• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba Leno Clip Link

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Found this scouring the web for the fox news clip...this Leno one will have to do; it's a little bit into the interview until anything interesting happens but dayum, she's hot! :eek:

http://www.jessicaalbamm.org/video/interviews.html

It's called "Jay Leno October/November 2000"
in it is Jessica talking about the worms tickling her...short but ultra-sweet!

Enjoy (wallstreet) :D

scoob

Last edited:
That is quite a site for Jessica fans! It seems like the guy has assembled every TV video clip of her EXCEPT the one we all long to see. I have to admit that this odd omission strengthens my doubts that the tickling in question ever really happened.

Wall$treet--can you remind me why we are so sure the whole thing is not just a glorious fantasy?

Thanks,

dig dug

I myself have never seen the clip. I believe it was either Brooklyn or Latin Boy who originally posted it, and then I spoke to him afterwards and got the detailed info as to the show etc.
I have found from going through old message boards that she was indeed on the Fox & Friends show.
So does this clip actually exist? Neither Brooklyn nor Latin Boy were known for lying, so although I can't remember which one of them said it, I take it to be credible info.
Perhaps it is a Grail, a White Whale, a Bigfoot, an elusive entity that's always just outside of our grasp.
Why would this guy have every clip EXCEPT the one that we seek. Perhaps he knows we want it so he is holding back information. What is this guy looking for? What a sick freak! HE KNOWS WE WANT THE CLIP! WHY DOESN'T HE JUST GIVE IT TO US?!! WHY WHY WHY WHY.....whooa, I got a headrush. I'm glad to see that the likes of Scooby are active in the search for this clip. Our persistance will break the resistance and we will eventually acquire this elusive clip.

WS,

Thanks, sir.

Now, I just spoke to Eric von Zipper and he saw it with his own eyes--confirmed. HOWEVER, he says that the contact was extremely short-lived ("a milisecond") and that her reaction was mainly from surprise.

It may be that the grail itself would disappoint when found. Don't get too worked up over it. I trust Eric's judgment.

All the best,

dig dug

Guys i witnessed this scene live and at the risk of bursting anyone's bubble, it really was not all that exciting. Jessica was on fox and friends arm wrestling with the poor man's David Letterman-cohost Steve Doocey. The whole thing happens so quick that you would miss it if you blinked; in mid arm wrestle he reaches out and barely pokes her under her arm and she recoils giggling. IMO it was not really a ticklish giggle, she's giggling the entire time they're arm wrestling; it was more of an embarrassed and maybe even a little annoyed type of giggle, a "why is this dork so touchy feely?" type of reaction. No i'm not a fan of Doocey-to say the least-and i very well may be biased but she seemed very reluctant to engage him in an arm wrestling contest; why they were doing it i had no idea, nor i think did she. Doocey's obvious lust for her was hilarious-he was fairly salivating like a POW victim would over his first T-bone in years-and she just seemed kind of creeped out by him. Agan sorry for the letdown and please remember that this is just my take on what i saw, but IMO the clip is not worthy of the Holy Grail status that it's being givin.

Oh well,

I would love to see her tickle tortured, but a little bit of a tickle is good enough for me to be happy at least for the moment. Whether or not the tickling was really top-grade is unimportant. We are forgetting that this IS Jessica Alba!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back