starting to cum as well, her mom looked at her briefly with a big grin on her face, looked at me tickling her feet, looked at my cock in my hand as it carried on oozing spunk, looked back into my eyes with the sexiest "naughty boy" look her in eyes and pretended to go back to sleep and closed here eyes!!! I STARTED CUMMING AGAIN!!! This had never happened but I just couldn't believe what had happened, and Jo was still touching herself with her ticklish pantyhosed feet in my hands!! The feeling was there, my cock was hard, and it tried to explode but having done so already it just swelled and throbbed, kicking around wildly whilst for the last seconds of tickling Jo's beautiful feet I lifted them up and sniffed them as my second cumming literally subsided and I slunk into a weakened mess on the floor in front of the couch.

Jo was gasping quietly for breath, we both were, grinning like Cheshire cats as Jo wriggled her toes and rubbed her nyloned feet together, through the tan sheers I could see that the soles of her feet were pink from being tickled and tortured so violently as I dug in during the latter parts of what just happened. I was dizzy, and in a mess from the waist down, Jo had some cum on the backs of her legs and her feet but we couldn't move, I just lay there trying to breathe while Jo lay sat with her head back against the cool wall, eyes closed as she tried to compose herself. I looked over my shoulder again and clocked Jo's mom, she had her eyes open and was looking at me again, she winked, smiled and mouthed the word "yumm!" before pretending to be asleep again!!!!

Jo came round and looked scared and I could tell what she was thinking, we need to get straightened up before mom wakes, not once had she noticed her mom and I's erotically knowing stares during our tickling session and she also hadn't noticed me looking at her mom whilst I came and tickled her feet!! We quickly got up very quietly and dived upstairs to clean up, laughing and giggling quietly while we did and I squeezed Jo's panyhosed arse under her skirt as we went. We cleaned up and came back downstairs again and whilst Jo tried to slink back into position without her mom noticing, I sat down in front of her mom again but making sure I got eye contact with her once again, but alas she kept them closed.

My heart was still pounding a few minutes later when Jo's mom "pretended" to stir, she made a yawning noise and faked waking whilst Jo and I pretended nothing had happened right in front of her while she "slept"!! Auntie Lorraine looked straight at me with the kindest biggest smile when she said "ooh good morning kids, what time is it haha, sorry, I fell asleep". We made a couple of jokes about her sleeping her day away and it was evening and just looked at each other knowingly about our orgasmic tickling fun which had finished not 10 minutes earlier. Jo's mom then stunned us both and said, "do you know, I had the weirdest dream........I dreamt that we were all being tickled and we couldn't stop it!! HAHA, how strange!!" She said it so blatantly but dismissively that Jo didn't click at all but I did, I knew, and Jo's mom knew, and now she knew that not only did the feeling of tickling her feet make me excited, but tickling her daughters feet made me cum as well!!!

The evening pressed on and some knowing looks between Jo's mom and I were exchanged, and also between Jo and I as she was still under the impression that what had happened earlier that day was "our little secret", but I knew, and it excited me so much to think about it and still does to this day, that Jo's mom knew just how exciting tickle torturing her daughter's sheer nylon feet in front of her really was for us all!!!

OMG...can't speak after that story mate..!!!
But those nylon feet are from a friend and work college...I've only very briefly tickled her bare feet but I'm hoping to have a go at her nylon feet soon...!!!
Thanks for the story..!!

I have read your experiences before and they are just awesome!! You have the exact feelings as I do!! A mature ladies laughter and her nylon clad feet.....heaven!!! If you have more please share!!

Red Devil that's a very very nice pair of colleagues feet to play with there man, you're a lucky fella and I hope you make the most of every opportunity to tickle them mate.

I'm going to be seeing Aunty L again very soon when I go home for a break in a couple of weeks, I'm going to ensure I get her on her own, she's in her late 50's now but still has delicious sheer feet and yup, she's still erotically ticklish. Jo is married now so the opportunity maybe there for some nyloned tickling, "for old times sake" haha.

I'll keep you all posted, all the best

Hi Purbeck and thanks man, believe me our shared love of this is more common than you think, glad to meet a fellow fan.

Much more to come mate, when I can of course lol.

All the best

WOW! u Ur experiences are to die for. Can imagine how this must have been for a teenage boy! Congrats. I hope auntie takes advantage ou of her knowledge that u love to torture her daughter too!!! keep it coming FAST!

Mastertickle you're dam right there and I still get rock hard when I see her, to say she indulged, nurtured and enjoyed having me tickle is just not strong enough haha, I was in love for years, spent time with Jo really to tickle her mom lol.

I'll get some more up soon mate

All the best

I have read your experiences before and they are just awesome!! You have the exact feelings as I do!! A mature ladies laughter and her nylon clad feet.....heaven!!! If you have more please share!!

You've come to the right thread then, Purbeck! After a few PC issues as of late, I aim to post some more stories about tickling my aunt's feet over the years. Soon, my friends, soon...in the meantime, though, kudos to Kano for sharing this post, yet another epic encounter to treat us with! Good work, fella...and the best of luck with your next visit to Aunty L!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey Smash you're back, hope the IT gremlins have been annihilated pal. Can't wait to be reading your experiences when you get the time mate and just for good measure I thought I'd mention the wedding I went to back a couple of months ago, the wedding of Auntie L's daughter Jo who I used to tickle wildly growing up, as mentioned above though the joy was discovering a journey of tickling with her mom whose penchant for wearing pantyhose just drove me nuts growing up.

I may have mentioned Aunty L is in her late 50's now but still looks like an absolute fox in the buxom mature tickle group in my humble opinion, her taste for wearing sheer pantyhose has not disappeared and she is if anything more giggly and bubbly these days than she ever was. She still calls me her "gorgeous boy" and I still get rock hard at the memories of tickling her sensitive feet as a younger man.

As mentioned Jo got married this year to her fella, way overdue if you ask me but none-the-less they finally got hitched and everyone, including me of course, is over the moon for them. None more than Aunty L who was just beaming the whole day adding a very sensual sight of attraction to this already sensual woman. As I do every time I head back home I always make an excuse to pop in and see her, always with the hope of tickling her once again but usually with the result of just watching her tease me with her feet when no-one's looking.

The wedding day was just such an opportunistic day, my wife had gone to see some friends and I was going to meet her at the church, and as such I had taken the opportunity to txt Aunty L and wish her well for the day and I offered to help where possible. She responded saying that she had an hour to kill before heading to the church herself and if I wanted to help I could keep her company for a bit so I dove straight in and asked if she'd like me to run her up to the church as my wife had already left to go via friends. She txt back great and to come up as soon as I was ready to, to which I replied I was already out the door haha. She giggled back at this and I headed off!!

I got to Aunty L's house and she opened the door grinning the biggest happiest smile because of the day but also seemed real happy to see me, more than ever, and threw her arms round me for a hug which was real tight, pressing me into her massive breasts she gave me a kiss and said it was so good to see me after so long and that I was still a strapping lad haha, I told her she looked strikingly beautiful for the wedding and that she did more than just look great to me. A 50's summer dress in red that came below the knee, tan pantyhose and high heels!! The dress pushed up her breasts making her look even more buxom and listening to her clicking around in the heels and watching her sheer ankles and feet as she walked me into her house just excited me. She made us drinks and we sat down at the dining room table next to each other and I positioned myself so I could admire her sheer legs, ankles and feet in her high heels and of course she noticed haha, and didn't mind one bit letting one of her shoes slip from her heel and arching her foot for me as it dangled there, smiling as she did. "Still like looking at my feet then gorgeous boy hahaha, don't they look great today!" I throbbed immediately like you do when you hear a woman mention the word feet, or tickle, or in my case even nylons. I told her they looked better than ever and she was a fantasy come true for a man like me growing up, let alone now, and remained so to this day. She blushed and smiled some more and we continued talking about how excited we were for Jo and so on, all the while she continued to tease me with her foot, which curved beautifully with the way she had her legs crossed - I wanted to rip her shoes off and tickle her into a frenzy like the good old days but we both knew we wouldn't have this opportunity today, she had spent hours getting ready and wouldn't have the time to repair the dishevelled mess she would become if I scrambled my fingers all over her soles. Instead I thought I'd be bold......"Aunty Lorraine?" I asked confidently, this caused her to sit bolt upright and look right at me over the top of her glasses and say "Yes young man?!" with a bemused smile on her face...."Would you have any objection if I sniffed your feet in those tights?!"

She erupted in laughter with a very naughty twinkle in her eye and exclaimed "oh god yes of course you can young man, I'd let you tickle torture them but we have to be good, and I have to look good to give Jo away, but yes you can sniff.....sniff my feet all you like" and with that she put both feet on the table with her shoes still on and motioned for me to kneel next to them and have some fun. Almost trembling and steadily hardening I lifted both heels of her feet but let them dangle on the toes so I could see her arches in the shimmering nylon, wrinkled as her toes were pointed at me and looked up at her beaming smile before pressing my nose inside her shoes and taking the deepest headiest breath in of pure sex in my opinion, that musky, warm, feminine smell of a mature woman's foot through nylons. She kept smiling at me and watched me swell in my suit as I did the same again with the other foot and rubbed my cock through my trousers to intensify the feeling. I sniffed and sniffed til I could hardly stand it and looked over to her to see that Aunty L had her hand up her dress and was touching herself through the sheer fabric of her pantyhose. I slipped both shoes off her toes and my eyes must have popped out at the sight of her pretty toes through the reinforced nylon toes of her sheers as she laughed a knowing laugh as she spread her toes for me - I nearly came!!! Both encouraged and excited by this stunning sight I softly took her foot in my hand and sniffed again this time at her toes whilst she went back to rubbing herself under he dress. God I wanted to tickle her but couldn't as the rules had been set not to make a mess out of the hard work she's put in to getting ready, but, she didn't say I couldn't suck or kiss hahaha!!! With the boldness of a now 38 year old man who is very comfortable with his nylon foot and tickling fetish I still held onto her foot softly but firmly wrapped my lips around her toes and started sliding my tongue across the sheer fabric in between her musky toes, Aunty Lorraine squealed and screamed out in laughter but soon composed herself as she looked right at me gasping, murmuring and whispering my favourite word "ticklish" as she now started to rub herself harder as I sucked on her ticklish toes. She was concentrating hard, and so was I, not to turn it into tickle torture so each time it got too much for her to stand I'd lick her sole and grab at my cock before sniffing again and let her calm down. Then I'd go back to sucking her ticklish nyloned toes again. Aunty L was really getting close now, touching herself whilst I eroticised her feet and I thought by now, I'll throw caution to the wind. I unzipped and started fisting myself wildly as I continued sniffing and sucking on this beautiful older womans' feet - god I loved this relationship we had. Aunty L got close and I could feel my cock harden further so I started wanking madly whilst gripping tightly onto her ankle and sucking on her now soaking nyloned feet and toes, Aunty L let go and just moaned out "my poor ticklish feet" as she came inside her pantyhose real hard, her feet arched, her beautiful toes pointed and her arches wrinkled as I sucked and nibbled and watched her massive breasts heave up and down as she started to shudder, shiver and generally just go to pieces as her orgasm took over her, god I still wanted to tickle her!!! I started cumming myself which shot up and hit the underside of her dining room table as I couldn't stand it any longer and softly spidered my fingers over the soft and moist nylons covering her feet tickling her every so erotically she threw her heard back and screamed with laughter "dddooooonnnnn't tickle my feet hahahahahaha!!!!" Too late lol!! I tickled her for the minute and a half or so of me exploding under her table whilst delighting in my beautiful fancy woman having a good belly laugh at me touching her feet until my own orgasm subsided. I nearly collapsed onto the floor it was that intense. "God I love your feet Aunty Lorraine" I managed to gasp, she could only just reply herself when she said "so do I honey hahaha so do I, it's so good to see you again" and that was the end of a very erotic and intense pantyhose foot session with my beautiful Aunty Lorraine lol. She straightened herself up which didn't take long but when we looked at the clock we panicked, we only had ten minutes to get to the church!! We were going to have to leave her dining room table's underside in the very mess I'd just left it in and so ran out of the house laughing at what we'd just got up to and attempting to normalise ourselves as I drove her up to give her daughter away.

In the car Aunty Lorraine told me how exciting it was going to be for her wriggling her soggy stockinged toes in her leather shoes in the church in a minute and that she was going to think about tickling me when she wasn't thinking of the wedding. I told her straight - "Aunty Lorraine seriously, I'd let you tie me up and tickle torture me until I cum anytime you want, just give me your toes to sniff while you do hahaha!!" She roared with laughter at the thought of this and told me one day, it truly would be my lucky day!!

I have to admit that I was that turned on all day I don't think a minute went by when I wasn't throbbing in my suit, none more so than when Aunty L and I would catch each others eye and she'd give me a nurturing wink and a smile, I even had my arse squeezed and then tickled as we all hugged goodnight after the reception.

Just to add a bit of joy here to this great experience, if you go to my profile pics then Aunty Lorraine's beautiful nyloned feet are there waiting for you to go with this so hope you love them as much as I do, and yes, this picture was taken the very day of the wedding, the day I sniffed Aunty Lorraines ticklish feet!!

All the best guys and hope you enjoy my life's work haha.

Cheers Bob, got to make the most of every minute pal, take it and make it your own. I was always introverted about my nylon foot and tickling fetishes growing up until Aunty Lorraine came into my life, she changed everything and taught me how to enjoy it on a monumental scale. Ever since I've been open and confident about tickling women, when you really break it down, what is actually wrong with loving the sensation of making a woman scream with laughter and sometimes more by teasing them. Believe me the more you turn tickling into comfortable fun the more opportunities present themselves lol.

Have a good one out there mate and all the best

Holy Moly Kano....your stories go from great to amazing and more mate...!!!!! Thank you for sharing.!

Cheers Bob, got to make the most of every minute pal, take it and make it your own. I was always introverted about my nylon foot and tickling fetishes growing up until Aunty Lorraine came into my life, she changed everything and taught me how to enjoy it on a monumental scale.

I have this sort of 'trust' with my aunt even now. Although neither of us is getting any younger, I still try to instigate tickles with her or indulge in covert - or at times not so covert - games of footsie with her stocking feet. She's usually willing (most of the time!), and it always seems like 'our thing'. The following story is one of my favourite experiences with my aunt, as it was the day that we/I reached a sort of understanding about things. I think that the only things to make it better would have been if she'd been wearing black tights and I'd removed her shoes for her! Like Kano, this helped me in accepting things, and while I'm maybe not as open as I could be, it's helped me discuss my fetish with women who I trust and have a curiosity about these sorts of things. So then, without further ado....

This story take place a few days after the previous experience. Tickling my aunt's stocking feet as they lay in my lap had been incredible, and I was keen to repeat the experience. However, as the holiday was nearing its end I knew that my chances were limited. My family were out for the day, and more out of teenage laziness than anything else I'd stayed indoors. Consequently, it was a pleasant surprise when my aunt came back for lunch! She was wearing a black cardigan over a yellow top with a black and white check skirt, greyish white tights and black heels. As I said, she lived and worked on the site of the care home, so it made sense for her to eat in her flat. After she’d greeted me and offered to make me some lunch, I had the sudden realisation that we were alone. With luck, maybe I could tickle her feet again!

Whilst she was in the kitchen making lunch, I played out several potential scenarios in my mind. Maybe she'd take her shoes off and I could offer to massage and tickle her feet? She’d happily accepted the other day, so surely she'd not think it was weird? Or maybe she'd even ask me to tickle her feet for her, as she liked it when I did it? I snapped out of these thoughts as my aunt returned with the sandwiches and settled on the armchair opposite. Her shoes remained on her feet as we sat there eating and talking, when suddenly it came to me; just confront the problem head on! I waited for a break in the conversation, took a deep breath and went for it.

'Would you like to have your feet tickled?'

I was nervous asking, as I was worried that my aunt would find it weird. However, she instead replied with a curious smile and a cooing noise of approval; my gamble had paid off! She shuffled her feet from her shoes and wriggled them in mid air. My heart was beating fast as I grabbed a chair from the dining table and placed it in front of my aunt. I couldn’t believe my luck; my aunt and I were alone with no chance of interruption, and she was willingly letting me tickle her feet! Trying to remain calm I sat on the chair and patted my lap, which was exactly where my aunt happily placed her white stocking feet! However, so I could also admire her stocking soles whilst tickling them I moved her feet further down onto my thighs. Without any further hesitation I began tickling my aunt’s feet, gently tracing doodles on her soft stocking soles. I tried not to stare too much as I tickled, but it wasn’t easy! However, I saw my aunt visibly relax as I tickled her feet, which reassured me that she was happy for me to continue. I explored the length of her delightful feet, switching from her toes to heels to insteps to soles to ankles.

I made small talk with my aunt as I tickled her, with the aim of hopefully masking my excitement. However, I realised that her responses were getting shorter and quieter before often leading to long silences. I looked up from her white stocking feet and saw that her eyes were shut and she had a dreamy smile on her face! She occasionally murmured how good it felt to have her feet tickled and how she could easily fall asleep. I used this to my advantage, and asked her which was the favourite part of her feet to be tickled. I was enjoying myself immensely, but wanted to hear from my aunt the things she enjoyed about having her feet tickled. My aunt pondered my question briefly, before replying that it was her insteps. To indicate this, she helpfully ran her toes the length of both insteps, causing a delightful swishing sound! I took the lead and proceeded to slowly tickle her insteps simultaneously, prompting a soft moan of approval from my aunt! As I continued, my aunt stirred slightly and commented on my handiwork.

‘Oh, this is so nice, your touch is just right! You’re very good at tickling, but I hope that there’s not a bad smell coming from my feet!’

I assured her that there was no odour coming from her feet, and to prove it I lifted them to my nose and sniffed just under her toes! I was caught up in the moment, but thought it would be okay to do this as I’d been tickling my aunt’s feet for some time now. My aunt laughed at this, thankfully, seeing the funny side of what I’d just done.

‘Eeeeewwww! I can’t believe you just did that!’ she said with a smile.

‘Oh thats okay, I don’t mind feet, actually I quite like them!’

I couldn’t believe I’d just said it, and a sudden silence filled the air. As panic set in all I could do was smile awkwardly as I feared the worst. Instead, my said nothing aunt but smiled what I now know was a knowing smile. I took her silent smile as a sign that I could continue, and so proceeded to carry on slowly tickling her white stocking feet. I realised that I’d inadvertently blurted out my secret...and yet, my aunt seemed fine with it! I was a bit worried that she’d later tell my parents, but figured I’d keep tickling my aunt’s feet while I had the chance.

I continued tickling my aunt’s feet for another five minutes more, before I heard her mumble something incoherent. I’d been so focused on tickling her feet that I hadn’t noticed she’d fallen asleep! She said it could happen, and it had; she must have really enjoyed the tickling! Instead of waking her straight away I studied her feet through her tights - the way they looked so smooth and how her toes were quite small and dainty. I didn’t look for too long though, as I knew my aunt had to go back to work. I slowly woke her up by squeezing her toes, bringing my aunt back to the land of the living! She thanked me for tickling her feet, and lifted them from my lap. I looked at the time and saw that I’d been tickling her for some 45 minutes, though it felt like a lifetime! Surprisingly, instead of putting her shoes back on my aunt curled her feet up onto the chair. I noticed this and sensed another opportunity in the making.

‘Are you not putting your shoes back on?’ I asked my aunt, already suspecting what her answer was.

‘Not yet, I’ve got a few minutes left before I have to go back.’

‘In that case I’ll carry on tickling you!’ I laughed, and snaked a hand quickly along my aunt’s stocking soles. I just did it briefly though - after all, I could hardly say I’d been shortchanged! Soon afterward my aunt returned to her office, and I spent the rest of the day coming back down to Earth at what had just happened. As an aside, although later that night she mentioned to everybody that I’d been tickling her feet, it was only said in passing, and done so with a smile. There was no mention of my divulgence or of any discomfort on my aunt’s part, which of course I was very relieved about! I’d revealed my foot fetish to my aunt, and she seemed okay with it. Was she? Or did she just put it down to the folly of youth? I wasn’t too sure but realised that, under the right circumstances, I might be able to regularly tickle my aunt’s feet until she told me otherwise. Little did I know that I’d have to wait another seven years before such an opportunity presented itself to me...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Seven years later...

Christmas Eve 1996, and my parents and I had gone to visit my aunt and uncle in Edinburgh to spend the festive period there. I'd not seen much of my aunt in recent years, so when I walked through the door I think she was quite surprised to see me as a 21 year old. We all said our hellos, and as my uncle showed my parents to their room my aunt loitered behind, pulling me in close and saying 'I'm so glad you're here...' and letting it linger. So glad I was there? Hmmm...I wasn't sure how to take that, but I knew it meant something, you know? I'd already decided that getting any tickles in might be difficult, but hearing my aunt say that made me think she might make it easier for me. Of course...it may have just been that she was happy to see me!

The following day we all went to my cousin's house for Christmas dinner, a seven course affair. Everybody had dressed up, and my aunt was wearing black suede heels, black tights, black trousers and a reddish/purple jumper. I'd noticed the tops of her black stocking feet peeking out from under the hems of her trousers, and almost had to catch my breath; it was the first time I'd seen her wearing black tights. Okay, I'd not seen her feet...but it was only a matter of time, right? Christmas dinner was a fulsome affair, and throughout the day my cousin and his wife waited on us hand and foot, with nothing being too much trouble for them. We were sat around the table after dinner, when my mum announced that she was going to take her shoes off. My aunt chimed in - for my benefit? - 'Oh, I kicked mine off ages ago!'. Ten years on from my first time tickling my aunt, I was about to see her black stocking feet! Happy Christmas, Smash! I was safe in the knowledge that, even though it was a crowded room, I'd finally be able to see her feet. I didn't push anything, but as it turned out, luck was on my side...

We'd by now all flopped onto the sofa, me sitting next to my aunt. I intentionally didn't look at her feet as I knew that I'd get busted by making it too obvious! During the conversation I said how full up I was, and my aunt decided to rub my belly to soothe me. It tickled slightly, but also felt very good...although she maybe did it a bit longer than necessary! However, what with all the alcohol consumed, people were needing the toilet, and so a queue had formed. My uncle went in first, at which point I also needed to go. As I was waiting, my aunt came out and gave me a hug. I commented that she'd shrunk minus her heels, and bent down to give her black stocking feet a quick tickle. I heard her smiling, but she also gave me a 'Behave yourself, you naughty boy!' pretend scolding. I told her that I was returning the favour for her rubbing my stomach, and she laughed and hugged me again. I couldn't quite believe that I'd tickled her with so many people around (not that anybody saw), but also knew I had another three days or so to tickle my aunt if the chance arose. Little did I know what she had planned. An hour or so later, we were all sat back around the table playing a board game. By chance or design, I was sat next to my aunt, and after a few minutes I felt something graze my socked foot. I knew it was my aunt, but presumed it was an accident. Then it happened again. And again.

My aunt was playing footsie with me!

Without looking at my aunt I gently moved my left foot over to her and snaked it along the edge of her right stocking foot. I glided my toes slowly back and forth as my aunt took her left foot and snuck it under my sole. I returned the favour by sliding my toes the length of her left sole before placing my left foot under her right and tickling her with my toes. I couldn't believe this was happening, but what made it better was that my aunt had instigated it! Neither my aunt or I looked at or spoke to each other during this, but we were both getting off on it - not only the sensations, but the fact that everybody else was oblivious to it! My aunt got the finishing move in by placing her right foot on my left and keeping it pinned to the ground....though to be honest, I was happy to let her win!

Interestingly, neither my aunt or I mentioned it in the days that followed. I'd seen my aunt in a whole new light as a result of this, as it showed that not only did she like having her feet tickled, but she was happy to indulge me as well. God bless her! Thankfully, the next indulgence wouldn't be too far away...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
This was a few nights after Christmas Day, and everyone was in the front room - me, my parents, and my aunt and uncle. There was conversation, food, drink, laughter, and much merriment, as it should be over Christmas! I was on the sofa with my parents, my aunt was laying on the floor with her back against the armchair and my uncle was sat at the table. We were all watching TV and chatting, when suddenly my aunt beckoned me over.

'Come here, SmashTV!' she said in a stern voice, loud enough for everybody to hear.
'Why? What do you want?', I asked, pretending to be curious and frightened. However, I was hopeful that I knew what she had in mind.
'Come here!’ she repeated, gesturing at the spot in front of her.
‘What do y-
‘Come here, and rub my feet!'

Hell yeah!

She was dressed similarly to how she'd been at Christmas dinner, and as she continued to summon me she slid her shoes off (black suede flats), exposing her lovely black stocking feet to me. I pretended to moan, but inside my heart was doing backflips! I could have done without the audience, of course, but I wasn't going to complain! I sat between her legs with my back facing her, and began to massage her feet which was odd, as I normally tickled them straight away. However, I had an audience this time, and I didn't fancy blowing my cover! My aunt made a few contented noises and so I carried on, my fingers rubbing her toes, insteps, heels etc. Nobody else said anything, in fact they all kept on talking and so I kept on playing with my aunt's feet. She was resting her hands on my shoulders now, giving little tickles of her own....

However, my position was a bit uncomfortable, so I took my aunt's feet and lifted them through the crooks of my arms so that they were resting on my thighs. It genuinely made it easier for me, but at the same time it gave me more of a chance to see her feet! I think my aunt knew what I was up to as she’d tilt her feet to the side, giving me a closeup shot of her glorious black stocking soles. Everyone laughed at my aunt's new position, but I was trying not to draw attention to how much I was enjoying it. However, under the cover of conversation I discreetly switched the massaging and stroking for a full on tickling. My fingers scampered along my aunt's soles and insteps, digging gently into her toes before tracing along her heels. Inevitably my aunt picked up on this immediately and, maybe due to the alcohol, began to provide a running commentary of my technique...

'Oh, he's switched from massaging my feet to tickling my feet....OH THAT'S IT....oh, that feels WONDERFUL....do my insteps, will you ooohhhhhh YES! Smash, your touch is amazing, you've got it JUST right! Are you tickling my toes now? Hehehe...mmm....lovely....that's right, up and down my soles....'

She was also discreetly stroking my back at this point, getting more daring as she commentated further on my tickling skills. This went on for about fifteen minutes total, and amazingly the rest of the adults kept talking amongst themselves! I had to stop it eventually, as I didn’t want to look like I was enjoying it TOO much! Yes, I was enjoying it, but not enjoying it as much as I could with everyone else in the room. I looked back at my aunt a few times as I tickled, and the look of sheer pleasure on her face was wonderful to see! I also had signs of sheer pleasure, but not on my face...! When I finished suddenly, my aunt let out a fake moan and began to pout that it was over, but gave me a little smile and wink later on when nobody else was looking!

I guess my conclusion of the other day was correct; she did enjoy it as much as I did!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
IMG_4663.JPGIMG_4664.JPG

Why thank you Mr Devil that's very good of you to say - it's amazing how vivid your memory is when it anything to do with nylon feet and tickling, somedays I can't remember what day it is but when it comes to Aunty Lorraine - it's been almost my whole life continuing to this day and if I think hard enough I can even smell those nyloned feet hahaha. I'll keep them coming man.

Smash - about time you got these up here matey nice one, nice reading too I hasten to add haha.

Now, brace yourselves................AUNTIE LORRAINE'S STUNNINGLY TICKLISH FEET - TODAY!!!!! These were taken about 8hrs ago but dammit she would not let me tickle AND take pictures!! Enjoy these though everybody and the tickling experience will follow!!

All the best

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back