• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avril Lavigne!

JJB

TMF Regular
Hello all... FINALLY I am able to post a contribution to this website! For all those fans of Avril, great news!

I was debating whether to post this or not because of her age, but she turned 18 on September 27th... so HA! :devil:

Regardless, I found out about this website months ago and it had a section for rumors about her, and I decided to give it a whirl, so my question is...

"Is Avril extremely ticklish on her feet?"

The answer?

Click here to find out...

http://www.alavigne.com/information/rumors.php

It's in the middle of the page!
:devil:

*bows down*

Thank you.

From the website:

Is Avril extremely ticklish on her feet?
I think she is. Anybody want to prove me wrong?

Not much of an answer, but at least you asked the question, N-A-R-R. If I were this guy, though, I would have asked, "Anybody want to prove me RIGHT?" :D

Thanks for the info!! It's a good start, right? Hopefully at somepoint we'll find out for sure :)

N-A-Rebel-Romeo said:
Hello all... FINALLY I am able to post a contribution to this website! For all those fans of Avril, great news!

I was debating whether to post this or not because of her age, but she turned 18 on September 27th... so HA! :devil:

Regardless, I found out about this website months ago and it had a section for rumors about her, and I decided to give it a whirl, so my question is...

"Is Avril extremely ticklish on her feet?"

The answer?

Yeah, I noticed this too. Not information in any real way, but food for thought at least. I think I've developed a strange attraction to her, inexplicably..

Re: Re: Avril Lavigne!

Travis said:

Yeah, I noticed this too. Not information in any real way, but food for thought at least. I think I've developed a strange attraction to her, inexplicably..

I developed that attraction when I saw pics of her kissing a girl's feet! :eek:

Even BETTER.....

Alright alright... it was merely "food for thought" provided by a close friend of hers on the site for the ticklishness, but I urge you all to check out the QUIZ about her on the same site! I just thought I'd see what it's about and one question is...

Which is NOT a secret talent of hers?

A) She can suck her toes
B) Her tongue can touch her nose
C) She plays the guitar
D) She writes songs

I saw "toes" and clicked "A" and (thankfully) it was WRONG! So that's a "talent" of hers. So I'm sure she'd be into that..... and if she happens to be ticklish, all the better. :devil:

Re: Even BETTER.....

N-A-Rebel-Romeo said:
Alright alright... it was merely "food for thought" provided by a close friend of hers on the site for the ticklishness, but I urge you all to check out the QUIZ about her on the same site! I just thought I'd see what it's about and one question is...

Which is NOT a secret talent of hers?

A) She can suck her toes
B) Her tongue can touch her nose
C) She plays the guitar
D) She writes songs

I saw "toes" and clicked "A" and (thankfully) it was WRONG! So that's a "talent" of hers. So I'm sure she'd be into that..... and if she happens to be ticklish, all the better. :devil:

Can she tickle her toes, that's the REAL question! :p

amk714 said:
Not much of an answer, but at least you asked the question, N-A-R-R. If I were this guy, though, I would have asked, "Anybody want to prove me RIGHT?" :D

I know! I was expecting something like..."Yes extremely, I trying to fnd a video company to do a video with"....oh well, we dream! :p :p :D

Heh.

Good news....I always thought she was strange looking...but hey, I understand that she is very popular.

Does anybody have foot shots of Avril? If you do, couldja post em? I haven't seen any yet I don't think...:)

She seems to like keeping her skatey shoes on, from what I've seen.
I haven't been able to find any either. But one day, ohh, one day..

Much better than nothing! First Michelle Branch, then WWE has tickling, now Avril. The world is becoming brighter.

Zechs Merquiise said:
Much better than nothing! First Michelle Branch, then WWE has tickling, now Avril. The world is becoming brighter.

WWE has tickling?:eek: :confused: :confused:

another "better than nothing" pic of avril. if the fence wasn't in the way, we could get a clear shot at hre soles!!!

Avril feet

I would like to have a few minutes alone to tickle torture this girl.

She is gorgeous, and now to find out that she has ticklish feet...

Wow, you made my day!!!

wow, she has such cute feet. i hope there ticklish!!! does anybody have any other pics of her feet they can post??

WAIT A MINUTE!!

MICHELLE BRANCH TICKLED?!?!? WHAT WHERE WHEN!?!?!?

Unless I'm mistaken, he was referring to SerialTickler's news about Michelle's ticklishness. I tried searching for the post in the rchives, but I couldn't find it. :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back