• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twitter Find - Jersey Shore

bLU

great find! not a big fan (of hers) at all, but still kinda interesting. if any1 here already follows her - they might ask he about it, or what happened, etc - don't have to - just a thought - again good find

good find blu, not a big fan of them or the show, but it's an interesting find

Sounds like a "Jersey Shore" tickle fight!

BTW, not a fan of the show either. lol

never seen the show, dont ever care to (i HATE reality tv!) but, i know OF this snookie from all the media attention she gets..and i always thought she should be tied down secure and her feet relentlessly tickled..just for being annoying and destroying tv further LOL

great find!

Don't care for Snooki, I think her laugh would be really annoying but wow, awesome news for JWoww! Oh man, she's such a b**** and I would love to see her just get dog piled and get the crap tickled out of her.

Great finds dude!

I find it amusing how everyone is saying they are not a fan, but somehow its one of the highest rated cable shows.

its all the kids obsessed with mtv watching it....personally i tried watching the shows first episode when it first came on while channel surfing.I lasted about 15 minutes...havent wanted to see it since.Dirtbags making money for being dirtbags doesnt interest me

I've never seen an episode but I think Snooki and JWOWW are both really cute(although seriously screwed up. What is it w/these girls from Jersey? Isn't Lindsey Lohan also from NJ?) Supposedly there's an episode where JWOWW is making out w/one of the guys and while Snooki's drunk(which is all the time), she pulls the covers off and tickles her feet. Can't find a video, only a mention of the episode. Maybe this should be in Mainstream Lists

http://globalgrind.com/channel/gossip/content/1808956/the-3-wtf-moments-of-jersey-shore-photos/?pc=1&pi=1

Last edited:
It isn't really a full blown tickle at all, she just reaches up and is grabbing at their feet

The Lindsay Lohan wannabe who is criminally annoying is ticklish? :tank: Idk why but I find it quite upsetting...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back