• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miley Cyrus

Thanks for posting that info.

I agree with you that it probably isn't the most realiable source. The "edit" button on that page, makes it possible that someone into tickling could have gone in there, and just randomly typed in the information, whether it is true or not.

However, it's a start. Maybe down the road, we will find an even more reliable source.

Mitch

Miley Cyrus was actually tickled on the ribs on her show Hannah Montana by another girl. I think the clip was posted here before. If you go to youtube and type in "Hannah Montana tickle" it's the first clip that pops up.

But yeah, I think that web site the OP referenced has to be taken with a grain of salt. It appears as though anyone can type anything in there.

this is true I believe, I've seen it listed on other fact sheets about her.

Interesting link. Thanks. Hopefully it is true, but we wont know for sure unless someone emails Miley personally, or she's asked in a chat, and she answers for herself.

Mitch

Interesting link. Thanks. Hopefully it is true, but we wont know for sure unless someone emails Miley personally, or she's asked in a chat, and she answers for herself.

Mitch

That's her Formspring.

She'll probably respond sometime.

I have a fairly reliable source to confirm this. It was a facts sheet about her, by her that was included on one of her c.d.'s. It lists Biggest no-no: Being tickled. or something to that effect.

I just can't go by a "celebrity" Formspring account. It's been shown time and time again how easy it is to set one up and even put "Verified" on the account. Just a simple copy and paste job. Twitter, on the other hand, has a more strict policy. Unless it's linked from their official website, I just tend not to believe these Formspring accounts are the actual celebrities, especially when they post on them 20x as much as they do on Twitter (which celebs seem to be obsessed with).

actually inside her CD booklet it says biggest no no don't tickle me

If you go to youtube and type in "Hannah Montana tickle" it's the first clip that pops up.

I'm not sure which I find more disturbing. The fact that you actually know this, or the fact I've actually read this far down on a post about Miley Cyrus. :confused:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back