• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Ticklish Girl from Texas

Luxtickles

Hi everyone! I'm Lux and new to the tickle community. I'm 25, I like to paint and I love chicken tenders! I’m single and I walk neighborhood dogs. Oh, and I love watching people squirm as I torment them with relentless tickling! I’m good friends with Yaqi, and have been for the past few years. I saw him on the Howard Stern show when I was 17 and decided right then that I must meet him and be tickled. Turns out he wouldn’t let me till I was 18. So I waited and then pounced on the opportunity as soon as it presented itself. I knew then this was meant to be! I am learning everything he knows as he prepares to enter retirement and pass his torch onto me. Soon I shall be making tickling videos and hopefully have the pleasure of tickling many of you until you begging for dear life! And I’m going to get tickled for a video next week. I can’t wait!

-Lux

Ohi! Yer in my neighborhood, in a manner of speaking. Err, I live in Austin and you live in Houston, so neighboring cities. Welcome to TMF!

Welcome to the forum. Lux. That's awesome that you know Yaqi. I've talked to him on this forum for a long time. He's a good friend of mine on here, and a great guy.

I hope you enjoy the TMF. I have a feeling you're going to like it here.

Mitch

Welcome to the forum! I expect great things from you. :)

Hi Lux I can hardly wait to see you tickled by Yagi in a clip. I hope you are extremely ticklish.

Thank you all for welcoming me. I hope to make lots of new ticklish friends.

Lux

Welcome! You are very pretty and lucky to have had such tickling opportunities, hope you like it here!

Wow, another Texan. It's been ages and I thought it was just me and one other guy or two, I forget cuz I can't be bothered to remember everyone I meet, especially not that woman from the other week cuz I dunno oh crap I'm rambling aren't I? Damn ham sandwich!

Anyway, hi, and stuff. Hope you are successful with your venture into production and such.

P.S. Chicken tenders are awesome!!!

Welcome to the forum. Greetings from a fellow Houstonian. I like chicken tenders, too...had them at Luby's just a couple days ago.

Welcome to the TMF, Lux, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum Lux. I hope you enjoy it here, and your burdgeoning career in the tickling world. :)

Hey hey welcome.

Bet u have already had over 100 PMs of guys asking to see more your feet and tickle them lol

Hope this doesn't bother you to much and that u will stick around

I caught the sample clip you did with Yaqi. Nice stuff, and welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Always good to see someone from Texas on here. Just not enough of us! I sure hope you enjoy the forum. We have Munches and gatherings in this State so I sure hope to see you at some of them. Best of luck to you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back