• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favourite Ticklinggames

the ger-man

Hey dudes
I'm just searching for some cool tickling games for me and my girlfriend to play! I know TeroRizers Page by I don't really like that games...so what games do you play?

I took twenty 3" by 5" index cards, and wrote parts of the body on one side of each card:

5 cards say "feet"
3 cards say "armpits"
3 cards say "ribs"
3 cards say "collarbones"
1 card says "knees"
1 card says "thighs"
1 card says "belly and navel"
1 card says "neck, nose, and ears"
2 cards say "anywhere you wish"

Mistress Zara and I sometimes play this game:
She ties me down securely, shuffles the deck of cards, and keeps shuffling until I say to stop. Then she takes the three top cards and reads them. She then throws a pair of dice, and tells me the total, for example 8.

I would get 8 minutes of tickling on each of the three areas indicated by the cards. Sometimes she tells me the areas, and sometimes she lets me find out as the session progresses.

Mistress Zara says that it amuses her that I am the victim of fate (that is, the dice and cards).

Kinky, mila!

I'd love to try this on a woman--she'd be the victim, of course! :D

A few days ago me and my girlfriend played a game where we were both tied up my her friend and the first one to get untied got to tickle the other. It ended up that neither could get out so her friend tickled us both but as long as one gets loose its a fun game.:)

I like the game where the person being tickled has to guess the number of marbles in a jar. The number of marbles that they dont guess is how long they get tickled. Works well with cards too, only each suit stands for a different spot and the face value of the card is how long you get tickled(Ace is 15)

Originally posted by tickledorange

I like the game where the person being tickled has to guess the number of marbles in a jar. The number of marbles that they dont guess is how long they get tickled. Works well with cards too, only each suit stands for a different spot and the face value of the card is how long you get tickled(Ace is 15)

And the number you get is how many minutes you get tickled, right? Seconds would be way too short, and hours, well, that's torture! :D

New game invented....

I just invented a new game. It's VERY easy to prepare and a really cool game for those who love both to ticklle and to be tickled, like me.

So this is what you need:
-money( don't be afraid you can't lose the money :))
-some special things if you like(ropes,feathers etc.)

And this is how the game is playd:
The more money you have the longer the tickling will last. So for example we'll have it like this:
you got
1 10$ note
1 5$ note
2 2$ pieces
and one 1$ pieces

Now each player(number doesn't matter) can guess one side of the notes/coin to be on the upperside. For our example:
Player One says:
(aaawww i don't know you guys have got on the front and back of your notes....i germany we got one side with a face on it and one side with a building so I'll do it like in germany)
10$note: face will be up
5$note: face will be up
1 2$ piece: number will be up
1 2$piece: face will be up
1$ pieces: number will be up
so player 2 takes the other sides!

The coins get flipped like you might know from soccer when the choose the sides they play on! The notes: You just take them over your head and let them fly till they reach the floor. In our example it's like this:

10$note= face up
5$note=number up
both 2$ coins= number up
1$coin=number up

So player 1 is allowed to tickle player 2 13 minutes and player 2 is allowed to tickle player one 7minutes.
Sorry for my bad english :D

If you are more players: If you are more than 2 players it's better to play it like this: The number of "points" you'll get is how long you'll get tickled by all other players playing.

Enjoy it!

I like to simply play any game.

And then the price of losing the game is xxx amount of tickle torture!

Also a nice way which I really often do myself :D And when I want to tickle I really try to win but if I wan't to get tickled I just loose on purpose!

Well Ger-Man,

Sometimes that is a good way to get a person not really into tickling excited. If you have a ticklee who really isn't to exstatic about it, let them tickle you, then they will enjoy it more, and excite more in your fantasy!

How about a good ol' fashion version of Tickle Tag, when you get tagged, you get tickled!!

milagros317 said:
I took twenty 3" by 5" index cards, and wrote parts of the body on one side of each card:

5 cards say "feet"
3 cards say "armpits"
3 cards say "ribs"
3 cards say "collarbones"
1 card says "knees"
1 card says "thighs"
1 card says "belly and navel"
1 card says "neck, nose, and ears"
2 cards say "anywhere you wish"

have to try tthat one (but i'll change the numbers around :p );) :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back