• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dita Von Teese

canepar

Have just seen the video “Tickle Party 2” where the famous model Dita Von Teese had FM Concepts tickle her in just a sexy set of red lingerie.

The tickler who has her tied to a bed, tickles her mercilessly and makes her squeal with laughter!!!

The tickler’s fingers explore all her body (sides, belly button, feet, underarms) and at that point, a super-ticklish Dita realices that she is more sensitive than she thought she was. She begs and pleads for him to stop, specially when he reachs her armpits!!!

I know you are probably not aware of it but this has been reported on at least four separate occasions in this forum over the last five years. I also seem to remember that the scene features the usual rubbish tickling from the guy at FM. What a waste of a great opportunity.

I know you are probably not aware of it but this has been reported on at least four separate occasions in this forum over the last five years. I also seem to remember that the scene features the usual rubbish tickling from the guy at FM. What a waste of a great opportunity.

FM Concepts has beautiful models, but maybe the absolute WORST tickling scenes ever. The models aren't that ticklish and couldn't act ticklish to save their lives. They stare into the camera a lot which drives me nuts because that is ALWAYS a tell tale sign you're not ticklish when you can look at the lens and smile while being tickled.

... none of this is mainstream, I hope you realize.

Celebrity stars in tickle vid and appears to be ticklish? I wonder which section this should be posted in? If only there was a Ticklish Celebrity sub-forum...

... none of this is mainstream, I hope you realize.
Gotta agree with sclubtickle. The handful of fetish models like Dita and Sarah Kozer who make it into the mainstream make their particular fetish clips mainstream.

What drives me crazy are the random amateur fetish clips on youtube that are now designated "mainstream" by TMF admin (just because they're on fricking YOUTUBE!?). It defeats the whole purpose of having a separate mainstream forum. :banghead:

They stare into the camera a lot which drives me nuts because that is ALWAYS a tell tale sign you're not ticklish when you can look at the lens and smile while being tickled.

...actually it's sometimes a sign that they can see themselves in the camera's viewfinder or a nearby monitor and can't help watching themselves - a mistake I sometimes make as even the most ticklish models sometimes can't help staring at themselves while laughing their heads off. It looks fake though and can ruin good footage. That's not to vouch for the authenticity of FM concept's models or not - it's just worth being aware that the 'lens stare' thing isn't always a sign of fakery :)

Dita was one of the very few FM concept models who was actually ticklish. It would have been awesome to see her in the hands of someone who was highly skilled. Too bad she gave`up doing these fetish videos for the most part.

definition of mainstream

Look at it this way ... whether or not she's really ticklish almost doesn't matter. Actually, it does nOT matter. What matters is, it's a commercial tk vid. Therefore by its very definition, it is NOT mainstream.

Look at it this way ... whether or not she's really ticklish almost doesn't matter. Actually, it does nOT matter. What matters is, it's a commercial tk vid. Therefore by its very definition, it is NOT mainstream.

I don't follow your logic. No-one is arguing that the source is mainstream. It is the facts that the person being considered is mainstream (i.e. a celebrity) and ticklish that merits inclusion in the Ticklish Celebrity section. By your logic, anybody who stars in a commercial tk vid and then goes on to be a mainstream celebrity cannot be listed here until a non-commercial tickling source proving their ticklishness has been found!

What do you propose? A new section called "Ticklish celebrities who can only be verified by non-mainstream sources"?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back