• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you reading right now?

Submission, a novel by the French writer Michel Houellebecq.
Highly recommended.

I'm working my way through the "Preacher" graphic novels and "If Chins Could Kill", Bruce Campbell's autobiography.

Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen by Lois McMaster Bujold.
It is a science fiction novel, very well written.

A Jack London anthology: White Fang; Call of the Wild; The Sea-Wolf; etc.

I am reading "Death from the Skies!" by Philip Plant (an astronomer), a book that explains the science behind various astronomical end of the world scenarios (spoiler alert: not likely to be the result of a supernova, gamma-ray burst or black hole).

Because I have a long commute to work, I listen to books on CD, so I am currently listening to Erik Larson's "Dead Wake", the story of the sinking of the Lustania. Terrific story by a fantastic author.

Bombs Away by Harry Turtledove, an alternate history science fiction novel

Last edited:
I'm trying to get through the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series before the next season of GAme of Thrones starts. I'm finally on book 4

Olympic Collision: the Story of Mary Decker and Zola Budd, by Kyle Keiderling.

Just started it.

Jewish Salonica: Between the Ottoman Empire and Modern Greece by Devin E. Naar, published by Stanford University Press

I'm currently working on a couple books but I want to start The Cat Who Walks Through Walls by Robert Heinlein

Napoleon Bonaparte by Alan Schom. Read a lot about his battles but never read about the man before.

Through the Shadowlands, by Julie Rehmeyer. It's about a woman's struggle with 'chronic fatigue syndrome', which is something medical science didn't recognize as an illness. It sounds a bit 'out there', but the author is very intelligent (an MIT trained mathematician) and her journey to 'reason' her way out of this affliction, and/or find a rational way to relieve the symptoms (via double-blind controlled experiments she sets up herself) is extremely engaging.

Still working my way through Napoleon Bonaparte by Alan Schom. Been reading it off and on, so I'm a bit behind.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back