• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aurora Snow Tickled On Playboy FF/F repost by request

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
Aurora Snow tickled by 2 women on playboy call in show

Best Playboy Tickle So Far!

Of all the Playboy tickling clips, this is the best by far! I used to get the Playboy channel, and they never used to show any kind of tickling like this! Great find!

The tickling is good, but I can't stop trying to understand people like the guy who called, and even the girls in the clip. I just don't accept it, but maybe it's me :) Still, thanks for posting :)

thanks for the post, but I don't know about that one!

thanks for the post, but I don't know about that one!
What's to know? A ticklish chick got tickled. But you're not the first to insinuate that she was faking it, which I don't get. She also did one tickle vid for FMC, which is the norm for the few genuinely ticklish models FMC has had (Dita Von Teese is another one).

She's Faking It

She's faking it. You want to see Aurora Snow really get it go to DeviceBondage

heh its nice to see the playgirl girls getting into the spirit of two on one foot tickling :p nice clip

i had this channel a long time ago. lots of tickling and foot fetish segments on there shows.

The tickling is good, but I can't stop trying to understand people like the guy who called, and even the girls in the clip. I just don't accept it, but maybe it's me :) Still, thanks for posting :)

Huh?

She's faking????????????????? oh fuck....well........give her an Oscar, damn better acting than Sandra Bullock, who didn't deserve the Oscar for "Blindside" but Gabriel Sidhe did. For "Precious".

I enjoyed the clip.

It seems that she gets sexually stimulated by having her feet tickled.:ermm:

The confusion and misperception here, both on the part of the producers of this vid, the requester, the ticklers, the ticklee and all of the posters here arguing "fake" or "not fake" is due to a misperception and confusion about what the tickling fetish really is in my view (and believe me I have the fetish BAD).

Ask yourself if the ticklee here is really having sexual pleasure? I don't think so. Ask yourself if any ticklee is supposed to have PLEASURE during the tickling? I dont think so!
That's why this scenario with the ticklee laughing between OOOHs and AHHHHs seems confusing and stupid. Lets face it tickling is a form of s&m..control and torture. The laughter is an involunary result. Maybe she's ticklish but the feigned sexual pleasure?.....just stupid. Thats why we who really have the fetish "Dont Buy It"

My girlfriend has extremely ticklish feet....well no that does not really describe it...rather let me say she has HORRIBLY TICKLISH FEET (May I add beautiful with red toes just out of the shower). Occasionally I ask her to assume the pose with toes back and ask her not move them for three minutes while I apply the tickle to her toes and soles. The result: three minutes of loud hysterical squealing and begging..when the tickling ends she gives me oral and I explode. It is always terrifically exciting for me but she tells me for her it is nothing but terrible. Later I give her what she really wants...a good spankin over my knee followed by my giving her oral and she explodes. My best explanation for our happiness is a formula involving absolute love, my sadistic tendncies and her masochistic tendencies..

This kind of crap is for losers.

Bill Edwards

I guess I am late to the party, but I just saw an old howard stern segment with her (no tickling there, the tickle chair was only mentioned) and I am wondering if there are any tickling clips with her out there?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back