• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Gas: Fair or Cheating?

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I've watched some of the LGZ [Laughing Gas Zone]'s clips on ticklingtv, and don't get me wrong they're good clips, but I've always felt like laughing gas was cheating just a little bit.

What do you all think?

They're fantasy clips, it's not real. Nitrous Oxide (also known as laughing gas) is a dangerous and potentially lethal substance if used incorrectly, and should never be used in play.

They're fantasy clips, it's not real. Nitrous Oxide (also known as laughing gas) is a dangerous and potentially lethal substance if used incorrectly, and should never be used in play.

I second that.

They're fantasy clips

Well, I got to say their is nothing wrong with a good fantasy.

Now that I know that, I might give those clips anougher watch.

If I remember right [is been a while since I watched one] they had good storylines [most of them anyway].

Amen. And it doesn't make people laugh uncontrollably, either.

And it doesn't make people laugh uncontrollably, either.

A bit off topic but, I had a Chinese friend who often told me about the fact that there was an acupuncture point somewhere on the body that made people laugh uncontrollably. When I told her I thought that was ridiculous, she was absolutely adamant that people in her extended family had tried it. Anyone heard of this?

I agree with that

The erotic part of tickling for me is simply that it's a way of invoking involuntary action in someone, so (fictional) nitrous oxide is really just another form of that to me. (It wouldn't have struck me as "cheating.")

The acupuncture thing sounds like yet another form of that (including the fictional part).

Expanding on the comment from Wolf, where he wrote...

Amen. And it doesn't make people laugh uncontrollably, either.

Wolf has provided an accurate starting point for the topic.

In fact, the truth about NO2 and tickling is even worse.

Under the influence of NO2, The most ticklish human being on earth will barely giggle (or in fact, change their breathing at all) in response to any tickling of any kind; name it...

• The strangest most effective tickling you've ever seen on any YouTube video
  • The tickling story that you read with the astounding imagination of the author that created the amazing tickling treatment
  • Multiple 'Lers on a single 'Lee
  • Ultra-Expert 'Ler who can read minds
  • The weird genius' tickling lab with the scientific tickling ray
  • (yawn yawn, and yawn again, whatever)

Put a human; a ticklish human; a super ticklish human; in any one of the circumstances (or multiply arranged contrivances of those; and others; whatever). Apply NO2 and that person will not be the least bit ticklish.

Wolf was correct. It does not make people laugh uncontrollably.

Facts are, it stops them from being ticklish in the first place.

NO2 makes ticklish people non-ticklish.

NO2 destroys tickling.

P.S.-

I have some really disappointing news about Dr. Simon Bar Sinister's tickle feather gun, too...

Keep laughing gas in the clubs, and out of the bedroom. :)

We don't use real laughing gas. It's just fantasy. As many have pointed out, the stuff
is dangerous and doesn't even do what the fantasy portrays.
LGZ

NO2 is actually used in light medical prodcures to numb patients so they dont feel any pain like at the dentist doing a root canal.

I have bad news about Tickling Boots also; they don't! ... Heheheheheee! ..... Work! .... Hahahahahaa! .... Help! .... I Can't Release The! .... Heheheheheee! .... Magnetic Clasps! .... Hahahahahaaa! .... Some Garage Door Opener! .... Bwahahahahaaa! .... Interfering! .... Heheheheheee! :D

I have bad news about Tickling Boots also; they don't! ... Heheheheheee! ..... Work! .... Hahahahahaa! .... Help! .... I Can't Release The! .... Heheheheheee! .... Magnetic Clasps! .... Hahahahahaaa! .... Some Garage Door Opener! .... Bwahahahahaaa! .... Interfering! .... Heheheheheee! :D

Nice. :)

put my 2 cents in.... cheating.... if i happen to watch a clip, i dont at all care for the fake scenes... if they're not ticklish enough to get a good response--- dont use them.... simple :)

i will tell you what i cant stand with clips and laughing gas and all these other crazy contraptions, unless it has amanda i could care less

Beyond cheating. If a person can't laugh naturally then then I guess that's how it should be lol

Did a search before starting a thread on this. I've been to the dentist and have had laughing gas administered to me more than once. It always made me feel numb and until I seen the reply in this thread stating it doesn't make you laugh, I thought maybe it has a different affect on different people. But apparently, it doesn't.

Question answered.

My grandaunt had it used on her at the dentist when she was young (dentists in Germany don't use laughing gas anymore). She said it made her pee on the chair.

I've always thought that laughing gas doesn't actually make you laugh....if it did, why in the world would a dentist use it? Laughing could kinda get in the way of the treatment! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back