• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you reading right now?

I'm reading "King, Warrior, Magician, Lover" by Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette.
Truly a foundational read for understanding the masculine, specifically in the male psyche

I just finished book 6 of the Zodiac Academy series, which has mentioned tickling at LEAST 3 times xD and ended up being heart-wrenching. Very enjoyable. I laughed harder at the first few books in the series than any other books I've ever read. And ended up sobbing at the end of book 4. (I'm going to wait for book 8 to come out before I read book 7 since I heard the ending is ROUGH.)

I'm about to start Red Sister and really excited. This will be my 30th new book I've read this year (though I've read more than 40 books altogether, at least 10 were rereads).

We Are Legion (We Are Bob) by Dennis E. Taylor.

It's wonderful and has a quite a lot of humor.

It sounds like you enjoyed reading a book about Chris Herren's journey with sports addiction and redemption. Addiction and recovery stories can be compelling and offer insights into the challenges and triumphs of individuals facing such struggles. It's not uncommon for readers to become engrossed in such narratives, wanting to learn more about the experiences and emotions of the individuals involved.

Inside the mind of the Yorkshire ripper Chris Clark and Tim hicks and chinaman Shehan karunatilaka

I just finished Hooked....

Currently reading: Dear John

Up next: Hunting Adeline

Impressive! How many books a year would you say you average? I intended on reading at least ten this year, but I'm already falling behind on that resolution. :doh:
I try to read as much as I can but I have slipped a bit recently. I tend to go through phases where I will read almost obsessively and can do a book over a weekend if it’s really captivating but at the same time I’m trying to read some of the classics too and I’ve been at Les mis for 2 years while it’s a great story it doesn’t captivate me so I get bored of it quickly. I hope that brain dump helps

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back