• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[1/15/11]* Bartender Accepts The Challenge *[M/F,F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
This brunette from the south is a bartender who's pretty confident she can handle anything. A few of the drinks she made seemed weak, so to settle the dispute she was asked to see if she felt she could withstand the challenge of the stocks. She says, no problem. Once in, it doesn't take her long to begin losing her compusure, though she tries hard especially in the beginning not to break. She has more of a silent/reserved laugh but it comes out just fine and the torture does not let up. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling with some F/F sensuality.

F/F sensuality in this case meaning some neck kissing, a little sole worshop and some F/F direct kissing. The clip starts out just M/F and then becomes MF/F for a bit then the rest is F/F.

Attached are two hi-res photos, two stills and a preview clip for your enjoyment. Feedback is always appreciated and encouraged!

:hello:Be sure to check out our big announcement concerning <a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2948896#post2948896" target="_blank">Happy 2011 from Stryker Entertainment!</a>:hello:

Very Cute Feet!!! :excited:

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

her feet are too ugly to be bare, but in nylons they are wonderful

Very nice. :) I like her.

Has the blonde that is doing the tickling been tickled in any of your videos before?

her feet are too ugly to be bare, but in nylons they are wonderful

I disagree! Even though I am more of a small foot/short toe fan, I think all she needs is a pedicure, and her feet are just as sexy as any other lady's.

Good point; I would like to point out though that this particular one was completely imprompt-to so she didn't have the time for a full-fledged pedi like most.

I disagree! Even though I am more of a small foot/short toe fan, I think all she needs is a pedicure, and her feet are just as sexy as any other lady's.

I don't know how or where you meet these girls, but I so wish I had your job.

I've got my ways...but I will say that it's like anything - best in moderation. Think about it...would you really want to do it every day? :)

I don't know how or where you meet these girls, but I so wish I had your job.

I've got my ways...but I will say that it's like anything - best in moderation. Think about it...would you really want to do it every day? :)

I would if I was getting some from the girls...lol. I would imagine if done daily the joy would be sucked right out of it though.

I won't ask you to answer due to confidentiality with your models, but I'd assume with you being a young guy that once or twice a lovely young model has hung around after the shoot for a little behind the scenes fun ;)

Last edited:
Exactly :). That's why I had said good in moderation.

I would if I was getting some from the girls...lol. I would imagine if done daily the joy would be sucked right out of it though.

I won't ask you to answer due to confidentiality with your models, but I'd assume with you being a young guy that once or twice a lovely young model has hung around after the shoot for a little behind the scenes fun ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back