• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Former Miss Maine who will be on the next Survivor.

Flaw

TMF Poster
First things first, this post is a little ahead of the curve. 99.9% of you don't know this girl yet, but undoubtedly anyone on here that watches survivor will take notice. Her name is Ashley Underwood. If you want to skip all the back story and go to where she's ticklish, skip to the very bottom of this post.

I guess with things of this nature, I'm posting this now, before she becomes known, or even famous should this become the launching point of her career. So that everyone knows I'm not lying. There's 0 benefit to me posting this now, while no one knows her. Unless I'm telling the truth. That's my logic anyway, hopefully people see what I'm getting at. I would never, ever waste anyone's time posting fake information, please know that.

I've been friends with Ash since 6th or 7th grade. We've fallen out of contact a few times. But over the last couple years have become very close friends and we usually hang out a couple times a month.

Now, I don't want to disappoint anyone. But I'm a foot guy, so I'm not sure if her armpits, stomach, legs, knees, hips, or neck are ticklish. I've grabbed her sides a few times and she's ticklish there. She has gorgeous feet, as many of you will see if she's ever updated on wikifeet or hitwgang or anything else after she makes her survivor debut. Those feet are very ticklish. She likes to have them tickled very lightly, loves footrubs and having them kissed. But if you all out tickle and attempt to make her laugh, she's not a fan of that at all. She likes to be in control and in her own words, being tickled on a really sensitive spot makes her "feel like she can't control her own body" so she hates it.

So there you have it. Most of you will shrug at this post, but some of you will be thankful in however long it is when the next survivor season starts.

Also, Ashley is a really, really good person. She's very religious, her entire immediate and extended family are as well. So if she becomes well known from this exposure on survivor, please, try and be polite if you're going to email her "the question" or any other personal questions. That's all I ask. I realize I'm not going to stop anyone from asking her outright, but just be respectful please. She can be a bit naive and she's never going to expect the amount of attention or the type of attention that even a reality show can bring.

So to recap: Her feet are very ticklish. Her sides are ticklish. She likes having her feet tickled lightly, it's very relaxing to her. She loves having her feet rubbed and kissed. And doesn't like to be "full out" tickled, because she doesn't like being out of control.

Hope that makes someones day. :)

Yes, she looks like the type who's used to being in control & getting her way.
Nothing a tight set of restraints couldn't remedy ...

AshleyUnderwood.jpg

ME.jpg
maine.jpg

Hey thank you for the response, and the pictures.

You're not too far off in your assessment. What I meant when I said she hates being out of control is, she hates being out of control of herself. Specifically involuntarily reacting to being tickled. Or losing physical control of herself while being drunk, things of that nature. She never tries to control anyone else, if she did, I certainly wouldn't be friends with her. I can't deal with people like that.

In all honesty, she's a sweet girl. She's down to earth and very kind. That's not to say she doesn't have her moments. And you're also right about another thing, due to her looks and personality, she absolutely gets a lot more things her way than the average person does I would say.

I just hope that they don't have her playing a "character" on survivor. It would break my heart if they had some behind the scenes junk going on where they want her to "play" the spoiled, bratty, stuck up, rich daddy's girl that always get what she wants. Or something to that effect, in order to cause drama and pull ratings. Because in reality (ironically, since we're talking about a reality show.) she's nothing like that.

Thank you again for posting those pics. I have a bunch on my computer, but they're not headshots or photoshoot pics. Just personal ones, so I figured I wouldn't post those.

Well, I guess I know who I'll be pulling for. Thanks, Flaw!

Thanks for the info. I've seen her on the local news, and will probably see more of her before she becomes nationally famous.

Not a problem, happy to share this information with everyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back