• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost-Tickling My Friends Sister-Unabriged Version

ddd

Verified
I was asked to make my story a unabriged version. I hope it reads better. If this post would be better as part of the original thread, feel free to merge the two together.

Had some reminders of this recently that made me want to share these old memories. Guess Ill start at the beginning.

My best friend Carl and his sister Brittany had been friends with me since he and I were six. She is two years younger then us. We went to school together and played in the local youth baseball and softball league. Our parents were very involved in the league, at times being VP, Treasurer, Pictures etc. Once a month and twice during the season, the board would meet at the local library's conference hall. The hall had a big window right next to a playground the library shared with a school. The three of us would play there during the meetings but this particular time, a major storm drove us inside. Carl was also home sick so it was just me and Brittany for the night. With the hall off limits and the library closed for the night, we took to playing board games in a small lobby separating the hall from the actual library. Just a small area with two bathrooms, drinking fountain and the libraries display case.

At the time, I was eleven and Brittany was nine. Im almost positive she had a crush on me that might have made her more eager to do things I wanted to do. I knew I was somewaht into women’s feet having tickled my aunts feet numerous times (perhaps those stories will come in the future) and always noticing feet in the movies. Never had I tickled anyone else though and I sill don’t know what drove me to do this. Somehow Brittany made a move on the particular game we were playing which I didn’t like and she told me to deal with it. Without warning I moved in on her causing her to back towards the womens bathroom. With a grin on my face, I grabbed for her feet and pulled her tennis shoes off as she tried to get into the bathroom and threw her shoes into the adjacent men’s bathroom. I turned back to her, still holding her ankles and saw her barefeet right in my face and started an aggressive tickle attack.

"Hey, hahahahaha cut it hahahahtickleshahahahhaha" laughed Brittany.

Poor Brittany. Her soles were very ticklish and were the main point of my attack. I also got her to laugh out loud when I stroked the undersides of her toes.

Her face was going red when she finally got out of my arm lock and pulled herself into the bathroom still laughing and not looking too upset with me.
Not knowing how she felt, I did apologize to her profusely, but she just giggled a bit (I think cause of the assumed crush) and said that while it tickled alot, it was kind of fun and said I could go again if I got her shoes back. Once I did she extended her feet towards me and I had another good ten minutes of tickling Brittany's feet as she laughed along. Also got in a game of "this little piggy" which as Brit put it "didnt know could be used for toes" Eventually I knew the meeting was nearly over and stopped but as Brittany put her shoes on, she exclaimed that wed have to do that again sometime and it would just be our little secret. That became the first of many incidents between me and Brittany but those are for another time.

Here’s the incident that took place just a few weeks later.

Some time had gone by since my tickling adventure with Brittany at the library and neither of us had mentioned it. She was real intent at keeping it our secret. Truth be told, Brittany was always a shy child and since I was an only child and practically spent all my time at Carl's house or he came to mine (they lived a block away until I was 7 then they moved to a bigger house two miles away) I looked at her as the sister I never had and always found a place to include her in our fun or just do something with her, hence why I think Brittany had a crush on me( she has never admitted it, but her brother agrees with me) and was willing to do anything to just hang out with me.

Anyway, I was at the house playing some video games with them when their Mom suddenly remembered a dentist appointment Carl had (he always forgets stuff like that) and immediately dragged him away leaving Brittany and I alone. They trusted us not to do anything I guess. Of course, my eleven year old mind would not recognize this as a time for some tickling fun but it somehow registered in Brittany's mind that we could have our little secret again.

As I finished a level of whatever game we were playing, I felt something poking me and looked to see Brittany poking me with her toe. At my puzzled look she said she wanted to play our secret game. I may not have fully realized it at the time but the sight of Brittany's barefeet had a big effect on me and I wasted no time tracing my fingers along her soles, making her shriek with laughter. It was really ticklish for her but she was determined to have fun with me even at the ticklish expense. This continued before she decided to add a twist, our first game of tickle chase as I chased her to the play area and finally got her feet in another arm lock. After some quick tickles along her soles, we looked around for some toys to include. Like id done with my aunt before, I stuck dominos between Brittany's toes and tickled her to see how long she would hold them. They all dropped in less then twenty seconds but she said she would improve next time. We both decided that was enough for the day but Brittany said once again it was our little secret and wed do it again.

The next experience came when Brittany and Carl came to my house for the day during the summer while both their parents worked. Their dad is a firefighter so it was common for them to comeover on days when both parents worked. Carl had an orthodontist appointment later that morning so my mom took him for about an hour once again leaving Brittany and me alone. Bit of useless trivia I neglected in the previous post but she was now ten and I would turn twelve in a few weeks. Brittany, who knew we would be alone for a bit had already whispered to me that she wanted to do our secret again and I agreed wholeheartedly.

Minutes after mom and Carl had departed; Brittany had quickly kicked off the same tennis shoes from our first encounter and placed her feet by my hands. I wasted no time scribbling my fingers up Brittany's soles sending her into fits of giggles. My house had never heard that type of girlish laughter. We continued for a few mins before Brittany wanted to do the domino game again. This time, she was able to hold the dominos with her toes for twenty five seconds before I tickled them out of her grasp. After a game of this little piggy which as Brittany said "tickled my toes" we stopped and started to build a castle of legos when her brother rejoined us.

The last incident with Brittany's feet for many years came in August. It’s probably my favorite but also the most nervous yet. Probably until this most recent one, but well get to that one down the road.

In the latter part of the summer Id usually go over to Carl and Brittany's house for a campout as they lived in a woodsie area. We just drag our sleeping bags to the tree house, roast marshmallows, look at the stars and get a good nights rest.

I went over for our usual end of summer celebration, not expecting any more chances to tickle Brittany but it happened again. Carl, my good ole best friend but who usually does something dumb had neglected to take a shower prior to my arrival. Once his mom figured it out she all but bodily dragged him from the tree house leaving Brittany and I to talk about the upcoming school year. Brittany, as mentioned earlier was a shy girl and she expressed sadness that Carl and I were moving to 7th grade and to middle school, leaving her alone as we wouldn’t be at the same school again till our junior and her freshman year in high school. I pulled her into a hug saying it would be ok and id still come over and play with her which she smiled at but I could tell she still was near tears. I realized I needed to cheer Brittany up a bit and knew the way to do it.

Quickly, I removed her blue slippers and was amazed at the sight of Brittany's young but perfect feet. Wasting no time, I scribbled my fingers along her soles, causing her to really smile and giggle. I relaxed a bit at the smile on her face and slowly stopped as she caught her breath.

"Thanks for cheering me up, who knew that feet could be so fun" Brittany giggled. I shrugged and said, "it’s our secret, so of course its fun" What Brittany said next, immodestly stunned me.

"You like tickling my feet, don’t you"

My twelve year old mind came to a halt as I struggled to come up with something to say, but thankfully Brittany and her ten year old mind came to the rescue.

"Its ok, it’s our secret, so I wont tell anyone about tickling my feet" she said as she extended her feet again for a bit more fun.

I had ten more minutes of tickling Brittany's feet before we heard the door open and Carl make his way across the garden. Brittany put her slippers back on and said "we do our secret again"

Sadly we never had a chance again until just a few months ago. Ill post that later along with a few non-tickle incidents that basically led to this last incident.

This is the non-tickle story. It basically leads to the final tickle experience so I hope while it’s a non tk post, it won’t cause any problems. It’s a nice change of pace incident.

Years had gone by and I hadn’t had a chance to tickle Brittany's feet. Truthfully, we had kind of gotten older and just didn’t think about it. Fast forward to the summer of 2009 and Carl and I had finished our second year of college while Brittany had graduated high school. While still a bit shy, she had blossomed into an attractive young women who had probably finally gotten over her crush on me and accepted our somewhat brother/sister relationship.

The family was going to Hawaii to celebrate her graduation and had asked me to come by the house to water their plants while they were gone. I made some money and was allowed to use their pool to stay cool. (Good deal in that summer!) So the day before they left, I was at the house to pick up a spare set of keys and noticed Brittany in a pair of blue sandals. While I hadn’t tickled her in years, it was hard not to notice her feet as she grew up. She had a perfect set of toes, complete with a milky white sole I had seen on many occasions. I had thought about what it would be like to tickle her feet again, but at this older age, I assumed Brittany would find it creepy and never did a thing about it.

Two days later, I came to the house, watered the plants and went up to Brittany's room to water some plants in her room. As I finished up, I saw those same blue sandals sitting right by her bed. Without a second thought, I picked up both sandals and sniffed them, getting a heavenly smell.

I got another chance at this a month later when all but Carl went to a family gathering in Idaho. Carl had stayed behind as school was starting for him. He invited me and another friend to go swimming and just hangout.

Since that first incident, I wanted to smell Brittany's sandal or shoe again but never had the chance until we were getting ready to hit the pool. As we did that, a quick idea formed. I said I had missed a phone call. I never got reception in that house (still don’t) and went back into the house to go to the front and actually get reception. Of course, I made a detour right to Brittany's room and found a pair of TOM’s shoes, I know she frequently wore. Once again, I took a quick sniff and got that same smell. Heading back to the pool, I could only hope I would ever get a chance to tickle Brittany's feet again. Then came November 2010, but that’s a post for another day.

I hope it’s ok to post a non-tk, more fetish story here, but I feel it’s just a lead in to the final tickle. That will come soon.

November, 2010

nearly ten years had passed since I had last tickled Brittany’s feet. Sure I had thought about it, but I never acted on it in order to not do something that a person who was practically my sister would find creepy. I never thought I would get to tickle her again until this past November.

Carl, my best friend forever, has joined the United State Navy. (Brief diversion, Carl, im proud of you buddy, take care and ill see you when you’re on break in the summer) His mom naturally, is having a tough time dealing with this and since im practically her second son, ive gone over from time to time just to say hi and chat. Its weird going there and not seeing Carl but anything I can do to cheer his mom up a bit, Ill do it.

I go up to the house and Brittany answered the door. Im now twenty one and she is nineteen. We greet each other our usual way with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her mom wasn’t home yet but she invited me in. Like usual, we sat in the living room and started talking. She said it was tough not having her blood brother around but having her almost brother (me) was an okay substitute. We then started talking about the good times the three of us had growing up. Playing video games, swimming, camping, biking on a trail near their home, sliding down their hill, just good ole times. Then Brittany made a comment that threw me completely.

“Do you remember when I would let you tickle my feet?”

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Of course I remembered, but I didn’t want her to know that. Keeping a straight face, I pretended to think deep down before I came up with a response.

“I think so, some stupid thing we used to do. What made you think of that?”

“Give me a minute” Brittany said as she went to her room. As she left, I let out a deep breath, hoping she hadn’t figured something out. Brittany then returned and handed me a domino and a piece of paper she said she found while cleaning her room. There, in my scrawny handwriting, written ten years ago.

Secret-Brittany held dominos between her toes for twenty seconds before they were tickled out. Will try to improve.

At this point, still acting calm. I started to laugh.

“I remember now, our little secret, don’t know why we did it, but we did” (bold faced lie I know”

Brittany laughed “yeah, it was our secret, but it tickled a lot” With that she got a slight grin on her face”

“Since were being nostalgic, how bout we play our little secret, for old times sake” and with that Brittany extended her bare feet towards me.

For a now known foot/tickle man, this was a dream come true. Brittany, a nineteen year old woman, was allowing me to play with her feet. I wanted to of course, but knew I couldn’t seem too eager.

“Well, if you want to, I said, just once for old time’s sake”

“Go ahead” Brittany responded

With that, I began to scribble my fingers all over Brittany’s feet. Im happy to say that Brittany’s nineteen year old feet were just as ticklish as her ten year old feet.

“hahahaohthattickleshahaha’’ Brittany laughed as I ran my fingers all over her feet. It was wonderful to once again hear Brittany’s girlish giggles fill that room. Just like old times.

After a few more minutes of this, I took the domino and stuck it between Brittany’s right big toe and her index toe. I dug into her sole and she held the domino for half a minute before it dropped. A new record that Brittany celebrated.

After that we decided that was probably a good time to stop.

“My feet are so ticklish” Brittany giggled “still it was fun to do that again”

“Yeah” I replied, “always good to catch up on old times” I reached out and gave Brittany’s feet one last tickle and that was it.

Well folks, weve come to the end of my memories of tickling Brittany’s feet. Thank you for reading, commenting, and enjoying. I will repost this as an unabridged story, and then I will post of instances regarding my aunt’s feet. But that’s for another day.

DDD

Thanks for bringing it all together, wat amazing memories. hopefully youll get another chance

Thank you all. Very nice to see those post still being liked nearly eight years after I posted . man time flies

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back