• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheel of fortune

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
tonight on wheel of fortune vanna white said that her strap on her dress was tickling her. it would have to have been tickling her underarms and then she fixed it and said it doesnt tickle anymore. this isnt the first time i have heard her mention or talk about being ticklish. so i just thought i would pass it along i dont really keep up with celebs so i dont know if anyone else knows if she is or not

Gives us some other instances in case we have forgotten them please

i cant recall i just know every time i watch wheel of fortune its with a a group of poeple can i almost remember pat taking off her shoe or poking her in the side

I can confirm Vanna White's ticklishness

Years ago, back when Vanna still had to turn the letters by hand, there was one show when Pat and Vanna were standing next to each other at the end as they said goodbye and tune in next time. Pat reached around her waist and poked her in the side, just before the camera pulled away, but you could see her jump and turn to him with an angry expression on her face.

I was just a teenager at the time, but I remember it vividly because it was one of those rare instances in the pre-internet days when you'd see a woman tickled on-screen.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that episode. I posted it in the mainstream clips subforum for those that are interested.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back