• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm a Celebrity (UK) - Caroline Flack

Joker Jack

TMF Master
The rather gorgeous and sexy Caroline Flack co-hosts the live review prog on ITV2 which immediately follows 'I'm a Celebrity' in the UK.
On last nights show they showed a clip of Caroline and co-host Joe Walsh looking around the jungle camp prior to the celebrities' arrival. She was dressed in jungle gear and was wearing a pair of shorts.
At one point she was climbing a slope just ahead of Joe who was carrying a small leafy branch in his hand. As they climbed up, Joe reached out with the branch and fluttered the leaves up and down the back of her thighs. It only lasted a second or so, but Caroline gasped and laughed.
On cutting back from the clip to the live studio, Caroline laughed and said "Yeah, he loved tickling my bum with those leaves!"

It was her comment that I liked rather than the actual clip itself. Let's hope there's some more tickling in the series!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back