• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip is “Long and … grimy!” Store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Back in 2015 I would see this beautiful mixed girl all the time, stretched out on the lawn, her amazing long legs up, her huge slender feet tantalizingly naked! Then after that, I only saw her one more time, and that was in front of the library, and she had a pair of Docs on that made her look like Olive Oyl, lol! She was playing the guitar and quietly singing to herself in what sounded like Portuguese. She was hard to hear but very good, very talented.

This one clip I forgot about so I’m adding it now — the lawn was still a bit wet that day because it had rained, and on top of that they had just mowed it that morning, and on top of THAT there had been a kids’ craft event held on the lawn earlier and there was still some cut up paper material on the lawn from it. She most have slipped off those banana boat flats she was wearing and loped across the lawn in her naked feet because when I saw her propped up ski feet, she had bits of mowed grass and minor traces of lawn soil stuck to her poor soft soles! Even more interestingly, there seemed to be a little bit of construction paper stuck to the plush pad of her long, oval big toe and it simply would not let go! (And indeed, can you blame it?) Little bits of grass gradually gave way and fell off of her soft size 11s as they air-dried, but that piece of construction paper simply refused to relinquish its grip on her obscenely large big toe! At the very end of the clip, when she crams those big feet back into her banana boats, you can see her flick it off her toe against the side of her shoe, lol!

I love this girl. LOVE. Not only is she as beautiful as a model, with her lithe figure and elegant kewpie doll face, her cool mocha coloring is very chic and sexy. But it’s those big long feet that have enslaved my vision for years! How they wriggle and squirm around, so awkwardly LONG, like two swimming fish in a school, and how beautifully they are on display when she props them up, her pampered, vulnerable bare soles on full view for the world’s eye ….

Latest clip is “The Blonde with Tall White Boots,” store is:

This was in 2018, a great year for candid soles! I had just shot another clip and got up and was walking across the lawn when a tall willowy blonde walked right past me, almost brushing against me she was so close. She smelled GREAT and was gorgeous, her endless legs encased in white leather boots that almost completely covered her thighs! Like riding boots, except high heeled! Wow I thought, chuckling to myself that I really *needed* her to slip those boots off right away! I didn’t think seriously about it though, because it’s kind of a hassle to remove boots like those.

So I walked across the lawn and into the alley and scanned the lawn and sure enough there she was sitting near the south edge of the lawn, slipping those long white boots off! She was talking to a guy and I wondered if he was with her but he hadn’t been when she passed me, and then she smiled and shook her head and he left, muttering as he walked away, so he must have just been hitting on her. She swiveled her legs forward and put her now-bare feet on a chair and my legs involuntarily started moving me right over there!

I approached a good spot to get ideal face and sole and nonchalantly sat on the lawn, studiously ignoring her. After a minute or two I slipped my camcorder onto my leg and got her in the viewfinder. And I could clearly see she was staring straight down the camera lens! Peering with a little surprise and curiosity, but she didn’t look upset. She then looked away and did the thing of looking everywhere except at the camcorder. I then pressed REC and began to shoot. I was getting her bare soles on video!!!

She’s such a beauty and while her feet were just a bit rough for the reason most hot chicks have them — wearing sexy shoes of course — they were still sexy as hell and seeing this beautiful girl’s bare soles was kind of … overwhelming.

She peeked down at the camcorder now and then but didn’t make a big deal about it and didn’t seem in the least concerned. She did make we work a bit for this much footage — at one point she put her legs down and when they went back up they were at a different angle. But when I scootched over to get my preferred face and sole angle of her new position, she didn’t mind or look in the least worried. When she put her legs down to leave I had the presence of mind to follow them with the camcorder and I even captured a quick second of her epic boots! Insanely sexy, ultra-feminine footwear for an insanely sexy, ultra-feminine girl.

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is Plump pretty blonde in Central Park,” store is:

Shot this about seven years ago! File was corrupted but was recently able to restore it. The lawn at the park was closed AS USUAL so in a snit I took a taxi up to Central Park, where I had initially shot for many years, to see if I could grab some pickups. I got one short segment of a bikini girl on the Meadow and then walked up to the East Green. At first I didn’t even notice this girl until I saw smoke which was kind of unusual. She had obviously just eaten her lunch and had her feet propped up on her sandwich Tupperware and was smoking a cigarette. These types of shoots are easy so I sat down to grab some footage.

She was very pretty, slightly chubby but with a beautiful face and blonde hair. She was wearing tights and they looked a little too form-fitting for her — my total guess was she had been stress eating, maybe due to overwork?

For a while she didn’t notice me but then I saw her side eyeing me and all of a sudden she sat right up and stared at me! It caught me so much by surprise that I shut off the camcorder and got ready for a confrontation. She sat there staring at me for a few seconds but then let out a big snort and took a long drag on her cigarette. I waited to see what would happen but she just laid down again and then, to my relief, propped her plump, soft little feet back up on her sandwich box and looked down at me. I slipped my camcorder right back into my lap and flipped out the viewfinder and I heard her laugh and say something (which I couldn’t make out) and I got her back into my lens and started capturing more video of her bare soles, even more exciting to see now.

There are a lot of businesses on Fifth Ave near the East Green. I wondered what was awaiting her when she put her uncomfortable black leather booties back on and returned to the office — how many guys would look at those booties and quietly but deeply CRAVE a look at her fragrant, plump little tootsies inside them ….

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Bonita Chiquita,” store is:

It look me years to realize this, but I actually have another clip of “Latina Mas Bonita!” Possibly the most gorgeous soles I’ve ever filmed. This was actually the first time I’d seen her. I thought she was a tourist because she was with her abuela and was sitting in the park in the early evening. She had her bare feet up and her white track shoes on the grass below her.

I actually noticed her when I was sitting fairly close by. I was resting after a frustrating day and didn’t even see her. But suddenly a pair of bare soles veered into my peripheral vision and my head snapped right over there … and then she saw me see her! She turned and said something to her abuela and they both laughed quietly as she wriggled her bare feet.

So now I had a Hobson’s choice. I had shot nothing all day, not even taking my camcorder out of my bag. Now here were some absolutely beautiful soles, but the girl had totally made me, and on top of that, she was sitting in a fairly crowded place. It would be supremely embarrassing if she made a stink about my filming. Do I risk it?

Yes, I risk it.

I got up and walked away, went to the alley, then turned around and walked slowly back across the lawn, to a place I thought would give me a good face-and-sole angle. It was closer than I usually prefer, but a guy was in the way, so I was almost on top of the girl. I tried not to look at her or the abuela because I assumed they were watching me and laughing. I sat down and nonchalantly took out the camera. When I got her in the viewfinder, I was incredibly relieved to see her bare feet still very prominently propped up, soles directly to the camera. I could see she was looking at her abuela and laughing, but she kept her feet up.

In retrospect, here she looks *extremely* different than in Latina Mas Bonita, and I think that explains why I didn’t recognize her. She’s dressed very casually in loose clothing and her hair is also very casual. She’s reading a religious book too. All in all she’s got sort of a wallflower vibe here, a bit dowdy. In LMB she is flaming hot and looks like a Disney pop star!

I realized as soon as I started shooting that I was racing against the dusk, and while I shot well after I normally would have, the video still looks good (my camcorder has shitty autofocus but it has amazing night vision.) I love segments like this because of the way the girl sits there all giddy that a strange man is filming the naked soles of her feet — without her permission! The little looks at the camera and the giggles and surprise are so sexy. She kept looking at her abuela and chuckling knowingly, so the old gal must have found the gringo’s interest in the beautiful bare soles pretty amusing! She kept her feet up for a long time and nicely propped up. I edited out most of the darker footage.

Latest clip is “Bonita Chiquita,” store is:

It look me years to realize this, but I actually have another clip of “Latina Mas Bonita!” Possibly the most gorgeous soles I’ve ever filmed. This was actually the first time I’d seen her. I thought she was a tourist because she was with her abuela and was sitting in the park in the early evening. She had her bare feet up and her white track shoes on the grass below her.

I actually noticed her when I was sitting fairly close by. I was resting after a frustrating day and didn’t even see her. But suddenly a pair of bare soles veered into my peripheral vision and my head snapped right over there … and then she saw me see her! She turned and said something to her abuela and they both laughed quietly as she wriggled her bare feet.

So now I had a Hobson’s choice. I had shot nothing all day, not even taking my camcorder out of my bag. Now here were some absolutely beautiful soles, but the girl had totally made me, and on top of that, she was sitting in a fairly crowded place. It would be supremely embarrassing if she made a stink about my filming. Do I risk it?

Yes, I risk it.

I got up and walked away, went to the alley, then turned around and walked slowly back across the lawn, to a place I thought would give me a good face-and-sole angle. It was closer than I usually prefer, but a guy was in the way, so I was almost on top of the girl. I tried not to look at her or the abuela because I assumed they were watching me and laughing. I sat down and nonchalantly took out the camera. When I got her in the viewfinder, I was incredibly relieved to see her bare feet still very prominently propped up, soles directly to the camera. I could see she was looking at her abuela and laughing, but she kept her feet up.

In retrospect, here she looks *extremely* different than in Latina Mas Bonita, and I think that explains why I didn’t recognize her. She’s dressed very casually in loose clothing and her hair is also very casual. She’s reading a religious book too. All in all she’s got sort of a wallflower vibe here, a bit dowdy. In LMB she is flaming hot and looks like a Disney pop star!

I realized as soon as I started shooting that I was racing against the dusk, and while I shot well after I normally would have, the video still looks good (my camcorder has shitty autofocus but it has amazing night vision.) I love segments like this because of the way the girl sits there all giddy that a strange man is filming the naked soles of her feet — without her permission! The little looks at the camera and the giggles and surprise are so sexy. She kept looking at her abuela and chuckling knowingly, so the old gal must have found the gringo’s interest in the beautiful bare soles pretty amusing! She kept her feet up for a long time and nicely propped up. I edited out most of the darker footage.

She is so cute and those glasses look great on her.

It is fascinating to see the same girl (Bonita Chiquita aka Latina Mas Bonita) again after all these years !

Latest clip is “Big beautiful blonde’s foot prop”, store is:

Here’s the prequel to the “big beautiful blonde” clip that’s been available for a few years. The first time I saw her she was walking across the lawn with a slender blonde friend and as soon as she got to a group of free lawn chairs she sat right down and took off her gladiator sandals. She had been walking gingerly and I surmised that she had feet that really hurt — but there was no chair for her to put up her poor tender tootsies.

But she solved that problem! She just put her big feet up on her friends legs! She did that, they both laughed, she went to swing her legs back off again, and the slender blonde friend grabbed her ankles to keep those big feet on her legs! I thought to myself, oh my god! And I got over there to sit about 15 feet away, on the lawn.

Funny thing about this is, I never uploaded it because I thought her feet were really dirty from street grime. But looking at it now, they look totally fine! Big, shapely, sexy, and of course the girl is gorgeous. You can kind of make out what she’s saying. I think she’s speaking Italian?

Great sole shot and a wonderful story to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Wow, the "Latina mas Bonita" is younger here than in your older posting. - I thought she's several years older here because the posting is so. - That means she doesn't age at all.
And the "Big beautiful Blonde", she looked Russian to me, but many of your girls are Italian. - It would be a dream if she put her feet on my legs for resting.

Hi, I’ve just inaugurated my new platform!

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

The first clip on it is TWENTY MINUTES LONG! It’s the six foot auburn girl with huge plush feet, who was with a friend who was about six inches shorter — but shockingly had almost the same massive sized feet!

I strongly recommend this better way than downloading clips from a clip store.

*Instant access, no download

*Have the clip instantly available on your phone

*Shorter clips can be added

*Some material will be free to subscribers

*I will be adding content 3-4 times a week

I can’t emphasize that third bullet enough — I only put longer clips on the old clip store but a lot of my material is very short and I wasn’t able to upload it before — their limit was two minutes. Now I can show everything! It’s short but often very, very sweet! See you there.

By the way, I’m adding content that used to be on shit4brains onto the new fan platform. I’m not going to ping here every time I do that. Just to let you know it’s being reuploaded, often in higher quality than ever. Not every single clip, but the more popular ones, definitely.

Latest upload to my platform is “enormous, gorgeous Dutch sequel” —

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

This is a sequel to “Enormoue, Gorgeous Dutch Soles.” It’s one of the incredibly rare times I’ve seen a woman with her bare feet up in two different locations. She had been sitting on a ledge outside a Dutch bank with her feet, which had to be at least size 12, probably bigger, propped up, the bottoms of her big feet exposed and creating a very sensitive and vulnerable counterpoint to her no-nonsense bearing. I sat on the ledge and filmed her soles then, and when I saw her in the park with those giant ticklish soles exposed to the world, I sat right down and did it again! And here that is.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back