• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage tips needed

GC4AH

TMF Regular
Hey guys and girls of the tmf.

I was wondering if you could give me some advice. The problem is whenever i tie my girlfriend up for a tickle session she always manages to get out. I don't seem to be very good at tying knots. We use nylons and long socks usually. Is there any cheap and easy methods that I could use to keep her down tight? I find it a bit frustrating having to keep retying the knots.

Much appreciated.

GC

Yeah-sounds like you need a rigging tutorial!! The twisted monk site has some great tutorial videos:

http://www.twistedmonk.com/

You could also try bondage cuffs. Make them really tight. Or handcuffs-police issue handcuffs that are hard to break out of!

Hey guys and girls of the tmf.

I was wondering if you could give me some advice. The problem is whenever i tie my girlfriend up for a tickle session she always manages to get out. I don't seem to be very good at tying knots. We use nylons and long socks usually. Is there any cheap and easy methods that I could use to keep her down tight? I find it a bit frustrating having to keep retying the knots.

Much appreciated.

GC

Your big problem is the materials you're using. Stop using them NOW- nylons stretch too thin, cut off circulation and are difficult to unknot in an emergency and long socks don't deserve a mention. Get to B&Q or Homebase and buy yourself 50' of braided (NOT twisted-this is rough on the skin) soft nylon rope, about 3/8" in diameter, which you can then cut to size. Then get yourself some tuition and meet some kinky friends (don't be nervous- the overwhelming majority are pleasantly normal and range in age from 18 to eighty) by joining http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/ and finding one of the munches in your hometown, in your case, as stated in your profile:

http://www.leedsmunch.org.uk/

Informed Consent is free and the best source of UK-wide info for the fetish scene.

Yeah-sounds like you need a rigging tutorial!! The twisted monk site has some great tutorial videos:

http://www.twistedmonk.com/

You could also try bondage cuffs. Make them really tight. Or handcuffs-police issue handcuffs that are hard to break out of!

I'm going to be a bit forthright here, but in the business I've met many professional models who are into fetish because it's profitable, rather than because they actually like it. You can tell because it's not something in which they engage where their own lovelives are concerned. And one of the first things anyone in this game learns is that handcuffs, whether police issue or the stupid pink fuzzy ones, should NEVER be used for bondage intended to hold someone down. They bruise the wrists, they're prone to tightening up and cutting off circulation, and keys can be misplaced or lost in the heat of the moment. No true enthusiast would recommend them.

Last edited:
You can order velcro cuffs off of Amazon that are pretty good. That's what I use, and unless your girlfriend is a contortionist, she's not getting out.

cuffs are good as long as you put in the money for a decent pair.... you can do a lot more with rope though... just make sure you research how best to tie it as to not cut off circulation :)

What is this comment supposed to mean? You come across as more than a bit insulting. You know absolutely nothing about me or my lovelife, so quit making generalizations.

I've not only done a lot of what I do on film, in private, but I've worked with at least one producer who was a cop in a previous life, and we used standard police regulation handcuffs.

What are YOUR credentials, anyway??

I'm going to be a bit forthright here, but in the business I've met many professional models who are into fetish because it's profitable, rather than because they actually like it. You can tell because it's not something in which they engage where their own lovelives are concerned. And one of the first things anyone in this game learns is that handcuffs, whether police issue or the stupid pink fuzzy ones, should NEVER be used for bondage intended to hold someone down. They bruise the wrists, they're prone to tightening up and cutting off circulation, and keys can be misplaced or lost in the heat of the moment. No true enthusiast would recommend them.

If you would like to keep your girlfriend helpless and not potentially injure her wrists for life...then twisting and fighting nylons or metal handcuffs is NOT the way to go.

I agree with Ticklemeplease. Invest in a good set of wrist and ankle cuffs, preferably padded, perhaps even in a feminine color and then use rope (thanks Libertine!) and secure your darling in whatever way you wish to tickle her.

Have a wonderful time!!

What is this comment supposed to mean? You come across as more than a bit insulting. You know absolutely nothing about me or my lovelife, so quit making generalizations.

I've not only done a lot of what I do on film, in private, but I've worked with at least one producer who was a cop in a previous life, and we used standard police regulation handcuffs.

What are YOUR credentials, anyway??

Well, apart from the fact that I tied my first girl up in c. 1978, have tied a few hundred since then both privately and in fetish clubs, have topped in a few paid videos doing the same plus various other things (needless to say it's far easier for any girl to get paid to bottom; she needs no previous background or skills whatsoever, just average good looks and the willingness to sign a release) have Dungeon Monitored at many clubs and events both in the UK and USA, and run several workshops in bondage and singletail (i.e. long bullwhips), I have no credentials whatsoever.

I can't even sell my laundry.

I quote from your own website:

http://www.sexypandora.com/store.php

"Panties and Stockings

Order safely and discreetly! Price includes USPS Priority shipping throughout the U.S.

A pair of Miss Pandora's stockings, randomly chosen by Miss Pandora, or worn in a show for you! -$10 each:
Miss Pandora's thong panties, randomly chosen by Miss Pandora, or worn in a show for you!-$25 each:
Full lingerie outfit, worn by Miss Pandora-$50 each
Corset or bondage gear, worn by Miss Pandora - $75 each
Whole box of several randomly chosen underwear, bras, and stockings - $100 each

Email Miss Pandora for more info."

I do hope that my drawing attention to this gets you lots of additional business.

I repeat- do not use handcuffs to hold anyone down. They bruise.

Last edited:
Well, apart from the fact that I tied my first girl up in c. 1978, have tied a few hundred since then both privately and in fetish clubs, have topped in a few paid videos doing the same plus various other things (needless to say it's far easier for any girl to get paid to bottom; she needs no previous background or skills whatsoever, just average good looks and the willingness to sign a release) have Dungeon Monitored at many clubs and events both in the UK and USA, and run several workshops in bondage and singletail (i.e. long bullwhips), I have no credentials whatsoever.

"Panties and Stockings

Order safely and discreetly! Price includes USPS Priority shipping throughout the U.S.

A pair of Miss Pandora's stockings, randomly chosen by Miss Pandora, or worn in a show for you! -$10 each:
Miss Pandora's thong panties, randomly chosen by Miss Pandora, or worn in a show for you!-$25 each:

I do hope that my drawing attention to this gets you lots of additional business.

LOL...Libertine I must say you truly are creative :). And thanks for providing the bondage info previously.
Was at your workshop last year, very informative. Anyone looking for great bondage advice Libertine is
DEFINITELY the man to talk to. He wouldn't steer you wrong. And he's totally right about the handcuffs they do
bruise. Listen to the man, he knows his stuff.

"Panties and Stockings

Hahaha. Libertine, you're my hero.

Find a sex/fetish shop either online or in your area, and buy a beginner's bondage set or whatever they have that's velcro cuffs. Easy to put on/take off, really hard to get out of, and it's pretty cheap. I bought mine for like 30 bucks and they work great! :)

"Panties and Stockings

I know this might be a new record for a someone responding to an old thread, but I couldn't help it....This was a flat out ass whippin of epic and biblical proportions! Lol

Get some proper cuffs. Use thick zip ties from the electrical aisle at a hardware store, or ratchet straps, to then bind the cuffs to the bed.

I have a great set of leather cuffs with a soft inside layer that I found on etsy.

Ditch the rope-on-skin technique. It's rough and uncomfortable. The above works better and is more comfortable. Also ditch the nylons per what everyone said here.

In a pinch during spontaneous unplanned play, I've used scarves of a GF instead of cuffs, etc. I've also used neckties. Both work really well and are more comfortable. But having a proper set of cuffs is a must.

The recommendations of good leather cuffs is good. If using rope or cords is not working, I would suggest a set of lighter weight ratcheting tie-downs. You can modify the plain hooks to a carabiner type hook (snaps through the metal ring in the cuff). In any event, once the gf in in place w the cuffs, and the tie-downs are attached, you just pull to take. up the slack in the tie-down, then use the ratchets for final tightening/stretching. The ratchets add a delightfully stimulating noise that signals to the 'victim' that the 'end of their sanity is near" :) because there's no getting out now!
Also weightlifting gloves can be used in place of cuffs. Have her slip then on, then place rope inside the wraps of the the velcro wrist supports and fasten the other ends to the bed frame/bed posts

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back