• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CTF - Ticklish Jelena on the rack (F/F)

rosando

TMF Expert
Next clip with Jelena is here! This old Russian woman get to know Sandra's nimble fingers. Sandra lay her hands on this very ticklish woman and she enjoys every moment of it. Jelena's feet are more sensitive with nylon and she does unstoppable laugh and scream. She bursts into laughter, screams, begs us to stop and even threatens us... Later in this clip the Sandra tie Jelena's toes together and continue tickling her soles.... Don't miss her suffering!

Premium membership site: www.tickling-submission.com

Clips Store: www.clips4sale.com/16029

Click for preview: Ticklish Jelena on the rack

Last edited:
Mature Women + Nylons = Fantastic Combination or better the best combination for me all the time :D

I love her reaction and the best part was the strong toe tied in this Clip. This was sooo hot! I'm gonna purchase the Full Clip when you release it. Please do more nylon toe bondage tickling clips mate!! I love this kind of tickle torture!

Good one. I like this better then the devil clip she did. Better concentration on her stocking feet. Seems more ticklish on the rack.

I love it!! Seeing someone of that age still having fun, it's wonderful to watch.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back