• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carol Vorderman (Twitter)

BritBloke916

TMF Poster
No-one else seemed to notice this, so I thought I'd best do my community duty and add it to the official record!

A series of tweets posted recently by UK celebrity Carol Vorderman...

What kind of uni project is that then?Ha x RT @sdavis4447489 can I ask you a question for my uni project.....are you ticklish on your feet?
16 January 2011 16:43:56 via web

EVERYBODY, is this kosher? @sdavis4447489 asking if my feet are ticklish for a biochemistry research project about involuntary laughter!!! x
16 January 2011 16:49:15 via web

Ticklish feet research project is real apparently. Could everyone tweet @sdavis4447489 to say if your feet ticklish or not. Mine are x
16 January 2011 17:02:46 via web

Can we trend on #ticklishfeet ? @sdavis4447489 is doing uni research project. Tell her are your feet ticklish x
16 January 2011 17:07:26 via web

Brilliantly, Carol did indeed succeed in trending #ticklishfeet and TONS of ladies came out of the woodwork to detail their ticklishness! Alas Carol, I fear that this "University Project" was merely a ruse from one of us lot!

Marvellous find!
I would happily volunteer free of charge to spend several hours finding out exactly how ticklish Carol's bare feet really are...

I'm not much of a twitter connoisseur, so maybe someone could help me out. Where do you find where TONS of women came out of the woodwork to detail their ticklishness?

I'm not much of a twitter connoisseur, so maybe someone could help me out. Where do you find where TONS of women came out of the woodwork to detail their ticklishness?

When a lot of people on Twitter want to discuss a topic, a "hash tag" will tend to be used in their tweets to make it easy to search for them. In this particular case, people responding to admit their ticklishness used the hash tag "#ticklishfeet" (as was recommended initially by Carol herself). This means that you can use a Twitter client to search for #ticklishfeet and find all of these messages - remember that my original post was a while ago, so you may have to go back a little bit.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back