• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip is “Tiny Buxom Israeli Girl” — store is: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40361/real-bare-soles

The lawn was closed on this fall day in 2018 for some stupid ass ho down or something (don’t ask), and I made a few circles around the library and alley but absolutely nothing was happening. Out of sheer boredom, I decided to walk up to the East River. It’s about a 20 minute walk, but there are places you can sit, benches and little parks, up there, although they’re not always so easy to find. But I know where they are. And I know bare soles are on display there sometimes.

This girl did too! When I first got up there she wasn’t in this little waterfront park, but by the time I had done a circle or two of the park, she had arrived and I saw her lying down on a big marble bench and texting, and actually saw the tops of her bare feet from the direction I was walking from. There was no one on the next marble bench, and not many people around other than a guy kind of pacing around the area, so I went and sat on that next marble bench, took my camcorder out, and got to capturing the wonderful view on video! And wonderful it WAS — she was not even five feet tall but thicc and curvy, with a cute little face and about size 8 feet — not big as sizes go but certainly large for a girl who was really only about four foot ten or so! I loved the way her naked tootsies squirmed and wriggled like two ferrets playing.

She was lying down when I started shooting and I could see little glimpses of her face as she texted and checked Instagram or whatever she was doing. I saw soon that the guy who was circling the area was most definitely buzzing around because this adorable girl’s feet were bare! After a few minutes she came up on her elbows and now and then she did these glances across where I was sitting and to me it was super clear she was looking without looking. Eventually she twirled around and he feet went over the side of the bench, and she got on her phone. I stopped shooting. Then she started talking — Hebrew! Clearly an Israeli girl. I got up and went over to look at the water, and watched a blue crab on a piling, right below the water line, eating algae off the piling. It swam away and I turned around. The tiny buxom Israeli girl was gone.

Nice clip! Its always interesting whenever you recount guys that are in the same area and they try to slyly get a look at the girl's feet...Who are they fooling?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Tabby and her tickler — SOLE COMPARISON” — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Tabby sets down with her tickler and turns the tables! Now she compares her dainty tiny feet to her tickler’s much bigger ones. They were in New York and we all sat down to get you some amazing double sole exposure and foot comparison. Tabby talks a lot about her feet being so dainty and that’s very feminine of course, so she very subtly gets payback for the tickling embarrassment, hah hah.

These two are a wonderfully odd couple — the tickler bringing Kentucky Realness big time is such a contrast to Tabby, who is ... well ... from Planet Tabby! She’s such an irresistible, charming kook, and the Kentucky tickler listening and reacting to Tabby’s delightful mania is worth the price of admission ALL BY ITSELF! Tabby talked about comparing her tiny feet to a slice of New York Style pizza — and Tabby being Tabby, later that day ... she did it! (The actual compare pic is not on the video of course! She posted that on her social later that day though lol. The slice looked like a Persian rug compared to Tabby’s sole....)

Great double sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Shy Softsoles is the latest clip added, store is:

Another one from 2019. This is one of those clips I shoot and then hang onto because I want to be the only one to appreciate it! But I think I’m ready to share. I think of this girl as Shy Softsoles because she looks very bashful and gentle, and well just look at the bottoms of her feet. Oh my god.

She was sitting on the lawn wearing these huge headphones, her shapely little feet wriggling slightly now and then. I went over and sat on the grass in front of her and slid the viewfinder open and the sight almost took my breath away.

Usually I’m strictly business when I shoot. I focus on capturing the best video, knowing if I do that now, I can enjoy it later. But there was something about this girl. She’s Asian and shy, and the bottoms of her feet looked so soft and tender — that all adds up to a girl who is probably SO EXCRUCIATINGLY ticklish that she must jump if you even lightly stroke one sole, even for half a second. And that is all I could think about as I looked at the viewfinder. I just fantasized about that nonstop.

I saw as I was watching the viewfinder that now and then she would look at the camera, but I didn’t see until I got home and reviewed the film just how much she interacted with my camera as I sat there filming her. That made the viewing experience even more overwhelming.

Great double sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip added to the store is “Tall and Small: Table Tease”

There’s nothing better than actual foot teasing from a girl you’ve shot on a previous occasion, when she sees you on the lookout for soles! On this day I was up on the library terrace near 40th and looked down the alley and saw a pair of curvy little soles up on a table, with a pair of endless legs behind them! Tracing further along I recognized the infamous “tall and small” beauty, resting her sensitive little tootsies from big clunky boots that looked too hot for a warm late summer day (I included a second of the beginning of the clip which shows the boots for those who like that).

Knowing that I had shot her repeatedly and lately she had been a bit playful when I did, I decided to go in for another helping. She hadn’t seen me and had no idea I’d seen her, so when I got to that area of the alley I passed her super casual, and headed over to the empty table across from her. Without much pretense I unzipped my bag, slid my camcorder out, and got to work. It was clear she had seen me because seconds after the camcorder was out she gave it a good hard look with a jolly look on her face and wiggled her feet around!

And I’m happy to report, this went on nonstop during the next 25 minutes or so! This video is the best part, mostly “best” because it’s in focus — Sony camcorders don’t autofocus for shit! I got the impression that she stayed and left her sexy little size 7s up just so I could capture a good long video of her bare soles, and that is a bit of hotness all its own. I love when a beautiful girl I don’t know teases me with her bare soles, knowing full well what I’m going to use the video for later!

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Woke cutie’s big soles,” store is:

Another one from the way back machine — I had a sense from this girl’s look that she is ultra Woke, like super intersectional feminist social justice stuff (I’m more of a paleo liberal myself and have many debates about priorities with Woke folks). So I was a little concerned that if I sat in front of her and took out a camcorder it would be “literal violence” time, lol! But she pleasantly surprised me — she saw what I was doing and I think she knew she was in the driver’s seat, and could bring the whole thing crashing down if she wanted.

But she didn’t, and so I was able to capture an amazing segment with ultra-soft, ultra-sensitive looking soles that looked like they had to be at least size TWELVE — I mean those two tootsies went on forever! Now, the girl herself is reed-slender and maybe five foot eight, but even when I was walking over to her I could see her feet were totally like skis, way out of proportion to her height, like Paris Hilton.

Her bare feet and her attitude were so damn attractive on this warm summer afternoon in 2017! She did put her feet down to take a call just a few minutes in, but I trimmed that out. I was so relieved when she put them back up — her long boat-like soles had a bit of lawn grime and grass on them, but not enough to detract from the mesmerizing view even a little. Eventually a guy came over to her and he saw the camera because he approached her from behind — he seemed to find it funny and I think they laughed about it (I had headphones on so I couldn’t hear). She left with him. I edited him out so as not to buzzkill viewing of this fantastic big-soles clip.

Latest clip is “Poor Little Mii’s Soles,” store is:

Oh no, poor little Mii! Mii is a Japanese girl with a vlog who did requests and so on, and just about right away she noticed most of her requests asked to see her feet, her feet tickled or otherwise tormented, or barefoot in bondage! So being eager to please, she complied! And now her YouTube vlog is almost entirely foot related. I’ve often watched it and enjoyed her stoically enduring sharp fingernails on her adorable sensitive little soles — the one thing I would have preferred to see different was a much better view of her bare soles, both in glamour posing and being tickled.

So I just decided to ask her to do it for me — and for you! She is Japanese so communications were often a bit halting, but we eventually came to an agreement and she delivered like a pro. The first five minutes is little Mii wriggling her size 24.5 (size 6.5 US) soles in your face —- at last so clearly visible! Then her devious friend tickles her soles for the second five minutes. Oh no! As a Japanese person she has a strong sense of duty and commitment and I had told her she had to keep her soles in frame the whole time, and she kept them there despite the agony of too much sensation! Actually the most ticklish feet I’ve ever stroked have been the soles of a Japanese girl, tied with a Jewish girl. Poor little Mii’s little Japanese soles are so vulnerable! Her YouTube is:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLjlxs7KLY3gOjlLabKg_8w

She’s got that cheerful spunkiness that is so endearing ....

Latest clip is “Stunning mixed girl,” store is

I saw this girl at the park with some equally cosmopolitan friends sitting on the grass listening to a concert — they looked like a Benetton ad! Lol. All beautiful, exotic and maybe 18-22 years old. All shod though. But later the friends seemed to be gone and I saw her sitting in a chair by the southern edge of the lawn, alone — and barefoot! There was a chair where her feet would go, but they weren’t there, her legs and long feet being wrapped instead around the leg struts of the chair as she spoke on the phone. So I sat down and watched and waited.

She ended her phone call, craned her long slender neck to look at the band on the stage, then ... plonked her big feet up on that other chair! Needless to say I was up and out of my chair before her heels even hit the seat! She crossed her ankles right around the time I got in front of her. I sat down and began to go through my normal method of very low key shooting, getting so far as almost pressing REC, her soles in my viewfinder. But she noticed the camera and then put her feet right down — crushingly disappointing, until I noticed she did a peculiar thing that made me love her forever: she curled her very long legs, one at a time, so she could see her own bare soles, and she picked a few blades of grass off of her one soft wide sole, then flicked at a little patch of dirt on the other sole ... only to then LICK THE TIPS of her index- and middle-fingers, then rub the dirt spot out with them! This was so amazing I later cursed myself for not having filmed it — but how could I have known she’d do that? The idea that she literally cleaned off her soles because she knew I’d be filming them was incredibly erotic to me, and it totally put me at ease for the filming to follow.

She put her big feet back up and pointed straight at me and I pressed REC again. She proceeded to stay busy at her phone the whole time, I’m assuming texting with her hip friends. Occasionally she’d give me a very matter-of-fact look as I sat there transfixed by the image in my viewfinder. She put her feet down a few times (and I edited around that as smoothly as possible) but each time her feet went back up, the bare soles were pointed right at my waiting lens!

This girl was seriously beautiful. She had all the attributes of an “Indo-European” — no, not that meaning, an alternate one meaning “Indonesian European,” so basically from the Dutch East Indies. Her face looks exactly like that of other Indo-Europeans I’ve known (but way prettier!) and her body is the usual interesting mixture. She had to be at least five foot ten, probably a proper six feet though, with incredible stems that just went on forever. She had big feet, maybe size 10, but that’s something Dutch and Indonesian women have in common. The shape of her feet was more Indonesian than Dutch, meaning they were wider and chunkier.

Eventually she put her feet down and stuck them loosely into her super-expensive designer running shoes, and I thought she was leaving to join her friends, but nope — her friends came back to see her! They had bags of food from Whole Foods so I guess she had decided not to join them on their food run. One of her friends, a guy with exotic good looks like she had, went right over to her and started whispering to her while looking over at me. She whispered back to him and peeked at me once, and they both laughed quietly (I’m pretty sure this guy was gay based on his body language). I assume he saw me filming her bare soles as they came back onto the lawn and told her, and she must have said something funny in reply!

“Filming her bare soles” — big soft bare soles she had just cleaned up just for me, even going so far as doing the “mom cleaning you up with spit” thing! That was a huge huge turn on to me when I shot this (late summer 2018) and it remains one today.

I love her big bare soles!:feets:

Your story and experience is amazing, with so many aspects, and you're writing it so detailed and sophisticated, and so scientific about the ethnicity of this girl and her feet, and she has so soft soles and such a beautiful face, and it's so sexy to imagine her barefoot in her super-expensive designer running shoes, and her reaction to your filming is amazing too. if i had read your experiences here as short stories in English class instead of the literature we had, my motivation would have been top! Thank you for this amazing work!

Latest clip is “Six foot auburn — LITERAL TOUCHING.” Store is:

Here’s another thing I’ve been treasuring since 2019 that I haven’t felt I could let go of — whenever I put a clip up for sale it always feels less special and intense when I later watch it. This one had me going back to my bad old ways of touching the woman’s sensitive bare soles! I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS! Don’t be an asshole like me! Just enjoy my assholery from the comfort of your home.

Anyway. Let me explain &#55357;&#56837;

This was the six foot auburn girl I had already shot three previous times in the preceding years. Each time I shot her she seemed to be more mellow than the time before — maybe because someone was showing so much interest in something she might have been embarrassed of — her big long meaty soles, like Uma Thurman’s except without the bent big toe! So there she was again except in the alley again like the first time I shot her. Sadly she had her feet only loosely slipped out of her huge clunky Dockers, white socks still on them. I saw her and saw that her feet were not bare and not propped up, and my disappointment must have been like a billboard across my face, because at that exact moment she looked up and saw me and after a split second of recognition she actually blurted out a laugh! She then caught herself and shook her head and looked back down at her text book. I felt SEEN but had to also laugh myself. I had so much content of her big soft soles, what more could I ask for?

After a half hour of fruitless patrolling, including one aborted attempt to shoot a girl on the lawn, I was back to checking the alleys again and there they were — her huge feet were now naked and propped way up on her table! I saw her see me, slip her book into her lap, and then shut her eyes! This was almost literally an engraved invitation. And then the thought struck me: I would sit at the table right next to her, move the chair close to her, and tap the sole of her bare foot as if trying to get her attention — after she literally put her feet up for me I couldn’t imagine how she could get too upset. So I set the camera up on the table and propped my bag next to it so passersby couldn’t see it too much (which failed—multiple people clearly saw the camera) and started shooting, then slid my chair over to where she was sitting. I saw her watching me through squinting eyes, then they shut again!

It took me a while to actually work up the courage to first touch her sole. When I finally did, an electric sense of excitement shot through my body—the flesh on the bottom of her foot which I had looked at so many times — I had TOUCHED IT. It was so soft as I could tell from that one quick touch. She didn’t look at me, just reacted a bit. I don’t know if she was pretending to be asleep or what but from the way she was sitting upright she clearly was not asleep and I had just seen her wide awake anyway, with a book! So I had touched the big, soft sole of her foot and nothing had happened. I was now fully excited and as I’m sure you all know, there goes caution to the wind when you’re in that status!

I resolved to keep touching her bare soles until she acknowledged it, and that’s exactly what I proceeded to do.

For over 20 minutes I sat there, periodically reaching over and putting my hand on the vulnerable bottom of her feet, when there wasn’t anyone on the alley, initially, but as time went on I got more brazen, lol. And the whole time, no reaction! Just as I was wanted to see what she would do, she I think was curious what I would then do beyond touching her feet. I think we would still be sitting there to this very day unless I decided to go in with a real tickle rather than a light stroke. This finally broke the impasse — her soles seemed ticklish — and she finally opened her eyes and looked at me! Then we chatted for a few minutes, discreetly, and I won’t share her thoughts too much, except she said with a laugh that I certainly seemed to like her (TRUE!) and that she’d see me around the park. That part, sadly, got interrupted by a global pandemic — let’s see where she is and I am once the 2020-21 pandemic is over ....

You've got to fix your clips4sale. I think its white font color on a white background. I have to highlight the words to read the descriptions of clips I might want to buy

Yeah C4s did something to fuck up the clip stores.

It’s fixed now (for me anyway). It wasn’t something I did.

Latest clip is “Jewish UltraMILF: Pandemic Princess.” Store is:

Summer of 2020. Hadn’t been out as much during the pando — many fewer people out, paranoid about sitting in public chairs, and often wearing masks. Good policy but not ideal for foot content!

But then, what to my wondering eyes did appear but...the Jewish ultramilf herself! In front of the library yet, where I had retreated to eat my Pret chicken samm! I didn’t think there’d be anyone up THERE, if there wasn’t anyone on the lawn, so imagine as I’m walking up the steps between the lions and I look to my left and see naked soles on a table! Then my eye sees as I’m hustling up the steps that familiar face — I love her resting bitch face expression, so hot to see the contrast between that and sensitive vulnerable bare soles — and her mask casually discarded on the table! The tables were super far from each other so she was safe doing this, but it still made her look so chill in the midst of all the calamity, I had to be impressed. It made me think with a smile that she was a true Pandemic Princess, and that title stuck.

She saw me with a slight “oh him again” expression but then went back to her magazine. I knew she’d seen me shoot many times and would likely not care for one more time. I was right. She did slip discreet peeks my way now and then but for the most part IGNORE was on full blast. Sexy! She had been to Pret as well and was nursing an iced tea, and she also did a ton of texting so her magazine couldn’t have been that interesting. She actually put her feet down into her 3” heels she was wearing with casual clothes very often, so I was there shooting for a really long time. I think she enjoyed making me wait for them to go back up again, and the last time she put her feet down, she stayed for a long, long time (like 40 minutes), with me stuck there by my libido, waiting to see if those big ticklish soles would go up again. When instead she pushed her bare feet into those tight heels, put her mask back on and wobbled off the terrace in them, she shot me a quick little smirk of victory that she’d wasted my time like that—so funny! I edited the up and down as smoothly as I could.

Latest clip is “Exotic princess’s FIERCE teasing,” store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This one has been in my archive for about two years, because when I think of it, it’s very frustrating! But lately it occurred to me that just because it’s frustrating to ME doesn’t mean it’ll be frustrating to YOU!

Why frustrating to me? Because she teased and gamed me with her feet RELENTLESSLY, that’s why! This happened not long after the first time I had encountered this girl, the exotic princess, on the lawn. She had seen what I was doing and had thought it was fairly funny the first time around, so when I saw her with her feet up again and they were just LOOKING FUCKING GORGEOUS, I was just thinking about how to get my lens on her beautiful soft soles and lush face — not really about how difficult the shoot would be. Boy was I wrong!

I think because I had already done this to her and now here I was doing it again, she gave me a look like she couldn’t believe I had the nerve to do this AGAIN! Not angry, more laughing in amazement that anyone could be so cheeky. Then she dove into her phone and texted like crazy and I had NO doubt she was texting about me. So I opened my viewfinder with a lot less confidence now and slid my camera into position to point at her luscious soles and ...

... she immediately put her feet down!

Oh well, I better get the fuck out of Dodge, I initially thought, but then I saw she had not put her feet ALL the way down, and wasn’t getting up to confront me, or calling over a guard, so I stayed put for the time being, side-eyeing her. And she sat there, giving me long and very direct looks, then going back to her text convo, sometimes laughing out loud. This continued for A HALF HOUR.

Finally her sense of curiosity and playfulness seems to have got the better of her sense of amused outrage, and I saw her straighten her legs and there they were again — the pale creamy soles in my peripheral vision. I swung right into action and saw the camcorder’s counter begin ticking forward — I was getting more sole exposure of this exotic beauty!!! — when just a few moments later and BAM her legs went back up again. For another ten minutes!

And this is how it went, over and over, as she would lure me into starting to shoot when her bare soles were exposed to me, then up those long legs would go again, then more texting, laughing, and long looks my way. When her feet WERE down, she scratched them against each other a lot, and sometimes she reached down and scratched her feet with her fingernails. Her red high tops seem to make her feet very itchy! I considered volunteering to scratch her feet for her but thought it might be ill advised. Lol.

When she had her legs up she was looking at me a lot, but interestingly, when she put her feet down toward me she was careful NOT to look at the camera, although she did a ton of flexing and *especially* scrunching, which tickle fans like me love because it looks like her soles have just been stimulated and it was too sensitive, lol.

Eventually she just left her feet down, apparently having tired of this little game. YES they are as gorgeous as the last time! I tried my best to edit the transitions as smoothly as I could and it actually came out pretty well IMO but the full yield of my sitting there for over AN HOUR was under ten minutes, so this is shorter than usual. By the time she finally got up to leave my ass was absolutely killing me! She left surprisingly quickly and walked straight toward me so I was a bit concerned for a while that she might confront me, but she breezed by, inches away from me, and all I got from her was a slight sense of her gorgeous floral fragrance.

How come there are so many barefoot girls sitting here all the time? why do they choose especially this place? it looks like a square or something like a walking area that is an endless inexhaustible beautiful feetsoles stock!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back