• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachael Leigh Cook-- Brief Mention

bandt001

TMF Master
Hey does anyone know of Rachael Leigh Cook is ticklish? Okay, just kidding, pipe down... :)

From the "Hot Stuff" column of the Oct. 28 (issue 402) 2002 issue of US magazine:
"Hanks and Cook Heat Up"

Colin Hanks was recently acting in love. Tom Hanks' oldest son, who starred in the 2002 film Orange County, was spotted "hugging and kissing" Rachael Leigh Cook, 23... (stuff deleted) ...our pal also says Hanks, 24, seemed "very attentive" and that in between bites of his pancakes, Hanks "rubbed and tickled her neck." (stuff deleted)

From the TMF database:

RACHEL LEIGH COOK In the April 2001 edition of 'In Style' magazine Rachel Leigh Cook is asked "Do you ever go to spas?" She replies "I'm very ticklish and also very wimpy, so I don't really like massages. The masseuse ends up either hurting me or tickling me to the point where I'm laughing hysterically on the floor". Also in an issue of the magazine The Face comes the following caption under a picture (this was posted by MTP Jeff): This is the caption from a photo shoot she recently participated in. I think WE all know what prompted this case of the giggles
"Rachael Leigh Cook is lying facedown on a table. Covered in bronze body paint (if only that was all she was wearing!! ;-)) and wearing a halter-necked top rolled down low enough on her small-boned frame to reveal the black lace of her bra and the shallow curve of her back, she looks like a proper movie starlet. Until, that is, a stylist moves in to retouch her shimmering make-up, and she gets the giggles. She rolls her eyes, wraps her arms around herself and suddenly shivers. "I'm so cold right now, you can't believeit."
But that’s not all….she also tickled Josie and the Pussycats costars Tara Reid and Rosario Dawson on an ET segment. (also see mainstream scenes)

Bandit

That's one beautiful, confirmed ticklish female celeb right there..

That guy gets to be Tom Hanks son, with all the benefits that's obviously brought with it career wise as well, AND he gets to tickle her...some people have all the luck, don't they?

Hot, ticklish, and a tickler too? Now I'm a Rachael Leigh Cook fan! :D Thanks for the stuff on her, bandt. :)

Has this alleged clip of Cook tickling Rosario Dawson and her other co-star ever surfaced? I've heard it mentioned, but have yet to see it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back