• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex Jones - The One Show

Getjiggy

TMF Poster
Has ticklish feet, she admitted on twitter!

Alex Jones
@MissAlexjones Alex Jones
@carlcastro22 I do have ticklish feet and I sometimes take off my shoes under the table..those heels are HIGH!
27 Feb via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

result!

I'm getting old. I have no idea who half these celebrities are in this section anymore.

i also have confirmed clare balding and cat deeley cat deeley said: terribly, pedicures are torture, and clare balding said i do have ticklish feet i hope this is for some university project

Alex Jones
@carlcastro22 I do have ticklish feet and I sometimes take off my shoes under the table..those heels are HIGH!

result!

Never heard of her

i also have confirmed clare balding and cat deeley cat deeley said: terribly, pedicures are torture, and clare balding said i do have ticklish feet i hope this is for some university project

I had my doubts that Cat Deeley would answer a question about whether or not she had ticklish feet, so I went through her Twitter feed and it turns out that you're absolutely right. Her actual replay was "Very... unbearably... to the point of hating pedicures!" Well done! The "university project" approach seemed to work for you in this case! :)

EDIT: I'll grant you that we already had the video of her reactions to being measured for shoes on that holiday show, but a full confirmation is always best!

no its not me who says the university project thats sdavis4447489 he does a good job to but thanks

Good work - I'm hoping to see her black stocking feet of hers on display soon! She seems like a bit of a tool, but a sweet-natured one.

Dodoman - I like how Clare Balding seems to regret answering right at the end... : D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Alex is also a wonderful hypnotic subject.

http://www.youtube.com / watch?v=JbeehlEAmPs

Alex Jones

result!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back