• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(8/18/11)* Tall Sarah Stripped & Pillared - "I Hate You!" *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Tickle Intensive - *(8/18/11)* Tall Sarah Stripped & Pillared - "I Hate You!" *F/F*

It’s no secret that Kelli has a foot fetish. She’s especially got a thing for girls who absolutely HATE to have their feet touched… and it just so happens Sarah hates it when people even LOOK at her feet. Not a good combination, especially since Sarah has been stripped down to her bikini and secured in the Pillared position, her big ticklish feet on display and begging to be tickled!!

Kelli has Sarah’s size 10 soles all to herself and she GOES TO TOWN – fingernails, baby oil, hairbrush, and the comb all pay a visit to Sarah’s ridiculously ticklish feet!! Kelli gleefully tickles Sarah, teasing and tormenting the tall beauty until she’s in hysterics. She even runs the comb between each of Sarah’s toes, driving her WILD! She’s unable to resist the urge to lick and suck Sarah’s soles and toes from time to time, further driving the girl to new heights of hysteria! Sarah, meanwhile, laughs until she’s breathless, using the few breaks in the action to scream out “I HATE YOU!!” and call Kelli some nasty names… not a good idea when you’re tied up!! Kelli moves down to her upperbody and digs into her soft armpits and firm sides, wringing a mixture of shrieking laughter and desperate begging from Sarah.

Kelli ignores insults and pleas for mercy alike, simply concentrating on her task of driving Sarah insane. This unwilling ticklish beauty is completely at Kelli’s mercy, and you can tell Kelli is heaven – she works Sarah over really good, possibly even moreso than when she was double teamed! You be the judge!

This clip is mostly foot tickling with a couple minutes of upperbody tickling.

***Special Extended HD Preview:*** http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HR3XJ16K

Attachments

• SarahPill (4).JPG
    SarahPill (4).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,388
  • SarahPill (10).JPG
    SarahPill (10).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,209
  • SarahPill (12).JPG
    SarahPill (12).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 781
  • SarahPill (15).JPG
    SarahPill (15).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 775
  • SarahPill (6).JPG
    SarahPill (6).JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 800
Sarah's bonus pics.

Attachments

• SarahPill (24).JPG
    SarahPill (24).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 290
  • SarahPill(94)S.jpg
    SarahPill(94)S.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 445
  • SarahPill(80)S.jpg
    SarahPill(80)S.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 549
  • SarahPill(42)sd.jpg
    SarahPill(42)sd.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 504
  • SarahPill(55)S.jpg
    SarahPill(55)S.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 458
Sarah's Pillared sole shots. Size 10.

Attachments

• SarahPill (1).JPG
    SarahPill (1).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 644
  • SarahPill (2).JPG
    SarahPill (2).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 580
  • SarahPill (3).JPG
    SarahPill (3).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 711
If she hates when people look at her feet she would fucking despise me lol.Awesome vid man both of them she is sexy and I love the screaming

I would lickle her soles until my tongue went numb! So hot, love this girl!

DK

Wonderful sole tickling photos. :feets: Thanks so much for sharing them all here.:D

I absolutely LOVE the pillared position for tickling clips, especially for TickleIntensive's work. You always get an awesome view of the facial expressions of the 'lee, and there is always the possibility of some sexy toe-wiggling during the tickling! Fantastic work :D

I absolutely LOVE the pillared position for tickling clips, especially for TickleIntensive's work. You always get an awesome view of the facial expressions of the 'lee, and there is always the possibility of some sexy toe-wiggling during the tickling! Fantastic work :D

Love her big feet!!

Total blast from the past, but thank you for the compliments! :)

I know is been a long time, but this video disappeared from the Tickle Intensive store

the upload does not seem to work but any way tell by tickle pictures i sure cant blame you keli feet are fine do need good tickling maybe even good lickking sucking nibbling tickling oil friends help out have hours fun on those feet .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back