• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

charmed!

But what does it say, man!! Could you please interpret the rest of the article segment so the TMF members who don't know French are in the loop; I know this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I can understand most of it, but not all. Could someone that actually does know French translate this please? Here it is:

Voici les endroits ou nos trois actrices de "Charmed" sont le plus chatouilleuse: Shannen craint les chatouilles sur la plante des pieds sans ses bas (chaussettes, collants ... ), Holly Marie les craint également sous les pieds mais aussi avec des bas et Alyssa Milano les craint sous les aisselles. Il paraîtrait même que Holly demanderait à Shannen de s'allonger sur un lit pour qu'elle puisse lui chatouiller ses plantes de pieds après lui avoir retirer ses bas. Elle les lui chatouillerait toujours du bout des ongles car Holly en a de longs et Shannen les craint le plus de cette manière. / Merci à Halliwell Lado pour cette info!

I used Altavista's translator to translate the page, and I still could not understand it.

Here are the three actresses from the show “Charmed” who are very ticklish. Shannon is afraid to be tickled on the sole of her feet in her stockings (socks, pantyhose…), Holly Marie is equally afraid of the feet, also with the stockings and Alyssa Milano is afraid of her armpits. One would think that Holly should ask Shannen to lie down on a bed so that they would be able to tickle the soles of her feet after they have removed her stockings. They will always tickle her from BOUT DES ONGLES since Holly has the LONGS and Shannen is afraid of too much torture. Thanks to Halliwell Lado for this info.

My wife spent 5 years in French classes and this is what she could interpret out of this excerpt. The words that she could not figure out are obviously capitalized. If someone could figure those out then we may have something :devil:

A translation attempt:

Here are the most ticklish spots on the three actresses in 'charmed': what Shannon fears most is the tickling without socks or nylons, Holly Marie fears tickling with stockings (nylon etc) most, and Alyssa Milano fears armpit tickling. It even seems that Holly asked Shannon to lie down on a bed to tickle her feet after removing her stockings. She used to tickle Shannon at the bottom of her toes because she has rather long ones, and Shannon feared it even more./ Thanks to Halliwell Lado for this info.

Seems there are some more potential members for the TMF...:p

I'm not sure if I caught all the words right, so no guarantee for this translation...:cool:

Edit: Just saw that piker2 has posted his translation while I wrote mine. Sorry!

Thanks to Hal and Piker's wife for the attempted translations, and to blablaman for alerting us to this. :)

P.S. I prefer Hal's interpretation only because I'd rather tickle bare feet. :D

*looks around*

*whistles*

*takes biscuts wallet and watch*

*looks up and reads translation*

eeeeeeeeeep! *grabs heart and crumples to floor next to biscuit*

Far be it from me to be sceptical of this, but...does anyone else feel we should take this with a grain of salt? No reference or anything.
Though, of course, we already know that Alyssa Milano is ticklish 'everywhere' by her own admission.
This just seems highly dubious.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I don't WANT it to be true..Hmmmmm

I don't know something does not seem right about this post. Maybe it looses something in the translation.

About this translation gimmick

Ok...I can translate that for sure since I'm from Quebec, Canada.

Ok you have most of it right anyways...

BOUT DES ONGLES: Tip of the nail
LONGS: Long (lol) but in this case they ment Holly had long nails and not Shannon as long toes like someone here posted....lol

Hopefully this will help you guys...but the rest of it you have it right...

ah bin tabarnak! un autre québécois dans le Tickling Forum!

translation : Ah shit!! another quebecer in the tickling forum!

I would love to see Allyssa Millano tickled mercilessly. Wow... my dreams may come true...

Or maybe not!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back