• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie! :3

rosewood

Hiya kids!

Soooo, I'm another newbie to the TMF. I'm female (contrary to popular belief that there are no girls on the internet :D ), 19...so young-ish...?! I'm happy to be called Rosewood, Rosie, or Leah (my slightly-altered real name...). I can't say I want to post a picture, at least, not right now =[ But I may send one to da moderators someday, to confirm my...female..ness?

WELL, anyway.

A few things about me--
I'm a freshie in college, a dork, an animal-lover, a swimmer, a tight friend (I try), an adventurer, a considering-being-a-photography-minor, a neat freak, a daughter of immigrant parents, a vegetarian, a perfectionist (just watch me edit this post to death :doh:), and a gentle kid :)

I love...pretty much everything. Trying new things is amazing. I play a lot of musical instruments (most of them questionably well), and I'm very into making things. And sort of shy :blush2:

Oh, and I'm SHORT. And SMALL. And...blonde...ya...and this is very difficult for me :p Anyway, I love getting to know people...so...you know, PM me if you wanna. Or reply in-thread. Or somethin' :) I'll skitter away now. :eek:

Welcome to the TMF, rosewood, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum. Its always a pleasure to welcome a new tickle friend into the community!!!

Welcome to our forum Rosewood and I hope you enjoy yourself here. There are many fine people here and I think you will find most of them to be very helpful. :woman:

Thank you everyone!! :pweese:
I'm really overwhelmed by all the responses (in a good way!) , and I promise I'll get back to y'all soon :D

Welcome Rosie. Cute post.........me thinks you will have fun here

Awesome newbie post! Welcome to the fun, Rosie. :)

Hiya kids!

Soooo, I'm another newbie to the TMF. I'm female (contrary to popular belief that there are no girls on the internet :D ), 19...so young-ish...?! I'm happy to be called Rosewood, Rosie, or Leah (my slightly-altered real name...). I can't say I want to post a picture, at least, not right now =[ But I may send one to da moderators someday, to confirm my...female..ness?

WELL, anyway.

A few things about me--
I'm a freshie in college, a dork, an animal-lover, a swimmer, a tight friend (I try), an adventurer, a considering-being-a-photography-minor, a neat freak, a daughter of immigrant parents, a vegetarian, a perfectionist (just watch me edit this post to death :doh:), and a gentle kid :)

I love...pretty much everything. Trying new things is amazing. I play a lot of musical instruments (most of them questionably well), and I'm very into making things. And sort of shy :blush2:

Oh, and I'm SHORT. And SMALL. And...blonde...ya...and this is very difficult for me :p Anyway, I love getting to know people...so...you know, PM me if you wanna. Or reply in-thread. Or somethin' :) I'll skitter away now. :eek:

Welcome, Leah, from a fellow dork. :)
PM me anytime.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back