• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TNA's Velvet Sky = CONFIRMED TICKLISH

TickleSlaveinTn

TMF Master

Yesterday, September 21, 2011, TNA Wrestling came to Knoxville, TN, to tape their Impact tv show (Spike TV, Thursday nights, 9:00 pm Eastern). A picture & autograph session was held in North Knoxville at the Direct Auto Insurance location from 11:00 am - 1:30 pm (they stayed an extra half hour--real nice of 'em!). Anyway, there for the meet & greet were "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, "SoCal" Val, and Velvet Sky. They're taking pictures with fans, lined up left to right was "Pope," Velvet, the fan, and Val. I was about 8 spots back in line, and suddenly I hear Velvet burst out laughing, followed by everyone else. Immediately my "tickle radar" went off and I shouted "What happened? What's so funny?"
Velvet's response? "He tickled me!"
They line up again, and although I didn't have the best view, I'd have to say his hand was high up on the sides, just below the underarm. She starts laughing and squrims again and says "He did it again. He keeps tickling me!"
I wish I could have encouraged it, but I had to play it cool. However, when it was my turn to get my picture taken, I somehow managed to keep a straight face and whisper in her ear (exactly the opposite of what I wanted to do), "Don't worry, I won't tickle you like he did." To which she smiled and said "Oh thank you, I appreciate that."
Sigh....I swear if "The Pope" had been on her other side and tickled her again, I would have taken my shot to pull a copycat tickle (would've been the only safe way without her kicking my butt, haha).
Anyway, it's confirmed via hearing the words from her own gorgeous mouth--music to my ears--the incredibly beautiful Velvet Sky is ticklish.
:bounce::bounce::bounce::laughhard::laughhard:

Oh yeah, forgot to share. I was standing around out front at the end, pretending to be on the phone because I didn't want to leave and was hoping for any excuse for a little extra interaction. Their van driver pulled up and was waiting. I didn't hear her go to the van at first because she had taken off her black high heels (closed toe), but I heard the door. So I turned around in time to see Velvet turn around, take a few steps, and toss something in the trash. Anyway, I got to see her barefoot (in person!!) and caught a brief glimpse of her soles--BEAUTIFUL--and then saw her neon pink (with some artistic design) toenails--VERY PRETTY. She obviously had a pedicure recently. I managed to say, "I figured those heels were killing your poor feet!"
"Oh my gosh, yeah!" was her reply. Unfortunately, she did not then say, "How about you give me a foot massage for the next hour?" She just gave a quick smile, hopped in the van, and went off to lunch. Oh well. I can always imagine she said that. ;-)
:chocrabbit:

Last edited:
Just in case anybody needed more confirmation, she answers the question here

https://www.facebook. com/photo.php?v=10152095060091026&reply_comment_id=31118647&total_comments=1

There's like 2,000 comments there and I kinda don't have all day to sort them out. Can someone transcribe the tickle question, please?

simply asked : Are you ticklish?
answer: way too much

no biggie

There's like 2,000 comments there and I kinda don't have all day to sort them out. Can someone transcribe the tickle question, please?

The link should take you right to the answer. Or you might have to scroll up a bit. Or do a CTRL + F and search for the word ticklish. It should pop up.

But if you don't see it, here it is.

Drew Dos Santos Are you ticklish? #askvelvet
1 · 16 hours ago

Impact Wrestling way too much. ~VS
5 · 15 hours ago

I saw a clip of her on a wrestling website getting her foot tickled in a playful match. great reaction. i dont remember what site or how to find it its been so long.

I saw a clip of her on a wrestling website getting her foot tickled in a playful match. great reaction. i dont remember what site or how to find it its been so long.

I’ve got this. If anyone wants to trade drop me a PM

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back