• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah Remini - twitter

While it's a very sarcastic response, it can be interpreted a couple of ways.

1. It feels painful to her when her feet get tickled.

2. She's extremely ticklish on her feet, absolutely hates to be tickled, and enjoys being foot tickled as much as she enjoys being at the dentists to have a cavity filled.

Anyhow, at least its something, lol. Thanks for the info.

Mitch

I think she's fulla crap and IS ticklish, but will NEVER admit it. Either that or no one tried to tickle her feet correctly. She might be ticklish when scraped hard and everyone has been doing it too soft and light.
But that's just my own opinion.

She obviously feels something if she can make such an extreme comparison.

I prefer to think she meant that you couldn't measure her ticklishness on a scale of 1 to 10, you'd have to go MUCH higher. :firedevil

This may help explain why she almost always wore sox (even in bed) on "King of Queens". She colud be paranoid that someone might attempt "testing" those gorgeous soles.

Uh Hello! Didn't someone post on that page, that she tickled Leah's feet and she didn't even flinch.. Or did we forget to read that.

Seriously some guys just can't accept that not all women have ticklish feet. Leah said her feet aren't ticklish. Why would she lie?

There was an E True Hollywood Story special where she said she enjoyed receiving tickles from her husband or something like that. I smell a rat.

Once upon a time, Tickle Paradise had a model named Lauren. I am attaching a link to the FREE preview I found on Daily Motion. Now, I'm not saying that this IS Leah Remini, because it's not, but she certainly LOOKS a lot like her.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcoxnh_tickling-paradise-lauren-tickled-sa_fun

She also went by Abby Andrews at FM Concepts many years ago. Here she is raking Darla Cranes soles in a bathtub..

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?72320-Looking-for-a-Darla-Crane

There is an episode of "king of queens" entitled "Doug out", and in the very last scene, Kevin James tickles her on her sides. Reaction seemed genuine enough. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back