• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Ticklish Girl from Texas

We just had a huge tickling event in Houston 2 weekends ago! Sorry we missed you.

Hi Lux I've just joined as well - A "Lee only" It's really refreshing to hear people talking so openly about tickling - I discovered my fetish quite by accident when I was 19. A girlfried started tickling my socked feet when we were sitting by the fireside - what a turn on! From then on, I was hooked! Leztik

Welcome to the TMF!

I as well am glad to see a fellow Texan indulge in the "ticking" arts (wink wink nudge nudge). I mayself am only a 'ler' but glad to have you aboard the tickling train as it were, lol.

Welcome aborad, Lux.

I hope you can develop your own style, even though you are a protege of Yaqi.

Each video producer here has their own style of tickling, angles, etc.
And their are many here who can help you with any technical details whenever you need it, just go to the main "Tickling Discussion" area, and just ask!

Welcome to the TMF and best of luck with your movies

Welcome to the forums Lux! Congrats and goodluck with your tickling career!

Hi everyone! I'm Lux and new to the tickle community. I'm 25, I like to paint and I love chicken tenders! I’m single and I walk neighborhood dogs. Oh, and I love watching people squirm as I torment them with relentless tickling! I’m good friends with Yaqi, and have been for the past few years. I saw him on the Howard Stern show when I was 17 and decided right then that I must meet him and be tickled. Turns out he wouldn’t let me till I was 18. So I waited and then pounced on the opportunity as soon as it presented itself. I knew then this was meant to be! I am learning everything he knows as he prepares to enter retirement and pass his torch onto me. Soon I shall be making tickling videos and hopefully have the pleasure of tickling many of you until you begging for dear life! And I’m going to get tickled for a video next week. I can’t wait!

-Lux

Welcome! You are beautiful and your genuine love of tickling is very refreshing. Hope to meet you one day. Enjoy making your video.

Hi everyone! I'm Lux and new to the tickle community. I'm 25, I like to paint and I love chicken tenders! I’m single and I walk neighborhood dogs. Oh, and I love watching people squirm as I torment them with relentless tickling! I’m good friends with Yaqi, and have been for the past few years. I saw him on the Howard Stern show when I was 17 and decided right then that I must meet him and be tickled. Turns out he wouldn’t let me till I was 18. So I waited and then pounced on the opportunity as soon as it presented itself. I knew then this was meant to be! I am learning everything he knows as he prepares to enter retirement and pass his torch onto me. Soon I shall be making tickling videos and hopefully have the pleasure of tickling many of you until you begging for dear life! And I’m going to get tickled for a video next week. I can’t wait!

-Lux

Hi Luxtickles and welcome to the forum. You are one very beautiful lady. Hope to meet you soon.:bowing:

WELCOME LUXTICKLES.

:welcome:I notice that you already have quit a following here at the TMF. I also liked your picture.:drool: Hope to hear more from you soon.

Welcome- I am dude3 hope to talk --- have fun -- everyone here is great u will have a blast--- tickle tickle.

Another spammer detected. Honestly, don't these internet pirates every take a break? Reported.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back