• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memories of a Tickle Torture Goddess (F/M, F/F)

Feather_Flip

Memories of a Tickle Torture Goddess

By Feather Flip

My name is Mistress Starr and I have a huge passion for inflicting merciless tickle torture on helpless slaves, male and female alike. While I have been avidly into tickling my whole life it wasn’t until my college years that I really got a chance to practice and learn my craft.

At 5'10" 125lbs, long blonde hair, high cheek bones, a beautiful smile, sparkling, exotic almond eyes, an athletic body and long, toned legs I am an exquisite beauty, clearly equipt to get my way in the bedroom. I had many boyfriends in college and none of them escaped being bound and tickle tortured beyond their limits. That’s probably why I had so many boyfriends, but there is nothing like wrecking a ticklish guy to the point of oblivion to get me all hot and bothered.

I can still remember the first time I tortured someone. I was a 19 year olf freshman, dating a hot guy who I knew to be submissive. He was madly in love with me and one night told me he wanted to do anything he could to please me. So I invited him over but I didn't say a word about what he might expect. When he arrived, he eagerly followed my orders to strip completely, and allowed me to get him tied up spread-eagle, face-up, totally helpless, pits exposed, sides defenseless; feet naked and vulnerable. I still had no idea at this point whether he was ticklish at all, but he was smiling and rock hard just from being naked and tied up. I was in a bikini. I "accidentally" grazed his side with my long fingernails and he shrieked and laughed and I believe he said something like "Oh my god, I'm SOOO ticklish, please be careful" and a big evil smile spread across my face and I said something like "you're telling me that you're TICKLISH while you're tied up naked and helpless?" and his expression suddenly changed - he looked rather worried!! So I said "remember you said you would do ANYTHING to please me? He immediately started protesting, "No! Not that! Anything else!" and I interrupted him, "You said ANYTHING, and there is nothing I like better than a naked, bound, helpless, defenseless, hyper ticklish guy," and I slowly started to reach my fingers towards his body while I teased him: "Heeeeeeere come my fingers! They are headed towards your ticklish, body and you can't do a thing to stop them!! Heeeere they commmmmme!"

He was already begging, already struggling against the tight ropes - and this was all just from the anticipation of his own doom. I started counting backwards from 5 and he went even crazier because now he had a timetable, now he knew just when that awful moment was going to happen. “Four” and he was begging. “No! Please! Anything else! Not this!” “Three!” Clearly I was ignoring his pleas, his begging, his squirming - I'm sure I had a look of pure evil on my face and he could see just what he was in for. “TWO” “Anything! Please, Anything! Beat me, Spank me, Piss on me, Fuck me hard, ANYTHING!!” “ONE!!” He closed his eyes tight and waited and waited and waited and when he finally opened his eyes to peek I ATTACKED!!!!!

He was definitely ticklish!!

Time really DOES fly when you're having fun. I was shocked when I finally stopped because a glance at the clock told me that I'd tortured him for over two and a half hours. At one point it got so intensely pleasurable for me that I came without even touching myself.

After I untied and ungagged him (the guy had gotten too loud, and I had a dirty sock handy) and he'd regained enough strength to be able to speak again, I knew I had found my calling in life.

Sadly, I never heard from him again. It's too bad; he would have made such a good slave for me!

Anyway, after graduating I established a private dungeon in downtown Manhatten, catering exclusively to the extremely ticklish.

My dungeon is soundproofed and filled with tables and stocks and crossess all intended to put you in inescapable bondage. While I do much of my torturing with my long, natural nails, which never fail to drive a victim to insanity, I do keep on hand a wide variety of tickling instruments which I use if I deem them appropriate to produce the level of hysteria that I crave.

I have been professionally practicing the art of merciless tickle torture for over 10 years now and have gotten both extremely skilled and experienced at tormenting an unfortunate slave out of his/her mind. As you’ve probably guessed I’m not talking about casual tickling, but relentless, savage, unstoppable, unbearable torture of your most sensitive spots – you restrained and helpless, shrieking with frantic laughter, begging, pleading, absolutely desperate for me to stop, willing to do or give me anything if only I’d stop for just a second. You make promises you cannot keep but nothing you can say will persuade me to stop, which after a while you realize and this terrifying knowledge pushes you into an even more hysterical panic. And chances are very strong that I will break you, body and mind with this wicked torture.

The obvious question you must have is who would come to see me for this awful punishment. I have a wide variety of clients. First there are the die hard tickle fetishists, who have a strong need to have their limits tested or simply think I’m not as good as I claim I am (they always find out differently.)

I also have dominant masters who bring me their slaves who have misbehaved or displeased their master. They are usuallly tough girls who are mortaly afraid of being tickled and start begging before I even touch them. These “punishment tickling” sessions can be quite intense and often last for hours.

I also have a few clients who suffer from extreme stress and depression and need “tickle therapy.” After a session with me depression tends to disappear. These people say prolonged forced laughter causes the brain to release endorphins in the same way as if you had run a marathon. I guess it’s hard to think about your woes when you are being tickled as intensely as I tickle.

And finally I have several high profile lawyers who visit me, women who spend their entire lives being in control and desperately need to occasionally get totally out of control. I make sure that they always do.

While I have many devices to retrain my victims, my favorite is a custom bondage table I had made specifically to accommodate my needs for tickling sessions. It is a padded table but instead of being flat, it is curved outward. Your feet are literally bolted into the ends of the table and the curve causes your body to be arched outward, giving me perfect access to your ribcage. I have a devastating technique for rib tickling sessions and the way the table arches your back my nails can easily slide in and get at the underside of your ribcage. Your wrists are secured to a spreader bar which is then racked until you are stretched tight as you can stand. In the end all you can do is move your head from side to side. The rest of you is completely immobile.

People wonder why I demand such total restraint. “Wouldn’t it be more fun to watch your ticklee squirm?” I’m often asked. My answer is simple. I don’t want you wasting your energy with useless struggling. I want you to save your strength for the insane amount of screaming and laughing and begging that you will soon be doing.

Which leads me to begging. I love it. There is nothing more delightful than a slave in severe ticklish distress, desperately begging for the torment to stop. Here are some facts: in all my experience I have never had a slave not beg for mercy, including a few tough guys who swore up and down that they were not ticklish. The average time it takes my victims to start begging: less than a minute. Chances I will give in to your pathetic pleas? 0.0. Unless the begging is especially creative, if it is simply a desperate repetition of “PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I will intensify the tickling until speech becomes impossible and all you can do is scream with laughter.

I consider breaks to be a privilege. I do not allow safe words because I want to deprive my ticklees of any form of control. I want to get you into a total state of hysterical panic and keep you there until the tickling takes you past your breaking point before considering giving you a breather. Of course if you are rude, unruly, curse at me, or threaten me then you may find no breaks at all and an additional couple of hours added to your session, which is considered punishment tickling.

Speaking of punishment tickling, I remember one time I had a Master’s disobedient slave on my table and I was under strict orders to punish her until I personally felt that she had learned her lesson. I spent about 20 minutes raking my nails up and down her soles and tickling in between her toes and had her screaming with hysterics. Still she showed no sign of giving in. I tickled her ribs for a few minutes and found them to be supremely ticklish. I decided to apply my special technique. I have discovered that most people with ticklish ribs can’t stand my technique. They always beg for mercy which I never give them. I dug my fingernails into her lower ribcage and began to lightly pinch her flesh and she went absolutely ballistic. Up and down her ribs I went, applying a devastating pinch. Each time I found a particularly sensitive spot I would linger there and squeeze and pinch that one spot while she begged me, through intense, uncontrollable laughter, to tickle her anywhere else but that spot. I obliged her by moving to another spot on her ribs which seemed ten times more ticklish and asked her if that was any better. Occasionally I would dig my nails into her unprotected armpits before resuming the rib tickling. It took several hours of this fiendish torture before I was satisfied that her screams of reform were genuine. Apparently she never misbehaved again.

I’m about to conduct a session with a high powered attorney who happens to be one of the most ticklish women I have ever encountered. I told her that if she ever lost a case she would be subjected to the longest, cruelest and most severe sessions of punishment tickling I have ever administered. She phoned an hour ago. She lost an important case and has asked me to clear my afternoon and evening. I’ve brought in two of my long nailed assistants, one for her feet and the other for her pits and breasts. I, of course, with be dealing with her ribcage. She’s a stubborn woman so I suspect her punishment will continue well into the wee hours.

Excellent story! Would love to hear more from this Mistress. Thanks for sharing

Very good story the last one, a further improvement from your earlier stories. Please read a second part of this story or anther one. Thank you.

Too bad this woman doesn't really exist. I'd save up the money to pay her a visit.

Last edited:
Hi please text me om very intrested in a session. I'm sure you heard this before but you will not be able to make me say stop I want to be footstocked and toetied on a bondage board with five straps around each limb to where I can't move at all and you sitting on my waist pinning me down. Gagged and blindfolded no safeword or breaks
Please send me a text if your intrested.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back