• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get a Massage to get Tickled?

maui

Hey everyone,

Mau here, just wondering if there are others like me who sometimes hope or ask to get tickled when getting a massage? As in when you go to a SPA or even just to your salon.

and do you tip? HAHA!

I don't mind being tickled during a massage from someone I know, but I would hate to be tickled during a massage from a stranger at a spa.

When I worked full-time as a Massage Therapist, a handful of clients would ask me to tickle them. All but 2 seemed to want it just because it was a good feeling and they didn't necessarily react with laughter or a lot of squirming. One, though would completely flip out, so I always had to do it first, so she could still get a relaxing, therapeutic benefit from the massage.
I did give a young lady a massage 2 weekends ago that began with 30 minutes of tickling, on her request, but she was not a stranger off the street. I posted a message about the encounter here two weeks ago.

I've never intentionally gotten a massage with the express purpose of being tickled, but I'm sensitive enough that it happens anyways. I think it's embarrassing. Fortunately, my physiotherapist usually stops when I start squirming.

I use to go to get a massage and ask to tickle the massuse....it was fun..

Definitely :-D Sometimes I'll ask if they do "soft" massage or "light" massage its super relaxing and if the masseuse gets playful and decides to throw in a real tickle I don't complain either ;-). I miss the Philippines where its like 250 to 500 pesos (5-10 bucks) for an hour massage!

I don't mind being tickled during a massage from someone I know, but I would hate to be tickled during a massage from a stranger at a spa.

Word

rhiannon,
You are sexy as hell but a little tight at the same time. All of you posts suggest your boundaries prevent you from enjoying your fetish. I would love to see you in a situation where you just had to endure tickling where every step was not dictated by you. Before you hammer me remember I did say you were sexy first! Sexy as hell!

about three years ago i talked my best friend into tickling my wife. after he finally tickled her, he loved it. now he tickles her all the time. sometimes he offers her a back massage, which she usually accepts, which always turns into a tickling. i have asked her if she hasnt figured out by now that she is going to get tickled (which she hates) after the massage. she says she knows the tickling is coming, but she really enjoys the massage. Doesnt make sense to me, i dont know how she could enjoy the massage knowing a tickling is coming. but, i dont have to understand it, just sit back and enjoy it, lol.

You are sexy as hell but a little tight at the same time.

Uhm, well, thanks I guess. :) I don't think it makes me "tight" just because I am picky about who can and cannot have sexual interaction with me. But that's just me. :)

All of you posts suggest your boundaries prevent you from enjoying your fetish.

I totally enjoy my fetish. It's just me who decides with whom!

you just had to endure tickling where every step was not dictated by you

I don't dictate every step of tickling. I just "dictate" who tickles me. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back