• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buying clips

dswafford

TMF Novice
OK..all...I have $200 to burn on clips. I am looking for advice..I am partial to Non-consensual clips (rare) true sleeping tickling (feet) but like sooo many others ..Stuck in stocks, Tickle central, of course Real Tickling, paradise visions, Nylon tickling just to name a few of my favs...need to be recent because I have probably seen all the rest. ....Please help..Thanks :)

Czech Tickled Feet, Czech Ticklish Girls, Tickle Addiction, Tickle Torture, Feet Tickle Babes, Silver Cherry Tickling Clips, Tickle Cuties...some of my favs.

I'll say go for long clips! If the lee and the ler is good its so much fun to whatch a 20+ minutes esp if the lee is starting to freak out after the first few minutes! Relentless tickling is very good at this.

I Think i would also check out and support the new ticklehoneys. I think that once the honeys has praticed their tickling some more they will be big in the glamour tickling section!

Though I produce, I still buy the stuff I like from other companies. I always go for shorter clips IF:

1 - it's a producer I've never bought from before

2 - it's a model or models I've never seen before

If it's a producer I know/trust, and models I know/trust, from a quality perspective, I'll then be more willing to purchase lengthier clips.

A few wonderful suggestions. They're not non-consensual, but the situations are such you can pretty much pretend.

Two fantastic laughers, who seem to enjoy the hell out of it even though it's probably torture for them:

Ticklish Mummy Avril

http://clips4sale.com/studio/16029/Czech-Tickled-Feet/

She can't move an inch, with her nyloned feet sticking out the end. Jane comes in and tickles her feet forever. What's interesting about this video, is that this girl is one of the ONLY girls who's MORE ticklish on her feet. There is another video where they tickle her upperbody, and she laughs, but when they get to her feet, she goes apeshit! (90% of the other models who make that claim .....are just making that claim! And she or her producers never even MADE that claim! It's soft, warm reality!)

First Ticklish Hogtie

http://clips4sale.com/studio/13442/Tickle-Haven/#startingpoint

Elizabeth is tickled "by a tickler thief" who breaks into her house, and removes her heels. She is in pantyhose and blue jeans - some guys go crazy for that. And man does she LAUGH. This is her best video, and is still Tickle Haven's best video ever.

Attachments

• Avril21.jpg
    Avril21.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Elizabeth8.bmp
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 16
  • eliznyhg.jpg
    eliznyhg.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 16
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back