• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theresa Real World Road Rules Challenge

So you give us a tease and won't post the clip even without the link... Lame

Really? If I'm going to lie, I'm not going to lie about a Q-list celebrity. Let's be real. I just don't want her being harassed.
Dude, it's common sense: nobody can verify what you claim. If somebody else posted something like what you posted with no way to verify it, would you buy it? Well maybe you would, but nobody else is going to. Find a way to rehost the clip or post some vidcaps (a lot of vidcaps) or expect to be doubted for posting some can't-prove-it bullshit.

I hate when someone post something then dosen't have a link. Why would you say it then.

Actually...video or not...couldn't we still harass her about it? Except worse, I mean...couldn't we be like "Hey, someone said there's a video of you getting your feet tickled, is that true?" No reply "Is it? Is it?!" No reply, etc... Showing the video would probably cause far less harassment. At least to my thinking. If the video does exist, then PM it to me, and I'll confirm it does.

Might be the worst argument ever. I guess we should go ask why people are posting in the "True Stories" section if they don't have video of it all.
I couldn't care less about what gets posted in the "True Stories" section. This is the awesome Ticklish Celebrities section; folks expect something resembling evidence, like for example evidence or at least an independent source claiming evidence.

If you don't want people harrassing her, why make the topic in the first place? Why don't you PM it to me. I sure as heck wouldn't harass her and I'll confirm it. If not, then I doubt as well

Might be the worst argument ever. I guess we should go ask why people are posting in the "True Stories" section if they don't have video of it all.

Dude, but at least people in the True Stories section claim they have video footage of a celebrity being tickled, no?

I doubt the video even exist but If the link is sent to me I can convert it to WMV. Then we can see the vid and not the link so she will not be harassed by all the tickly comments.

Thanks NyKiD22. I apologize for not listening to you!

Was there a reason that they used the wierd tree/leaf thing and not normal fingers could of got a better reaction.

Do you know if this video was taken before or after she did Real World.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back