• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bella Twins

LeatherRebel

TMF Novice
Hey! This is my first post, other than one in the personals section, so eh.....Whats up? :D

Anyway, I would have posted this years ago but I had an account that for some reason i couldnt post with and only made a new one today so I'll post it now. The WWE used to hold these live chats before and during every pay per view and I remember at Bragging Rights 2009, The Bella Twins were the guests on the live chat. Before the ppv started I posted the question "If you Bella Twins were to face off in a tickle fight who would win?" and the question got approved and posted! The girls answered
Brie: I would! I can tickle!
Nikki: I would for sure, Brie is very ticklish
So now its confirmed! (well it was actually confirmed 2 years ago) Brie is very ticklish and its implied Nikki is too, straight from an official WWE website. Unfortunately, the WWE Universe site is closed down now so the log of the chat is no longer available, but I swear this actually happened! :)

If anyone ever tracks down a transcript if it exists, this exchange happened at 7:58 in the conversation, the time was beside each post.

Awesome if true

Thats Natalya, Bellas, Maryse & McCool (Off the top of my head) need to find an answer for Eve

Good find Game, reading it as we speak. Its there! Nice one Rebel

Ticklish Bella Twins is grand -- however like tkl_venom ; I'm waiting on Eve :D

Eve is always one I wanted to know, her and Mickie James are my two to get

If anyone wants to ask them on twitter go ahead lol

Hey! This is my first post, other than one in the personals section, so eh.....Whats up? :D

Anyway, I would have posted this years ago but I had an account that for some reason i couldnt post with and only made a new one today so I'll post it now. The WWE used to hold these live chats before and during every pay per view and I remember at Bragging Rights 2009, The Bella Twins were the guests on the live chat. Before the ppv started I posted the question "If you Bella Twins were to face off in a tickle fight who would win?" and the question got approved and posted! The girls answered
Brie: I would! I can tickle!
Nikki: I would for sure, Brie is very ticklish
So now its confirmed! (well it was actually confirmed 2 years ago) Brie is very ticklish and its implied Nikki is too, straight from an official WWE website. Unfortunately, the WWE Universe site is closed down now so the log of the chat is no longer available, but I swear this actually happened! :)

If anyone ever tracks down a transcript if it exists, this exchange happened at 7:58 in the conversation, the time was beside each post.

I checked the transcript from the link posted by TripleHGame. The direct link is http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.p..._code=53795fb51a/width=624/height=850/draft=y, but you still have to click the "additional entries" option to get to the 7:58 time of the question. Love it! Not sure who to believe, Brie or Nikki. Brie seems to take the offensive, claiming to be the better tickler, but Nikki (while not denying being ticklish) claims Brie is very ticklish, making it seem that Brie's skill as a tickler is irrelevant because she's so ticklish. I think I'll have to pick this one like they do on "Deadliest Warrior" and say that out of 1,000 simulated tickle-fights, Brie wins 509, Nikki 491. :)

HA!! A "Deadliest Warrior" reference for tickle fights - love it!!

Another call to WWE for a Diva's Tickling Submission match. That would be a headliner for sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back