• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip is “Newyorican PRINCESS,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Having been born and raised in New York, I loves me some Newyorican girls! Every generation gets more integrated, but living life “con sabor latino” all the same. What I like the most about them is that sardonic ‘haha-that’s-the-way-things-are’ attitude they bring to life, and the laugh they always have for life’s many absurdities.

If you are a woman sitting in the park with your cute bare feet up, there’s a good chance I’m going to be one of life’s many absurdities, and she had a laugh set aside for me, that’s for sure! It was one of my rare ventures to the park in 2021 and I wasn’t expecting much and, for a while, it seemed that my fears would be confirmed! Striking out for hours, I had gone over to Whole Foods for some grub and, coming up the steps on my way back, I saw this girl sitting near the neck of the west alley of the park. She was actually sitting in a super convenient part of the park because there was a place I could sit, on the top of the steps, and I went over there and sat right down, putting my hot takeaway down next to me. I slipped my camcorder out and began shooting her soles immediately.

She first gave me a little glance and did a double take, but Newyorican girls usually figure it out before other girls and I saw her suppress a chuckle. I saw something else too — her beautiful little feet were two fucking BLURS. Her face was clear and crisp but her soles, nope! Despite having face recognition turned off, this focus issue is a perpetual problem with my 4K camcorder. So despite shooting her for over a half hour, I have only about ten minutes I think of crystal clear footage to enjoy (for me, nothing but perfectly clear and in-focused bare soles will do), and this clip is all of that sharp in-focus footage.

She’s so pretty, a little girl with small, beautiful, soft looking feet. She was fierce in her little leather jacket. She gave me so many knowing looks while I shot!

She finally put her feet down and gave me a long “ok, show’s over, dude” look. I stayed put anyway, in case she put her feet back up. A few moments later, a guy going down the steps who was not playing attention walked past me too close … and kicked my food right down the stairs! I heard her laughing and when I looked over at her, she put her hand over her mouth and gave me such a funny look and said right to me, “oh I’m sorry” but she found it so funny she couldn’t stop laughing. It was pretty cute, actually. So I thought, yeah, haha, time to go, and got up and left.

Later on I was sitting about 100 feet away and I saw her leave the park. This little Newyorican girl has a killer body!

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

There was an error in the form so the clip wasn’t loading, but it’s on the store now!

Latest clip is “Huge Black Feet 1 — Kool Aid girl,” store is:

It’s a stereotype to say that black girls have big feet, but stereotypes often have a kernel of truth to them, and as a lover of big feet, this is one of many things I love about black girls! In 2019 I shot not one but TWO black girls who had not only enormous feet, but strange hair as well! This was even odder because it’s typically white or Asian girls sitting with their feet up in the park. I can go a whole year without shooting a single black girl with her feet up. Yet here were TWO, both at LEAST a size 12, both with unusual hair!

Here’s the first one. I think of her as kool aid because of her shock of hair in the tint of that sweetly refreshing beverage. And like the beverage this girl seemed very sweet too. She was tall and she was BUILT — with a blockbuster bod. She had her feet out of a pair of motorcycle boots and her creamy soles looked as soft and sensitive as a baby’s bottom! Usually girls with big feet are self conscious about my filming them, but she had them bare and propped up in the first place so when I sat in front of her and started shooting she seemed to be more lightly entertained than anything else.

Did I say big feet? I misspoke. They are … HUGE. ENORMOUS. GIGANTIC. Her feet were at least and I do mean AT LEAST as big as mine and I wear a men’s size 13 US. That would make her a 15 ladies, and that would be no surprise to me at all. And they weren’t just long — they were wide and plump as well. So much sensitive sole flesh — a tickler like me would need help stimulating those soles!

She sat there sweet as pie the whole time, on her phone (of course) til miss thing put her motorcycle boots back on and sauntered off the lawn, all six feet of her, her size 15 feet now encased in leather. Looking powerful! Which for me just enhances the fascination of having seen her embarrassingly enormous, ultra soft, completely sensitive and vulnerable bare soles.

I love her huge soles! Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Golden Goddess: Idyll,” store is:

A few weeks ago, I was working on site for a week in an office a bit downtown from my usual location and outside this office was a park. A famous one! At lunch on Monday I went into the park to look around and to my shock I saw the Golden Goddess! She was sitting up against a tree with a blonde girlfriend who had a little dog and they were playing with it. She was, as usual, barefoot! Her feet propped on her shoes. I didn’t have my camcorder so I just moved along…making plans.

Naturally I was determined to get video of her that week. Tuesday — couldn’t go to lunch. Wednesday — she’s in the park but lying on a bench with feet up on the backrest but running shoes on. Thursday — she’s not in the park. Friday (I’m desperate now!) is PAYDIRT!!!

She’s in the park, alone now, feet up on little white pull-on running shoes. She’s smoking one of those e-cigarette things. I was a little surprised to see her in a spaghetti strap top that exposed her tummy, because it was actually a pretty cool day and I was wearing a light jacket myself. I’ve never shot in this park before and was a bit nervous but of course I sat down to film anyway. Little peeks at me as soon as I sat down by the Golden Goddess made it clear she was 100% hip to my reindeer games — it’s that guy from the midtown park — but she stayed put, bare soles exposed to me. The whole time I shot she has this little air about her like she’s on to me but pretending she isn’t. And I got tons of great footage! This isn’t the ideal angle for me, which is why I prefer the other park, but I’m totally overjoyed to see her again after two years! This girl is just incredibly beautiful. At one point I put my cam on the grass to see if the angle was better, more like the uptown park, but switched back soon after.

I went back to the office feeling elated, really energized that it had all worked out in the end, but soon after I got back a woman I was working with said, “hey, I saw you reading in the park” and she had a quizzical look on her face, and I was worried, but when I left that site that evening she said she’d enjoyed working with me and hoped to see me again soon ….

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

wow, the golden goddess again. i wouldn't even have recognized her, but her feet look familiar :) really amazing that girl. her whole appearance, and her bare feet. i hope you meet her again, in that park or your usual one. then you will have a great time "reading" in the park :) btw that voluptuous Italian in your recent post with huge feet looks so powerful with her big bare feet. it's funny to imagine that several guys are peeking at her soles and getting an erection in their pants...

Latest clip is “TICKLED lush Chinese soles,” store is:

The first time I saw this lady she was sitting at the edge of the library terrace with her extremely sexy bare soles pointed right out at the lawn! That’s how I first experienced her. Damn were her soles incredible. LUSH was the first word that came to my head and it just stuck. I sat down on the steps and shot some footage and she saw me but she actually seemed to find it kind of cute and she had that little attitude like “the cat that ate the canary,” having a shameful but really hilarious and enjoyable little secret.

So this time when I saw her, months later, in front of the library, I had been intensely enjoying her clip multiple times a week ever since I nabbed it. I do LOVE women of a certain age with sexy soles. Remembering how coy she had been the last time, I was actually kind of enthused to get closer to film this one — and I actually had to, because there was a lady sitting in front of her on a laptop, and the only space to sit down would be closer to her than I typically like to. But my blood was up and those soles were pretty much screaming to be captured on video so I just plopped myself down and took my camera right out. Maybe just a little TOO unceremoniously, because the lady on the laptop noticed what I was doing, and the Chinese lady noticed *her* notice. So it was no longer our guilty little secret and as I pointed my lens at the naked bottoms of her feet, she began giving me dubious looks!

This worried me at first and I might even have just got up and left, but her soles were just too fucking amazing. I couldn’t not shoot them, even if King Kong came up to me and told me to fuck off. But soon I got a vibe from her, like she wasn’t actually going to say or do anything. Actually sometimes she even gave me little peeks like it was funnier than it was invasive. What was it? What was her game? Was she just acting because she knew the lady with the laptop was aware I was filming her? Or was she just so meek and passive, there was no way she would say anything? I didn’t know, but as she shifted her feet around and I followed them and she never said a single word, or gestured to the park workers, it was clear she wouldn’t — no matter what.

Or would she? The lady with the laptop left and I was overcome by this sort of “now or never” urge. I just had to tickle her sole. But I wanted to wait for the right time. She had this little tablet she was writing numbers into — it seemed like a work thing — and at one point she gave me one of her little glares and then stuck her face right into the tablet, close as if to hide her face from the camera. And that was exactly the chance I needed! All I could think was, I want her bare soles to be tickled by my fingernails and … THEY WERE!

She was startled but not as startled as I had thought she’d be, leading me to half wonder if she had hid her face in the hopes I would do something just like that! After I tickled that gorgeous sole she just looked down at me. I wanted to talk to her so I stopped filming. I explained to her why I had done that, being very complimentary about how pretty her bare feet were, how tempting to tickle, and she listened. The look on her face didn’t change at first, but she was trying to surpress a laugh and eventually she couldn’t any longer, and laughed and said “you no do that” and she laughed and said that “it felt very funny on foot” and I said “it tickled?” and she said yes and laughed again and I said I was sorry and she laughed yet again and said “no you not! Ha ha!” … and then I really, really, REALLY wished I had kept rolling because she actually *put her feet back on the chair* and rubbed her two bare soles together as if to relieve her right sole of the still-tickly sensation as she chuckled.

This was a totally wrong and inappropriate thing to do! DON’T DO IT. I let my libido do the thinking and I should not have done so! You probably won’t be as lucky as I was so don’t think with your erection when you see bare soles in public!

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Also, excellent advice: Don't tickle strangers. :eek:

Latest clip is “Plump Little Scene Girl,” store is

Another one from summer of 2019 and one of my favorites! I saw her hair first and then her bare feet up on a chair, and from far away I saw she was very cute and had a bit of a tummy, exposed under her belly shirt, plump and fair. And I saw her see me too, plodding across the lawn looking at her, and then she stretched forward and pointed her toes like a ballerina and her hands wrapped around and began to caress her soft, sensitive looking bare feet, her body and face draped down across her legs. I could not believe my eyes and all but ran over there so I could get in front of her and capture some video of THAT!

I did not sadly and was only able to start video as she was coming up from this extremely sensual behavior. She looked over and saw me and even through the viewfinder I recognized her! Pouty Cupid’s bow lips, big eyes at the same time innocent and worldly — it was the surly little goth chick I had seen and shot footage of a few years before. She was so … CHANGED. Previously all got up in Goth finery, bare soles resting from heavy Doc’s, now she looked much more Scene, with red chucks on the grass below her. Strangely, her body shape seemed wrong for both Scene and Goth — when she was Goth she was slender as a reed when chubby is often typical, but now as Scene she was ample and plump with a sexy little belly (which I personally prefer, to be honest). Mary Mary quite contrary.

Speaking of those red chucks, less than a minute after I started shooting she put her feet down, devastating me! She fished around a little bit with her spread toes until she found her chucks, grabbed their necks with her toes, and plopped them down closer so she could see them. I love when girls do this, like they’re afraid I’m going to steal their shoes! Nope! But then she put her feet back up and thus began a half hour of her soft sensitive bare feet wriggling and wiggling around as she surfed on her phone, wrote in a little pad, and peered at me!

I got the sense that she might have regretted wearing the belly shirt because she got very embarrassed whenever women came nearby — like she didn’t want them to see her plump tummy. Maybe it was the first time she had worn it in a while and wasn’t aware how she had outgrown it. Later she put a top on around her. Even later, and bizarrely, she finally pulled a pair of GOGGLES from her bag and put them on. I’m serious!

As to her feet, she knew I was there to film them, as I had filmed them once before, and she didn’t seem to care. How I ached to tickle them! They look so sensitive. About twenty minutes into the encounter I got even bolder and slid RIGHT up in front of her and the view of her soles was amazing and again she just left them there for me to film. I also included the last few seconds of when she finally packed up to leave because her belly was so VERY visible then! I absolutely adore her.

Latest clip is “Straight-up MOVIE STAR Soles 1,” store is:

Back on the lawn and not expecting much and then there she was … THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD. And … she had her feet up. She must be a movie star or actress — who, by the way, I actually catch occasionally and later I hear people chattering about how it’s this or that actress. There’s no way this girl is not a TV or movie actress. You may look at the vidcaps and not see why I’m gushing, but the one downside of the way I shoot, from the ground up, is that the girls face can have that Jabba the Hut look. (But I shot her later that same afternoon when she was lying on the grass in the pose and THEN you will SEE what I fucking mean.)

Really not much to report on the lead-up to this. She was just sitting there and looking at her phone. There was a guy flirting with her but she just froze him right out and, because he wasn’t in front of her feet anymore, I walked over and sat in front of her, acting nonchalant but actually incredibly nervous she would put her feet down. She didn’t, although she seems to have had my number right from the start. As soon as the camcorder slid across my leg and locked on her, she looked right down the barrel of that fucker — right at you, dear viewer. It was mostly peeks though and she showed little concern. This literal goddess is used to attention, for sure, and is very above the whole thing, taking it very much in stride.

She looked to be about five foot nine and I’d guess between 9 1/2 and a solid 10 shoe size. Long and slender feet, with VERY long toes and plump toe pads. Immaculate soles without a hint of callus on them, pampered and tender. Just … incredible. She put her feet down a few times and each time I had a virtual heart attack because I desperately wanted more, but after her feet had been down for a while, I could then feel her gaze on me, still patiently sitting there hoping, and I sensed she was wondering if I’d slide the camcorder back and start filming again if she put her feet back up. Curiosity got the better of her, and she’d put those beauties back up, then give quick peeks to see if I’d started shooting again, and *of course* I had. The last time she put her feet back up, they came to rest in a different position, and I had to skootch way over to get my ideal face and sole angle. That was the closest she came to cracking a smile, when she saw me do that. In that particular angle, that last three or four minutes, before she put her feet down for good, was some of the sexiest sole exposure I’ve ever captured.

Ever.

She started putting her stuff together to leave and so I got up and left. Nothing else was happening on the lawn so I went into the alleys, nothing, and then walked up to the library. Nothing there either. So then I walked back to the park and stood on the library terrace and scanned the lawn, and, where this girl had been sitting, there was a tall slender girl lying on the grass. It was this girl! She’s never left! And … she was in the pose. But that, as they say, is a topic for another day ….

ah that's what was so weird in the second encounter with the Chinese lady, which you teased us several months ago. umm, the now blonde goth girl is not pregnant? if not, she needs to lose some belly fat.
but OMG the latest post, wow, her feet are so soft, her big toe so big, i can imagine nothing more sensual and exciting than washing or massaging her feet. amazing woman and post.

Latest clip added — “Lucy the British Bohemian: an Enormous Hat!” … store is

Lucy the British Bohemian has joined the latest trend! All these girls on social media in these GIGANTIC straw hats, looking so fascinating, and so she had to have one too! Here she is, relaxing in her garden, her big bare soles and long toes to the camera, but it’s all she can do to keep the thing from overwhelming her! Lol, so silly and at the same time so sexy….

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back