• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Zdrok tickled by Elke Jensein

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
I saw my good friend Playboy model Laurie Wallace today, who generously gave me some gift items, included a photo of her all tied up which she signed "You can tie me up anytime". I think I'll take her up on that offer.
She also gave me a video tape called "Rock n Roll Girls", which features Laurie, Victoria Zdrok, her sister Tatiana Zdrok, and Elke Jensein (Elke has done two vids for TC Videos and is Super ticklish).
All four women are Playboy models, and two of them are Playmates.
This video is by NO MEANS a tickling video, it is four way HLA.
Anyhow, everytime Elke J's butt is touched she giggles and squirms. At one point Elke literally tickles Victoria's vaginal and buttocks regions. Victoria squeals with laughter and says "Who's tickling my butt?!" When she realises it's Elke she calls her a bad girl. Elke is soon spanked by all three women, but now I'm getting way off topic.
I've only watched the first 12 minutes of the tape, so hopefully there's some more tickling. I'll be sure to report back if there is.
All four women are hot, and I'd personally place Laurie and Elke into the category of Super Duper Hot. Then again, what do I know?

WallStreet said:
Then again, what do I know?

A lot more than me about tickling models. :D

Thanks for all this great info, WallStreet! :)

Any chance you can post clips or pics of these scenes?

amk714-- I know that there used to be a clip of the vid posted at www.lauriewallace.com but the tickling wasn't included. If I get permission from the models I'll see if I can have the tickling parts posted at TickleTown.

I'd appreciate that, Wallstreet. Thank you. :)

P.S. You're one lucky guy! I envy you, dude. :D

wow

that....that.....that....video sounds f-ing ....AWESOME. Damn whats the name of it?? Even though if theres no tickling 4-way HLA come on now. That goes right under tickling on my list. Wallstreet you gotta tickle them. I bet that could be some fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back