• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

I assume its a park or something he frequents

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

By far my favourite. I'd spend hours massaging her adorable feet soles if she allowed me to

Damn, it's the Exotic Princess (one of my all time favorites here)! I knew her face but she looks so different. More artificial and older. She reminds me of Italian actress Sabrina Ferilli here. In the pic where she looks up to her phone to take a selfie her face and cheekbones look so sensual. I liked her better in the first set, she was more natural and her feet too. But thank you for your great and patient work! She seems to wear a wedding ring.

My all time favourite is probably the eccentric exotic beauty.

Latest clip is “Buxom Italian’s Huge Flip Flop Soles,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

For the reason described below this video has no sound.

This one has been on my list to edit for a while but it was a lengthy project to get done. There was a concert in the park that day and people brought their kids. As a result there were kids running around the fountain plaza and they would often run around or behind this tourist, so I had to edit them out ... which was quite a task! Then on top of everything else, the music of the live event created copyright issues so I had to go back and edit over again to remove the sound from the video, lol.

Anyway this was from summer of 2019 and it was a tall, *very* ample Italian tourist relaxing from her sightseeing. She was with a guy who came back with food about 10 minutes after she put her feet down and I stopped shooting. Despite being on tourist duty her feet were in great condition, very little wear and tear on her tired, soft soles.

I saw her on the fountain terrace and had to sit on the steps in front of her to shoot this. So all the people sitting on the lawn for the concert got to watch me shoot this, ha ha! But I didn’t care. As I already said, she was tall and very ample, a little plump and with absolutely giant boobs. She had the edges of her hair tinted turquoise — I didn’t know Italian girls did that. Her feet were out of their black platform flip flops and ... were ... HUGE! I mean she had to be at least size 11. It was very sexy to me that she was sitting there facing the big audience on the lawn and pointing her big bare soles right at all those people. I’m sure more than a few guys were sitting there with tents in their trousers staring like mental patients at those giant naked foot bottoms!

I went up to the steps, sat in front of her and got right to work. I don’t know how long it took for her to notice me because she was wearing reflective shades shaped like a butterfly. (A detail I didn’t notice until I was home enjoying the video that night.) Eventually it was clear that she knew I was shooting her feet but like the Italian girl she is, she seemed very nonchalant, just bemused by the crazy things men do when they’re attracted to women. This is a very sexy video, as she is very voluptuous and her feet are SO damned big. Even as I sat there I was fantasizing about her being mummified with just her head sticking out one end and her big feet out the other, her massive soft soles unable to escape. I can tell you that thought was extremely distracting as I thought about dragging my fingernails up and down all that ultra-sensitive sole flesh!

Later when her husband or boyfriend came back, I noticed he was very tall, trim and had curly black hair. I could see her looking at me where I was sitting on the lawn with a knowing smirk but I don’t think she told him I had spent all that time filming the bottoms of her bare feet!

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Solemoves Yogitoes: RELAXATION,” store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

One of my very favorite foot girls on the planet is solemoves yogitoes! She’s a midwest gal with hippy beauty ... and size ten feet! She’s a very open person, and when she found out guys liked her feet, instead of being freaked out, she found it cool and went with the flow.

She posts pics and short videos on Instagram, but in the little videos she’s very active (she’s super toned and fit), and as you all know, I like long and luxurious soles IYF video, with the feet staying more or less in the same place. So this vivacious girl agreed to take it down a thousand, kick back ... and mellow out! She imbibes some vino, plays one of those Buddhist drum things and CHILLS with her big, magnificent bare soles on full glorious display! This was my dream come true for seeing Cami’s super hippy soles, and now you can enjoy them too.

The gorgeous free/spirited Cami is on Instagram at solemoves_yogitoes — a must-follow.

Latest clip is “British Bohemian: Pen Play,” store is:

I commented to Lucy the British bohemian that she has very long toes and she remarked that she’s always been able to do all sorts of dexterous things with her big feet as a result. She sent me a brief clip showing herself playing with a pen while she worked on her laptop and I thought — omg people HAVE to see this! So here it is!

Latest clip is “Super pretty, rather confused Asian girl,” store is:

This is another one from 2018 and it’s cute as hell! Shot on the Fifth of July on the lawn. I had actually had a LOT of luck on this day already, not any long shoots but a couple of very nice ones in the 3-4 minute range when I saw this girl sitting in the shade along the southern end of the lawn. My blood was up from my earlier successes so I just sat right down and got to work without any fuss.

This girl was just super cute — I didn’t really notice it until I had been looking at her in the viewfinder for a while, but yes she was absolutely adorable. Her feet were little and, due to her cozy Birkenstocks, they were a bit grimy but just a tiny bit, and it was also clear just by looking at them they were as soft and sensitive as feet can possibly be. I don’t usually think all that much about the girl’s feet when I’m shooting, funnily enough — you’d think I would, but I’m much more attentive to keeping the camera focused and steady, and her feet framed perfectly. But with this girl for some reason every second I saw her soles I was thinking of nothing but how much I wanted to tickle them. I mean I was literally thinking of ways I could get up and just tickle her soles. The fantasy of her cute little feet wriggling around to avoid my fingers, and the delighted panic on her face, was in complete control of my thoughts! In fact, not having done that with this particular girl made me so mad at myself for missing the opportunity, I resolved to do it some time in the future, and indeed have done so now and then! (I don’t advise that YOU do so, in fact I strongly advise against it. It’s completely nuts.)

This girl had just the cutest response to being filmed. She had an adorable combination of surprise, puzzlement, confusion and fascination all rolled into one. When I first shot her she just gave me this blank stare and, it so *didn’t compute* with her what was going on, I thought smoke might start curling out of her ears, lol! She looked down very frequently at the camera, unlike girls who are more hip to the fetishized aspect of what I’m shooting and want to hide that they know what I’m up to. She got a phone call early into the time I had her on film, and though I couldn’t make out what she was saying, it seemed to me she had an American accent. She was also texting with someone for a while and I think whomever it was she was texting might have clued her in because, after a while, when she looked at me she would then look at her feet and move them around a little.

I shot her for over a half hour, the whole time desperate to have those sensitive little soles at my disposal. Finally she got a call and put her feet down. Then she got up and walked around on the grass in her bare feet as she talked on the phone. I looked at her little Birkenstocks on the grass, neatly parallel to her chair, and the heavy indentation her bare feet had left in them. Then off I went looking for my next opportunity.

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

By far my favourite. I'd spend hours massaging her adorable feet soles if she allowed me to

Couldn’t agree more — she has the most sweetly pretty face of any girl I’ve ever shot, and her little feet look so soft and sensitive. &#55357;&#56613;

Latest clip, store is

The lawn is closed so much, I've been trying different locations to see if I can see any bare soles that are film-worthy, and for the most part, the legend of the lawn lives on! It's still the best place, although rarely open now. But when I actually DO catch something in an unusual location, it's often phenomenal, often an amazing experience!

Like for instance this girl sitting on a waterfront esplanade on the East River. When I first passed her she was sitting up more, her bare soles pressed on the bench, talking in Lebanese on her phone (I had a friend in grammar school who was Lebanese and I know what that sounds like, lol) then in English. She was quite a character, very exuberant. I thought, if she lies down I am dying to see what sort of shooting opportunity arises, and I went to a bench a hundred feet or so away and waited to see what would develop. I had barely sat down when she ended her phone conversation and lay down on the bench. She her legs were still bent, her soles still pressed on the bench, but that soon changed as well, and she stuck her legs straight out and crossed her ankles. I strolled over as casually as I could to the bench one down from hers, mercifully open, because if I had sat on the same bench it would have seemed to on top of her, and took my camcorder out, putting in on the bench. I zoomed in on her and her soles were beautiful, about a size 7. She was so pretty and I could see she was on to me basically instantaneously. She seems to have found my interest in her feet very entertaining, as she took pictures of me and wiggled her feet around.

I got a bit concerned when I looked to my right and saw that I wasn't the only person with an interest in her feet -- another guy had come along and was standing basically in front of me. I hadn't noticed because I was sitting turned in my bench to the left. She noticed him and I now noticed him too, and he was looking at her soles on the bench a lot. I don't know if he noticed I was filming. She got up and I thought, oh well, this guy ruined it, but then she did something amazing. She sat up, walked over so the moved further to the left on her bench -- now much closer to me, and him -- and she put her back up against the middle armrest and put her beautiful feet UP ON THE END ARM REST. I was like, holy fuck and immediately turned the camcorder back on! The guy had not noticed any of this because he was looking at a tug on the river, but he turned around and saw her beautiful soles right there and he was like OH MY GOD! She saw his reaction and she laughed out loud and looked at him with a smile. This is the first thing I caught in this second part of the clip. She looked at me too, but with a very quiet, almost conspiratorial smile on her face, now and then. She had actually come over and put her GORGEOUS feet -- closer to me! Holding the camcorder at this weird angle was aching my wrists but I had to catch every moment of this! IT IS AMAZING!

I kept shooting until a woman came along on the esplanade with a stroller and her little one, and the little one, about three I'd guess, ran right up and patted the Lebanese girl's bare soles! The Lebanese girl let out a huge laugh and said to the little one, "girl, my feet are TICKLISH!" and the mom said, "oh I'm sorry," but the Lebanese girl said it was completely ok, and I immediately put my camcorder away (I edited it until right before the tiny one appears in the frame). The guy walked along. I put my camcorder away as the Lebanese girl talked to the mom and the little girl and as I was leaving the Lebanese girl caught my glance out of the corner of her eye and gave me such a sly smile -- it completely electrified me and I would not WAIT to look at the video!!!

Question, RBS, on this old video. You said you edited it up to the point where the little girl shows up. Does this mean the "ticklish" admission is still in or is it cut out?

Latest clip is “Ruby Rogers is famous,” store is:

Ruby Rogers is famous. I guarantee most of you would know who she is. So, a few things. Ruby Rogers is not her real name. I won’t say how tall she is or what size shoe she wears. I won’t say how she’s famous. This info might help sole sleuths to identify her. All I will say is, first, she looks like Audrey Hepburn a little. Second, the most ticklish spot on her soles is the very soft skin right under her arch.

The decline in her business due to shutdowns because of the pandemic made her more open to this sort of work. Here she starts with her well-worn track shoes on, then she kicks them off and wriggles her sock soles a bit, then she peels them off and exposes her EYE POPPINGLY GORGEOUS AND SENSITIVE bare soles, which proceed to wriggle, curl and flex like a pair of adorable playing ferrets — lol! It’s an incredible sight. Would it be even more incredible for you if you knew who she is? Omg yes. But I’m sorry to say I can’t make that happen.

The vid only has about 25 seconds of running shoes, then after that, just over a minute of socks. The rest of it is beautiful squirming bare soles. That’s just the tease needed to make the sole-reveal even more explosively exciting!

Latest clip is “Ruby Rogers is famous,” store is:

Ruby Rogers is famous. I guarantee most of you would know who she is. So, a few things. Ruby Rogers is not her real name. I won’t say how tall she is or what size shoe she wears. I won’t say how she’s famous. This info might help sole sleuths to identify her. All I will say is, first, she looks like Audrey Hepburn a little. Second, the most ticklish spot on her soles is the very soft skin right under her arch.

The decline in her business due to shutdowns because of the pandemic made her more open to this sort of work. Here she starts with her well-worn track shoes on, then she kicks them off and wriggles her sock soles a bit, then she peels them off and exposes her EYE POPPINGLY GORGEOUS AND SENSITIVE bare soles, which proceed to wriggle, curl and flex like a pair of adorable playing ferrets — lol! It’s an incredible sight. Would it be even more incredible for you if you knew who she is? Omg yes. But I’m sorry to say I can’t make that happen.

The vid only has about 25 seconds of running shoes, then after that, just over a minute of socks. The rest of it is beautiful squirming bare soles. That’s just the tease needed to make the sole-reveal even more explosively exciting!

Goodness me! Those are achingly beautiful!

Ruby has magnificent soles! Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Solemoves Yogitoes: RELAXATION,” store is:

One of my very favorite foot girls on the planet is solemoves yogitoes! She’s a midwest gal with hippy beauty ... and size ten feet! She’s a very open person, and when she found out guys liked her feet, instead of being freaked out, she found it cool and went with the flow.

She posts pics and short videos on Instagram, but in the little videos she’s very active (she’s super toned and fit), and as you all know, I like long and luxurious soles IYF video, with the feet staying more or less in the same place. So this vivacious girl agreed to take it down a thousand, kick back ... and mellow out! She imbibes some vino, plays one of those Buddhist drum things and CHILLS with her big, magnificent bare soles on full glorious display! This was my dream come true for seeing Cami’s super hippy soles, and now you can enjoy them too.

The gorgeous free/spirited Cami is on Instagram at solemoves_yogitoes — a must-follow.

They killed her IG but she’s back!

https://instagram.com/yogitoes2?utm_medium=copy_link

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back