• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LeeAnn Rimes hates being tickled.

bftlvr

TMF Expert
From Leeannrimesworld.com, 25 things you didn't know about me until now. Expanding on the top ten list she did earlier. This one dated 7/31/2011. At #11 she says she hates being tickled, or can't stand it. Not because she's extremely ticklish but she finds it very annoying. I guess unless her husband does it, huh? Just thought I'd share, peace,B.

Thanks. The unfortunate part about Miss Rimes answer is how she says:"Not because I'm extremely ticklish, but because it's simply annoying".

Sounds like she better not marry a ticklephile. It doesnt sound like she would be that interesting to tickle anyway, having called tickling "annoying".

Mitch

I remember someone posting a link to her twitter account a few months ago where she was talking to her bf/husband about how she loved being tickled by him, conflicting...or as bftlvr says maybe its only if other people tickle her..

I remember someone posting a link to her twitter account a few months ago where she was talking to her bf/husband about how she loved being tickled by him, conflicting...or as bftlvr says maybe its only if other people tickle her..

I thought I remembered that too. I could've sworn I read or heard somewhere that she loves being tickled. Guess I was wrong. Too bad. Oh well, at least we know there are some hot ladies who seem to love tickling(Jenny McCarthy, Heidi Klum, Kelly Ripa, and Nicole Kidman)

I think this is what you're referring to. According to this, it sounds like she's more than willing to tickle and be tickled by her husband.

http://www.zimbio.com/LeAnn+Rimes/articles/qkpvq4B3VJb/LeAnn+Rimes+thinks+God+gift+bikinis+tickle

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back