• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm new here!

carol8961

TMF Master
Just wanted to say "hi!" I am new here. A fellow tickler/lee told me about this site. He is too far for us to get together so we just tickle chat once in a while...I am hoping to meet others for some fun chat and maybe some get togethers for mutual tickling enjoyment!

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF Carol. I think you'll find that there are a number of us nearby you.

Welcome to the TMF, carol8961, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey! Thanks for the replies! I would love to meet fellow lers/lees who live nearby. Believe it or not, my ex hated that I was ticklish! I told him it was a big turn on but he wouldn't have any of it! His loss, I say!

You live close enough to Philadelphia to come to NEST (April 29 to May 1) and meet many of us. :D

I am originally from South Philly....what is NEST and where is it being held? That's how new I am to this!! But, I want to learn and experience it all! Love this site!!!

HI CAROL.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE TMF. There are many sections to this forum, so be sure to look them all over. In answer to your NEST Question: NEST has become an International Gathering of the members of this forum, who meet in Philadelphia around the 1st of May. Looking forward to hearing more from you.:wavingguy

I am originally from South Philly....what is NEST and where is it being held? That's how new I am to this!! But, I want to learn and experience it all! Love this site!!!

The official information about NEST 2011 has just been posted. Lee Allure will be organizing and running it:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=195221

The dates this year are Friday, April 29, to Sunday, May 1. (It is now always scheduled to include the first Sunday in May.)

Just wanted to say "hi!" I am new here. A fellow tickler/lee told me about this site. He is too far for us to get together so we just tickle chat once in a while...I am hoping to meet others for some fun chat and maybe some get togethers for mutual tickling enjoyment!

Welcome, Carol! It's nice to have you here!

would love to find a tickler/lee in my back yard and, really, I would love it if you were in my backyard right now...lol!! Let's chat!!

Hello Carol and Welcome to the TMF. I think you will have a lot of fun here.

I am already have a lot of fun!! What a great group of people!!

Welcome aboard Carol. Nice pics you have and i hope we can chat or at least talk/message back and forth to get to know each other.

Hey! Thanks for the replies! I would love to meet fellow lers/lees who live nearby. Believe it or not, my ex hated that I was ticklish! I told him it was a big turn on but he wouldn't have any of it! His loss, I say!

Definitely his loss. I wish you weren't so far away

Call the cops.....

would love to find a tickler/lee in my back yard and, really, I would love it if you were in my backyard right now...lol!! Let's chat!!

There is a LER Lurking in carol's backyard...lol:panic::typerhappy:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back