• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you reading right now?

TropicThunder

Verified
Right now I'm reading Fables again, after just having finished Spellbound by Kelley Armstrong. It's her second last book in the series, so I'm excited for book thirteen. In the meantime, I'm going to re-read 100 Bullets.

What are you reading right now?

I just finished the Darkness Compendium and am almost done w/Vol. 1 of My Boys. It's super slow starting.. and they fire off the artist for the next set of books. BUT.. it's Garth muthafuckin' Ennis.

About halfway through A Game of Thrones. I love me some high fantasy sexviolenceaganza escapism.

In the last few chapters of A Game of Thrones, after which I will promptly start on A Clash of Kings. This series is amazing.

bball2.jpg

Yes, it's another sports addiction/redemption book, but the degree to which Chris Herren took it was stunning, just when you thought he couldn't go any lower, he did. I couldn't put this book down.

The Fires of Heaven, book 5 (of 14!) of The Wheel of Time series, love me some Robert Jordan, RIP

The Driver by Alex Roy

51KahN4xP2L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Alex Roy first tells stories about his participation in the 2003 and 2004 Gumball 3000 road rally/races, and then how he broke the transcontinental record in 2005 by driving a BMW M5 from NYC to LA in 31 hours 04 minutes.

Great book for car geeks.

I'm reading Game of Thrones too! I just started it tho. And may I just say...I'm super stoked about this sub forum. Bookworms unite!

Grave Peril - Book 3 of the Dresden files by Jim Butcher. Enjoying it so far.

I'm reading A Dance With Dragons, Martin's fifth book in the Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm only reading a little bit at a time, as I've waited several years for this book to come out, and I want to savor it.

"Deus Ex: Icarus Effect" by James Swallow.

I visited a library today and checked out Warriors of God by James Reston Jr. This is an account of Richard the Lionheart and Saladin during the Third Crusade. Should be a good read. :D

the haunting of hill house by shirley jackson. after hill house ill be reading h.p. lovecraft for the umpteenth time. i read a dance with dragons. i usually avoid fantasy but i made an exception for that series. all i can say is i hope we dont have to wait another 6 years for the next book.

Finally reading the Narnia series after being gifted a gorgeous leather bound copy of the complete series. I'm enjoying it. The narration reminds me of Peter Pan.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back