• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going over board with yet another ex...

TKL_Rebel

TMF Expert
Ok so let me clear this up right before i start, i knew i went over the top but it was unintentinal and this was before i discorvered the use of "Safe Words"

So before any of you get on your high horses and tell me what a little prick i was, read what's above and don't repeat it... ive learnt from it and my safe word now is mango :D (dont ask me why, current lee's choice)

Ok, sorry for a negative start but it had to be put straight, save you guys the hastle of pointing it out :p

for those of you who have seen me around on the forum and may have read my posts, this is the girl that i never did quite fully convert into a real tickling "enthusiast"

So by popular demand, well one australian trouble maker lol, i bring to you...

Overboard

A little about the situation with the ex.... we shall call her SW

I met SW at our local kart track when we both used to race.

(me and her going at it, me behind)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._281423410304_853060304_8600913_5496518_n.jpg

SW was about 5" 7, long straight brown hair, brown eyes, white/tanned skin, size D tits, fairly slim figure and size 6 feet i think

from the first day we met we both hit it off instantly but actually didn't get together till a year later...

i told her about my fetish and from the moment my rib protectors came off after a days racing, she would pounce and obviously i would retaliate.

Tickling had been within our friendship through out the entire time pretty much which was awesome because she had a super sexy hysterical laugh which could be triggered easily :p

This is all sounding pretty good yeah? got a girl who shared my love for racing, was a great flirt and an awesome lee. But as many of you know, nothing in life is perfect because if it was, we wouldn't appriciate the good things... So obviously there was a catch...

At the time we became official i wasn't driving or riding and still pretty much relied on my parents to take me places.

SW lived about 40 miles away so i only got to see her at weekends where we would stay over at each others.

It was a pretty normal weekend for us and i would never of thought this would of ended up sticking in my mind but it did....

It was a sunday and we had spent the day just lying around the house, watching F1 and messing about on the xbox.
We were lying the wrong way on my bed (backs down with her next to the wall), it was coming up for 6 o'clock and that meant her dad would be round anytime soon to come and pick her up and i said to her

"I'm not gna get to see you for another whole week!" with a sad expression on my face...

"Awwww I know, well i guess we'll have to come up with something that you can think about whilst you're here alone" SW claimed with a smirk on her face...

She then took an abnormally long yawn stretching her arms high over her head knowing exactly what i would do....

I snaked my arm round behind her head/neck grabbing her arm opposite me (closest to the wall) and placed her other arm underneath me. I then proceeded to wrap my legs around hers so she couldn't buck and thrash to escape. After tangling up her body, this would make her completely immobile to perils of my completely free right arm which could very easily attack her:

Ribs
Belly
Hips
Tits (Unfortunately there was no time for these)

and

Her ever so soft and SUPER SENSETIVE underarms :p

I didn't waste anytime since time was of the essence and straight away just gave her a quick few prods on her sides but to my surprise she managed to hold it in and keep herself together.
Right then i decided to make this the most intense session she would ever experience from anyone!
My plan was start of easy and then slowly build up the intensity and just continue to build on it to give her the impresson it would never end!

So i started putting my plan to practice and lifter her top up exposing her belly.

i took my hand and hovered it low over her belly hoping she would see it but her eyes were tight shut. hmmmmmm ok then, so i went straight into spider tickles all around her navel and SW's eyes opened extremely wide, very quickly!

"Right, now i have got your attention, watch my hand and completely focus on the parts of your body it touches!"

again i hovered it over her belly but this time just drawing circles in the air getting ever closer to her skin, the closer i got, the more shallow her breaths became, the suspense was killing her and when i first made contact just bellow her belly button she let out a humungous roar of laughter, a massive grin just grew on my face knowing that this was going to be a lot of fun :p

I stayed with drawing circles around her pierced belly button for a while until the laughter started to subside so i started tracing my finger all around her belly, up and down her sides, hips and as soon as i made contact with her ribs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FUCK OFF!!!! I SWEAR DANIEL YOUR GONA GET IT SO FUCKING BAD!!!!

thats all i managed to make out through the hysterics coming out her mouth and tears begining to form in the corners of her eyes....

Nows the time i thought to take it up a level and break this poor girl, into a giggling mess...

Now for those of you who have seen RealTickling videos, you know the technique where u place one finger on one rib or side and wiggle it backwards and forwards furiously, ive always found that it works a an absolute treat to cause a flood of unbearible sensation for the average ticklish person...

So guess what i did next :p

Took 3 fingers and placed them on 3 individual ribs....

"are you ready?" i asked her with an "almost" caring tone of voice

"Please dan im begging you, please stop, please no more..." she squeaked whilst trying to catch her breath momentarily.

"You've gone longer than this SW and besides, you shouldn't of teased me"

"yh but i didn't think it....."

before she could finish her sentence i had started squeezing and wiggling my fingers like mad on those 3 chosen ribs and SW was going absolutely crazy.

"I'M FUCKING BEGGING, PLE HA HA HA H PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!"

this phrase was repeated many times but what was about to come she cound not prepare herself for in the slightest.

I knew her dad would be ariving any second so i had to be quick...

At this point she had been broken, i use this term broken when someone has gone past their limit and even if touched in the slightest on a part of their body which wasnt normall ticklish, would make them laugh and even sometimes scream in laughter, depending on the persons mindset and if u had broken them majorly which was the case this time.

"Do you know what im going to do to u SW, im going to make you laugh like never before, so hard that ur not gna be able to talk for the rest of the week and to the point when ever someone even mentions my name, u will be reminded of this and won't be able to help but giggle to yourself inside"

again she begged and pleaded for me to stop and continue but tbh, this made it all the more sweeter, i guess for this moment, i became a sadistic tickler!

Once more, i raised my hand up high in the air and started to mimic spider tickles and slowly decended towards her under arm.
She noticed the direction it was heading and the word and emotion she expressed with in these brief next few seconds i dont think i will ever forget.

"omg, im actually begging you dan, i will give or do anything just do not please tickle my arm pit please... please........"

and before she said please one last time, i could see the tears in her eyes reforming again.

"...please....... no no no no no no no!...."

I froze still, hold ing my hand about half an inch away from her skin, she was completely still just starring at my hand, not breathing, nothing at all! It was mezmerising....
I twitched a finger and she took a huge gasp of air!

What was to follow i had never expected out of a lee in my early days as a ler but it was amazing.

The fingers made contact, scurrying all the way up and down her arm, digging in, wiggling, squeezing, prodding, everything technique i knew was being put to play on this poor, ALREADY broken girl...

but at this point, things turned from extreme torture to an excrutiating nightmare.

It was almost as if like she broke again.

she could no longer talk so there was no more begging, just screaming, hysterically sheer laughter, attempts of thrashing and escape but she was to exhausted, all of this and then tears flooding down her face uncontrolably, so much infact it was actually making my shirt damp.

this all continued for about 5 minute unfortunately for the both of us :p

I had achieved what i aimed for, i made her think that it was never going to end, how did i know this?

because she had a panic attack, right before i started on her pits...

words could not describe how shit i felt after i put someone i loved through that without realising...

something else i didnt realise was that her dad had arrived about 15 minutes before we had ended..... :ermm:

She left and went home with few words said to me and she didnt really speak to me much for about 4 or 5 days but came around and we were back to our playful selves next weekend and just laughed about the ordeal.

we actually met up for the first time in 3 years last month and we spoke about the incident and she said that it was still the most she had ever been tickled in her life :p

Now i am much more careful with my lee's limits but when i look back at this scenario, i cant help but grin to myself...

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it took much longer than i thought to write up!

Aww why thank you :) makes a story worth writing when people show their appreciation :)
So thank you again :)

I'm sure you will find someone who will offer their "services" for ya self ;) finding girls on this site is like a needle in a 100 hay stacks lol

Oh she wasn't happy afterwards! Took her about a week before she let me tickle her properly again :p

Lol relentless mate, relentless...!

I can imagine how you felt afterwards though, did the same massive mistake to a freind of mine...we're still talking and are still quite tight but she ain't ever gonna let me forget that incident lol.

there was one time she had me tied up and tickled me for about an hour i think... so yh she did get me back ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back