• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting ticklers

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Believe it or not, I have had the best luck meeting tickling partners at small, inexpensive massage classes offered thru learning extension, or holistic groups, etc. In general, these are people who are into touch and it becomes very easy to find the tickle fans. Whenever someone touches my belly lightly, and I react, I always make it clear, that that is okay, and well.......

I can imagine that being a part of that community, centered around touch, can open the doors to many tickling experiences. But as someone who's only paid for massages, there's inevitably quite a few times where my masseuse squeezes a spot too close to my ribs or underarms, or one of my many other ticklish spots, not to mention when they try to massage my feet, and I laugh and instinctively pull away. I always try to assure her that it's ok and I don't mind but I've yet to have one try again. Imagine getting a message from who loved tickling and they recognized you enjoyed being tickled.

I know where I am headed tommorrow.

No, but seriously, I definately can see that being true. I know than I am a very touchy person. I am know to constantly rub the arms, hands, head, etc. of a girl if I am holding her. So I can see how these two things do go hand in hand.

I am a pro massage therapist in Seattle. I have encountered several clients who seemed to be into being tickled, but have never pushed the session into unprofessional realms. Of course, maybe I haven't been tempted sufficiently yet....

I always found gatherings to be the easiest way to meet ticklers, as well as ticklees. Oh, wait, I started the West Coast ones. I guess it doesn't quite count...

...I did meet a bunch of us in Philly at NEST, though, and in Columbus at MidWest NEST, and in Memphis at the Southern Gathering...

...well, you get the idea.

I've never met a masseuse who'd allow themselves to tickle me more than slightly. They always seemed to know how to avoid such. Then again, I'm not a 'lee, just a guy that'll share.

All I gotta find out now, is where is there a reflexology class in my area??? GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyone for tickles? :devil:

I regularly practice a massage and tickling combo with my playmate!

I'm going to a medical seminar in November with a lot of Q and A.
One topic will be massage and stress. I'll see what they know about tickling and I'll definitely put in my five cents (inflation).

I think Bellystrokes is on to something. I think I'm going to enroll in one of these courses. The worst think that could happen is I become a better Massuese. The best is I could find some more tickling partners.

Im taking classes to become a massage therapist, and i have to agree with bellystrokes here. Ive only been in class a week, but there is this one girl whose very ticklish and everytime i hear her laugh, i just giggle with excitement ^_^ Im more a lee than i am a ler but its def a turn on to hear someone else laugh, specially when they volunteered themselves to be put in that position.

bellystrokes said:
Believe it or not, I have had the best luck meeting tickling partners at small, inexpensive massage classes offered thru learning extension, or holistic groups, etc. In general, these are people who are into touch and it becomes very easy to find the tickle fans. Whenever someone touches my belly lightly, and I react, I always make it clear, that that is okay, and well.......
Bellystorkes.... I'm glad to hear this.... it's good you're getting out and meeting people!

I hope we get to meet someday!

I actually have had a licenses in massage and reflexology for quite a few years now, and will be taking some brush up classes to perhaps open my own clinic next year..stuff state requires.
In fact....I just might be sharing some of my knowledge at NEST.

I can however seperate my business aspect and enjoying it. When you want to massage someone the goal is not to tickle and enhance and excite the nerves, you want to calm and relax them. There are ways to massage a VERY ticklish person without it tickling them...Ive been very succesful in doing so.

Good luck to all that are thinking of taking classes, if for nothing else, its a great thing to to be able to tell a girlfiend or perhaps future wife/husband that you are trained and have taken classes for massage, it shows that you can give the relationship a little more than the next person.

Rob

bellystrokes said:

Does anyone know how to get a professional male massager to tickle a female client on the stomach without seeming like a strange request?

korovan said:
I am a pro massage therapist in Seattle. I have encountered several clients who seemed to be into being tickled, but have never pushed the session into unprofessional realms. Of course, maybe I haven't been tempted sufficiently yet....

I have a massage therapist who gives me a massage on a regular basis. She massages my entire body ending up at my feet. Then she folds back the sheet and begins to intensely tickle the soles of my feet. I laugh like a hyena and twitch my feet insanley until I say Uncle. In the end I am loose, happy, and whipped. All you have to do is find the right person and ASK

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back