• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would anyone be intrested in a Southern VA Munch?

I take notice that this thread was started in 2011.

Is anybody going to have a gathering in Virginia sometime this summer?

I would think your best bet would be to have it in Virigina Beach where it's more liberal. VA, historically, is a pretty conservative state. Not to mention the troopers are hawks! But when I visited Virginia Beach, totally different vibe!

I know exactly what you mean. I've noticed in the personals and the gatherings, there isn't much of a tickle-phile community in this state. I live in rockinghame county myself. If there's any kind of community in the area in and around where I live, it's so deminuitive as to go unnoticed. I don't quite know what location ur talking about forming one in specifically, but I agree with u none the less. Haha

What is the group in NOVA? That's where I am so any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have now moved close to Philly, but maybe someone else will want to have one. I am sorry it never happened, but I just never felt I had enough people(Both here and on FetLife) and most of the people were men(Actually I think it porbably would've been all guys). No offense, but I didn't want to be in the middle of a sausage fest.

What is the group in NOVA? That's where I am so any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

It is called the black rose tickle sig. There are located in the Reston/Herndron area. They are on FetLife and their gatherings usually take place the 2nd Sat of every month. Here is a link to FetLife with the info and I have to say these parties are awesome.
https://fetlife.com/groups/1593/group_posts/4801277
The hostess is the one who created the post.

Lol I don't live in Hampton Roads anymore, but if anyone else wants to start one feel free.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back