• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wake up tickle attacks (FF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Last summer my girlfriend Darcy did a three-week yoga retreat, during which she slept in a large dorm space with about ten other women.

Darcy - who is beautiful, 30 years old with brown hair and is incredibly ticklish - is a sleepyhead in the mornings and has a hard time waking up. And for this retreat she forgot an alarm clock. So she asked one of the girls, Felicity, a cute girl about her age, if she could wake her up in the morning.

A few mornings into the retreat, Felicity was attempting to wake Darcy up and she just wouldn't get out of her sleeping bag. So she unzipped the bag and started tickling her. Darcy squealed and started to giggle. Felicity kept going and Darcy continued to squirm and thrash around, yelling, "Stop! Stop! Pleeeaasseeee!!!" "You've got to get up," Felicity said as she continued her relentless tickles. Gasping for breath, barely able to get a word in as she fought laugher, Darcy yelled, "OKAY!!! I'll get up!!"

A few mornings later, it happened again. This time, a woman in her late thirties, Petra, who was a lesbian, saw the tickling happen. "My gosh, she is SO TICKLISH!" Petra exclaimed. She came over and started joining in. Together Petra and Felicity tortured Darcy....Petra reached down and started tickling her feet, and as Darcy twisted and turned her feet got tangled in her sleeping bag and stuck. She begged for mercy, screaming, "You've got to stop!! I'm going to wake everyone else up!! PLEASE STOP!!"

A few mornings later, once again, Darcy wouldn't get out of bed. Petra and Felicity again started the fun, mischievous looks on their faces. This time, the tickling made its way to Darcy's stomach, the spot that she doesn't let anyone touch, the spot where even a still hand gets pushed away from immediately. "NO, NO, you can't....not my stomach....I'm too ticklish there!" She was gasping for breath, screaming and laughing, "PLEASEEE!!!! OKAY! OKAY!! I'M UP!!"

This happened a total of 6-7 times during the course of the retreat, including a Petra foot-only tickle-wakeup.

Hearing these stories from Darcy made me crazy. I'd love to hear any comments people have...

One of the things I like most about sharing true stories is hearing what people liked about the story, what part was your favorite....and ladies, what would this have been like for you if you were in Darcy's position?

Thanks for sharing YNK175!
This kind of stuff just scrambles my brain knowing it happens all the time and none of us are there to record it. :hysteriatrain:

Super story. Bring them on if you have more. Makes me recall stories of women being tickled awake or as incentive to get out of bed by parents or siblings.

Awesome, awesome story. The absolute best real-life tickling events involve regular people who are not tickle fetishists. And the sad part is, most of these events we'll NEVER hear about because the people involved view tickling as just another form of play/teasing/flirtation/whatever. So sad...

Awesome, awesome story. The absolute best real-life tickling events involve regular people who are not tickle fetishists. And the sad part is, most of these events we'll NEVER hear about because the people involved view tickling as just another form of play/teasing/flirtation/whatever. So sad...

I totally agree. I'm not really into any of the "planned" stuff, tickler to ticklee, a video that is agreed upon and then made, etc. I just love the spontaneous, natural tickling that occurs between people who aren't tickle fetishists. So much.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back