• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin McElroy (Mendez) - WGN-TV Channel 9 Chicago Newscaster

Scarlet Guillotine

TMF Expert
The Chicago kids might know of this lady, the rest probably will not, but you'll want to! So, Erin McElroy (Mendez) is an absolutely stunning redhead who has been the traffic reporter for Chicago's WGN-TV Morning News for about three years and recently became the early morning anchor. It's almost painful how beautiful this woman is, really. And of course I have been fantasizing about her feet and ticklishness since I laid eyes on her! haha

Well my dreams came true today! Erin has a pretty active Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ErinMcElroyWGN) and she regularly banters with people. AND she posted responses to questions from probably one of us, one being about how ticklish her feet are (answer: 8 out of 10)! And also she prefers to be barefoot over sandal and flip flops!

But that's not all, because someone also asked her about her toenail polish. I saw that posting before heading off to work. An hour later, checked the page and well she POSTED a photo of her foot! And a mighty nice foot it is! :) She had the comment "I'm doing this one time and one time only" and there it was, that foot in all its glory!

I guess it got a bit weird though, within an hour there must have been 15 comments and likes and a few hours later she pulled it! But I downloaded it and so here it is as well as a few other gems. Enjoy! This babe is something else (nice personality too it seems).

-rat

hot. i love the wgn girls....her foot pic went away. must have deleted it.

hot. i love the wgn girls....her foot pic went away. must have deleted it.

I know, they have always rocked saratk. She's the best of the bunch. The foot pic is up above. She deleted it a few hours after posting, probably wasn't expecting just how many likes and comments she received!

We need to get them to do some in studio thing on fish pedicures! And SHE has to be the one who does the reporting and gets the pedi! ;-)

Maybe you can do your "tickling study" post on her page?

rat

now that we have confirmation on her, I'd love to find out about Ana Belaval and Robin Baumgarten. I've tried emailing both, and they haven't replied. Ana got a foot rub on air on her around town bit, but no mention of being ticklish or not.

They now have a separate WGN Ladies Facebook page (or Ladies of WGN?) that you can like, maybe that's the perfect place to ask them all? :)

how about kye martin? i would love to tickle her also

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back