• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathy Griffin, another admission

bftlvr

TMF Expert
On Socialitelife.com she lists her top 10 Pet Peeves. #1 is, Don't touch my feet! I'm too ticklish! Then it gets nastier, Back off freak, that includes you Tarantino. I found it interesting that this was first and it's at least three times she's mentioned how ticklish her feet are. One on Stern, another on her D-list show when she got a pedicure, and this one. Really seems to bother her a lot, but not enough to bring it up a bunch. Peace....B.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Come on Yaqi! You’ve got more celebrity cred than any of the other producers, see what you can do to make this happen! :yourock:

Actually I would love to tickle her. I'll have my agent contact her people. See if we can get into this. Great idea.

Awesome admission, thanks.

yaqi, I hope she will allow you to tickle her. Good Luck. You are the man!

Mitch

Actually I would love to tickle her. I'll have my agent contact her people. See if we can get into this. Great idea.
You know what buddy, regardless of anyone’s opinion of Kathy; I think this would go down as one of the top tickle clips in history. Not only is she seriously ticklish, but seeing her completely out of control with laughter would probably satisfy the vanillas as much as it would us.

I don’t care what the final outcome is; please just keep us in the loop with everything that transpires.

Good luck!

That's awesome Yaqi. It's going to take an extraordinary amount of convincing though considering she hates it.

That's awesome Yaqi. It's going to take an extraordinary amount of convincing though considering she hates it.

Well that of course would be the big "if." But if she agreed I believe that it would be a very doable thing.

shes also 50 years old, im not sure how attractive that would be. that being said, yaqi is the man and im sure some ppl out there would love that clip. personally, i'd rather have yaqi tickle natalie raitano from the stern show. ppl who saw that clip would know why and they ahve a common connection in howard stern so that would def be possible.

This reminds me of that campaign dreamed up by Kathy and the Tickler in Black to contribute money so we could get some sort of celebrity to tickle. I think the leading canidate was at the time was Tonna Harding :eeew: How about we get Jessica Alba on the feet.

Yaqi, Think there is a chance that you may get Ann Curry from the Today show to at least admit to all of us if her feet are ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back