• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking Tickling: TMJ Productions

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
Welcome to the first (and hopefully not the last) edition of Talking Tickling, where I probe the minds of some of the best models and producers out there today!

For my first interview, I went ahead and chose one of my favorite producers, someone whom I think I would pattern myself ever if I ever got the courage to make my own videos, Joe from TMJ Productions!

Special Thanks to Joe, and for RobAce for helping me get this started.

---

How long have you been interested in tickling?

Pretty much my whole life. I can remember sitting under the kitchen table playing cars, Hot Wheels of course, and tickling my mom's friends feet and driving my little cars along their soles. I was about 7 or 8 years old and didn't know why it was so fun, but whenever my mom had friends over it was time to play cars. I used to look up the word "Tickle" in the dictionary and read the definitions over and over. I even underlined it in my dictionary, which my mom found, lol

What video companies were you a fan of before you started producing? Why?

TJ Productions- After typing "Tickling" into a search on the computer for the very first time.

I made a little personal tribute to them with my name. After years of wondering if I was the only person with a passion for tickling to know there were others was a feeling that can only be described as AWESOME!

A.N.A.- the first tickle video clip I ever watched!

Both of these excellent producers had phone lines you could call to hear little samples of the girls laughing. I must admit I called a few times, lol

I also have lots of respect for FemFeet, which became Real Tickling.

MTP was always a stop for me while surfin the web, lol! You could really tell Jeff enjoyed his work.

Tickling Paradise was also around back then and did some great work.

The Laugher did some amazing videos as well, some with Agent X
On a side note, The Laugher happened to live near me and when I reached out to him he was so helpful in me getting my company going.

All these companies had real tickling with ticklish models, and real laughing
Everything I like in a clip

What made you decide to produce your own tickling content?

I was watching some clips on the TMF, as I liked to do, and was a bit disappointed with bad ticklers, fake laughing, and laughable, no pun intended, bondage. It was obvious that these producers were not one of us. No fault to them, at least they were attempting to cater to us. Not all the material out at the time was like this, there was some real good stuff being produced which gave me confidence in starting my own company.

How would you describe your tickling content, for anyone unfamiliar with your work?

Very simply, a portrayal of a fun tickle session. The model is always the center of attention whether they are the tickler or the ticklee. You won't see or hear a whole lot of me. Although some fun teasing and taunting is something I'd like to do more of. You will get ticklish people and lots of laughter.

Who has been your favorite model to work with? Why?

I have to say that I've met and worked with people that are freakin awesome!
There's no way I could choose a favorite. They are all unique and wonderful in their own way from how they laugh, to where their ticklish, to what music they like, different passions they have, and their attitude and how they express themselves.

You always seem to find models new to the fetish. What’s your procedure for finding models to work with?

Mostly online modeling networking sites. The first model I worked with I recruited at a bar. She needed some photos taken so I volunteered and asked her to do a tickle video.

I've been lucky to find people who are open minded and think it would be fun so they do their first tickle shoot. 99% of the first timers have a great time and shoot again. They are not all tickle fetish converts, lol. The golden rule for me, damnit, lol j/k (chat room humor), is to be honest and upfront about everything that will happen at the shoot and what I want to accomplish. For first timers this helps a lot to put them at ease so they are comfortable to laugh their asses off. To me, trust in the key in any tickle session, filmed or personal and I hope this comes through in my videos.

In many of your clips, you’ve found yourself as the ticklee. Is this a role you enjoy, or are you doing it for the F/M fans?

I'd say both, their are some F/M fans out there who I don't want to exclude and I do enjoy being tickled. I'd say I'm 51% 'Ler & 49% 'Lee.

It's funny the 'Lee in me only surfaced about 10 years ago. Before that, the thought of being tickled was horrible.

I've been the 'Lee in I think 5 of my videos out of over 400, so it's not a lot.
Some of the models are not very experienced ticklers which could make for a bad video. I've found that even in F/F videos the model will need some coaching and tickle tips.

You’ve worked with a number of TMF members in the past. How do these shoots compare to ones you do with non-ticklephile models?

My favorite videos are the ones with people who share a tickle fetish. Most have been from the TMF There is just something extra, I would say more honesty comes through to the viewer. When working with Tickle people the camera seems to fade away and it becomes just a fun tickle session. The amount of ease and comfort of the model really shines through. The best part is getting to know them, what they like besides tickling, and also the chance to talk "Tickle" with them before and after the shoot

Does tickling hold the same appeal it did for you before your production career, or does it seem more “clinical” now?

It' totally the same, although I'm more open about it now. Tickling is as much a part of me as my arm. Always has been always will be and I think my tickling skills keep growing every day. Tickling is like playing poker or guitar, there is always more to learn.

Where do you do your shoots? If at home, how do you go about storing all the equipment?

When I started I shot my videos in my condo. It was a small room, bad lighting, and no space for proper equipment. So I used a camping cot, a little couch, and a chair. I did a few shoots in a studio, but the cost of renting kept increasing. Since I moved to my new house things have been so much better. I have a big basement to shoot in now. Plenty of room for the Tickle Board, a bondage air mattress, a couch, and the stocks to all be set up at once. This has allowed me to capture better views and angles of the model too.
So to answer your question, at home

You do not use nudity in your videos. What is your reasoning for that?

Well there are few reasons. It's easier to find models willing to do a clothed tickle shoot. Anyone can take their top or bottom off, get tickled by a bad tickler, and fake laugh for 5 to 10 minutes, and it will sell. I like to stay as true to the fetish as possible. The tickle session between friends is something I like to do, Tickle Abuse does amazing nude tickling, and I feel people like having different types of tickle videos to watch, feet, socks, stockings, barefoot, upperbody, blonde, brunette, red head, tied, untied, nude, and clothed

What do you find to be the most fun part of your producing? The most difficult part?

The most fun is meeting new amazing people, making connections, and I'm honored to call some of the people I've worked with my friends.
As a tickle video producer, there isn't much to complain about
It is difficult at times to cater to everyones requests, I try, but I know I don't get to all of them.

Who would you say is the most ticklish model you’ve worked with?

This may be the toughest question yet! The models from the videos, that are released, are all ticklish. I would say Scarlett, from some of my first videos. She was so freakin ticklish and to date the only model not willing to come back to shoot. She was very cool and had a great laugh but apologized saying that she just couldn't take it.

But I could make a list of some MEGA ticklish ladies: Stacie Lynn, Amy Starr, Shay Lynn, Gemini, Tortuga, Mo, Sultry Brunette, Dimple Toes, Kaylee, Shonan, Brandy, Taryn, Ashley, Gigi........

Have you ever had a shoot with someone who wasn’t that ticklish? How did you handle that?

Yes, it happens. Sometimes the shoot just grinds through to the end and the clips never get released. Sometimes I end the shoot early and pay the model travel money and thank them for their time.

If the TMF were to make a time capsule, and included one of your videos in it, which one would you prefer them to use?

The Live Tickle Shoot that was on the RobAce radio show. We all just sat around having a blast, the girls were so excited about being on the radio, and the tickling and laughter was awesome.

Who is your dream ticklee?

LOL! I'll give you a few
Celebs:
Well right now I'd have to say Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) for my love of Star Trek
Gabrielle Anwar
Elle McPhearson
Drew Barrymore

Fetish models or models from tickle videos:
Dia Zerva- so cute and so ticklish (TF)
Kristen Lea (RT)
Ryan Connor (MTP)
Pheobe (TG)
Roxy (ZT)

What advice would you give to any aspiring producers out there?

Be yourself, be honest, have fun, have enough money to get started

Pretty much go for it! Besides the big hitters of tickle videos, some of the best stuff being produced right now is made by us! Small producers staying true to the tickle
PATicklers, Syn, Zen, UK, Darth

---

Hope you enjoyed the interview. I had a blast coming up with the questions, then reading the answers! Joe is a great guy doing this for all the right reasons.

If you're a model / producer, and would like to take part in Talking Tickling, feel free to let me know.

If you have questions you'd like to see asked of a model or producer, send them my way!

These are so awesome. Gives hope to potentially aspiring producers like myself......or just some stuff for my personal collection. Who knows.......I'm on the fence........and on a boat :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back